• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SAC had +50000 odds to win it all before the season

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SAC had +50000 odds to win it all before the season
That’s a ticket to shop for a cash out action. Unless they run into a Raptors and the Warriors fall apart with injury situation that ticket doesn’t cash. Somebody should take their $10 and cash out for like $198 after they win a first round series.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worst Process Era decision that was made and that’s winning over about 8 questionable decisions. Trading this man for Zaire Smith and the pick that would become integral in bringing Tobias Harris to Philly (this is one of the worst contracts in the league) was just malpractice when you consider he played his college ball in their back yard and had his mother in the organization. Mind boggling. He would be the perfect piece around Embiid and maybe Simmons is the clear 3rd option and doesn’t go crazy?

That’s the one. A close second was not trading Simmons when Simmons said about Butler him or me.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I love it

It’s good advice

There’s a reason you picked hoops as a kid

Find that and enjoy it

If fultz can figure out his mental demons, Simmons can too

But it’s also clear his injury issues were quite real

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love it

It’s good advice

There’s a reason you picked hoops as a kid

Find that and enjoy it

If fultz can figure out his mental demons, Simmons can too

But it’s also clear his injury issues were quite real
Going back to that documentary he did while he was at LSU it’s fair to question if Ben ever really loved the game. If he did, he’s many years removed from that.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the case of LeBron though you’re talking about a player that was given his just due he has earned. Has Embiid been respected in the end of year awards and teams? I would say he hasn’t to this point. It’s a travesty that he hasn’t been included on the NBA 1st team the last two years. Guy is 2nd in the league for MVP but 2nd team All NBA in a league that hasn’t adapted to the game becoming more positionless. There’s always a reason given for why this man doesn’t get his flowers. That’s why you see fans of his shouting this shit from the mountain tops. LeBron received his just due. He was 1st team in year 3. He was ROTY. I think there’s a big difference there. If you watched a great player some 60 times a year plus playoffs and the rest of the world around the league won’t stand up and give a man his just due it gets an invested fan fired up.
Don't think I'd care in that situation but can understand if you do.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They lose most games when he doesn’t play. Pretty crazy but I definitely agree. They went 1-3 vs NY this year and Allen missed 2 of those games they lost. The other they lost by 2 on the road. The game they won they had Allen but no Garland. Allen is so important to this team. Last year he missed time at the end of the year and they folded
so true......could make an argument he's as (or close to as) important to this team as Mitchell. Thought I saw D rating with him on court is elite level and off it's mediocre.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That and he’s the pg when he’s not a pg

True. I just find it odd when players say things like that publicly.

I know players are human and that it's easier to be "up" for some teams vs. others...

But I doubt that's what their fans want to hear.

If I'm a Rockets fan I'm thinking "Really? Just the Lakers? Maybe if you 'raise your intensity' vs. a few other teams we'd be in the playoff hunt."

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol

Not everyone can go half a billion into taxes like Golden State
Not sure been posted here but a huge rule was made that really helps the Cavs....no more limiting teams to 2 supermax guys which would have been an issue when Mobley was due for an extension.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going back to that documentary he did while he was at LSU it’s fair to question if Ben ever really loved the game. If he did, he’s many years removed from that.
He’s the NBA version of Jamarcus Russell.

All the physical attributes, skill…no desire to work hard nor to be great.

They just wanted to be rich.

Mission accomplished.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. I just find it odd when players say things like that publicly.

I know players are human and that it's easier to be "up" for some teams vs. others...

But I doubt that's what their fans want to hear.

If I'm a Rockets fan I'm thinking "Really? Just the Lakers? Maybe if you 'raise your intensity' vs. a few other teams we'd be in the playoff hunt."
To be fair, they could play with game 7 intensity every game and they wouldn't be in the playoff hunt this year. At some point you need talent too.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, they could play with game 7 intensity every game and they wouldn't be in the playoff hunt this year. At some point you need talent too.

Agreed. But still not what most fans want to hear.

OKC has been in a rebuild for a few years and while there have been quite a few games where they didn't have the talent/experience to win. I don't recall any of their players suggesting anything other than they are giving their best effort.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The have drafted 2nd for 2 straight years