• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You get punched in the face and now you have to be the bigger man lol thats crazy

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
64% of Bucks fans on realgm want Chris Quinn to be their next head coach of 8 candidates.

Poll options are Scott Brooks, Mark Jackson, Monty Williams, Quinn, Kenny Atkinson, Charles Lee, Adrian Griffin, and James Borrego.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you have beef with a loud and outspoken personality like that and the organization does a whole bunch of nothing in response to him clocking you in the face that’s a tough place to do good work day in and day out. Every time he sees him he’s reminded of that and the fact that the organization didn’t have his back.
Really? Because that giant bag of money he got probably prematurely seems like a nice gesture. That said, no way to argue the punch helped things.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m thinking he should at least wait a few days before he starts giving orders after the performance he just had.
Doc will get fired
Morey will survive
Morey will give Harden a bag
They’ll trade Tobias Harris
Everyone will act surprised again when they fail because their stars aren’t killers.
I will be miserable.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter. Im just stating facts. I think they get a better version of poole if that happens. Instead he was forced to be cordial with that man who Mike Tyson him for the "better of the team"
This is the 2nd thing I saw in as many days which hints things were never right after that fight

They definitely weren’t right.

But having them fight it out isn’t fixing it.

These are grown men, not kids. Somebody could get seriously hurt.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 151,175.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doc will get fired
Morey will survive
Everyone will act surprised again when they fail because their stars aren’t killers.
I will be miserable.
Well no one can say you don’t have a plan

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone clue me in on why Ja Morant is being eviscerated for having been in an instagram video where he was in possession of a gun?? Is it against league rules for players to be gun owners or something??? I mean, yeah, posing like some street hoodlum isnt a good look and I'm sure the league absolutely doesnt want to see that, but why is everyone acting like he committed a literal crime? I heard talk earlier this morning of some wanting him to be suspended for all of next season...what???! Is this a joke??

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doc will get fired
Morey will survive
I will be miserable.
jimmy fallon lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone clue me in on why Ja Morant is being eviscerated for having been in an instagram video where he was in possession of a gun?? Is it against league rules for players to be gun owners or something??? I mean, yeah, posing like some street hoodlum isnt a good look and I'm sure the league absolutely doesnt want to see that, but why is everyone acting like he committed a literal crime? I heard talk earlier this morning of some wanting him to be suspended for all of next season...what???! Is this a joke??

well he lied to the league by acting like he was a changed man. Nothing to do with him owning a gun as I'm sure a lot of players in the nba are gun owners but yet Ja is the only one that keeps pulling it out for instagram. He just met with the commish a few months ago and I'm certain in that meeting he was told not to do this exact thing

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,246.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not his first time.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well he lied to the league by acting like he was a changed man. Nothing to do with him owning a gun as I'm sure a lot of players in the nba are gun owners but yet Ja is the only one that keeps pulling it out for instagram. He just met with the commish a few months ago and I'm certain in that meeting he was told not to do this exact thing
Ok, but, is there some official league rule saying players arent allowed to be photographed or in videos with firearms or something? I also found the reaction strange the first time this went down a few months back

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, but, is there some official league rule saying players arent allowed to be photographed or in videos with firearms or something? I also found the reaction strange the first time this went down a few months back

what was strange about it? Guns are not allowed on teams planes and somehow he had a gun on a road trip to Denver

Per the NBA's collective bargaining agreement, players are banned from possessing firearms or similar deadly weapons when present at a team or NBA facility or traveling on NBA-related business, such as a road trip.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The tanking was good for Philly.

It was all the moves after the tanking was over.

We said on here that their window was closed/closing when they made the Simmons/Harden trade.

Harden and Maxey just played well enough to tease people into thinking they had a chance.

not to mention Miami is a fa destination, Philly is not

Miami is a team that can be trading down with its picks to accumulate future picks so they can make moves around their star hunts

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 151,175.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm yeah you see when you are in a professional organization you are expected to act professional and there are professional codes of conduct. Standards have gone down a lot, but the league won’t ignore this.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don’t care what a dumpster fire it’ll be

But it doesn’t help okc or Philly

Now the rockets need to add middleton

Take a piece of the bucks with him

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 151,175.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t care what a dumpster fire it’ll be

But it doesn’t help okc or Philly

Now the rockets need to add middleton

Take a piece of the bucks with him
Actually it might be just enough to help OKC. Those picks are top 4 protected. It’s not like he’s getting them in the playoffs.