• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the trade I said their bench was not very good....I WAS TOLD IT WAS SOLID BY BKS and Lance. Among others.

LOL.

After the trade?

Nah, I don’t think so.

Hope you have the receipts. Because I said that plenty before. Don’t think I said it after.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haha.

I thought you were talking about the Lakers.

But anyway, I definitely disagree their Bench is worst in the playoffs. Cavs are worse.

And I stand by my statement those guys are capable of playing roles on a star heavy team which is what the Suns are. Don’t need as much from your bench when you have KD, Booker, CP3 and Ayton.

You just need your guys to stay healthy and your role players to defend and make an occasional shot.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This dude whiffed on the Sixers. Woof! He calls out 4 guys in Niang, Shake, House, and MonTrashZel. Harrell hasn’t been in the rotation since February. Only 1 of those guys is in the playoff rotation in Niang and after round 1, he’s unplayable. The 3 key bench pieces aren’t even mentioned in Melton, McDaniel, and BBall Paul Reed. That being said, I wouldn’t move the Sixers bench up any higher than 8-9 on this list. Sixers lack a Jamal Crawford type who can give you instant offense off your bench. Sixers also lack knock down shooting off the bench unless you count Niang who because of his defense becomes unplayable after round 1.

But overall…this is typical of lazy ass NBA media who mails shit in and is more dependent on spitting hot takes for click bait. It bothers me when professionals shit the bed like what is seen in this write up. Have some pride in your job, dog!

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This dude whiffed on the Sixers. Woof! He calls out 4 guys in Niang, Shake, House, and MonTrashZel. Harrell hasn’t been in the rotation since February. Only 1 of those guys is in the playoff rotation in Niang and after round 1, he’s unplayable. The 3 key bench pieces aren’t even mentioned in Melton, McDaniel, and BBall Paul Reed. That being said, I wouldn’t move the Sixers bench up any higher than 8-9 on this list. Sixers lack a Jamal Crawford type who can give you instant offense off your bench. Sixers also lack knock down shooting off the bench unless you count Niang who because of his defense becomes unplayable after round 1.

But overall…this is typical of lazy ass NBA media who mails shit in and is more dependent on spitting hot takes for click bait. It bothers me when professionals shit the bed like what is seen in this write up. Have some pride in your job, dog!
What's the guy's name?