• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Warriors stint hangs on Durant, can't beat 'em - join 'em weak sauce. Otherwise sure, the career paths are similar.

I don't care that they are similar. The point I made after the trade was made is KD gets no criticism for his moves while Lebron got killed for almost every career move he made

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I been saying that for years.

NBA has always cheated to make the Kings relevant.

Oh wait…

My problem is they won 2 of the games he complained about.

They shot 8 more fts against the Warriors. Against the Kings, they shot 6 fewer but they still got to the line 34 times

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care that they are similar. The point I made after the trade was made is KD gets no criticism for his moves while Lebron got killed for almost every career move he made

KD got a lot of crap for joining the Warriors. His other moves (to the Nets as a FA and to the Suns after Kyrie blew up the Nets) don't seem to be criticism worthy IMO. Of course, I don't think Lebron's are either, other than that "talents to South Beach" debacle.

KD isn't as highly regarded as Lebron. Nobody's calling him the GOAT, so the level of hate is different.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My problem is they won 2 of the games he complained about.

They shot 8 more fts against the Warriors. Against the Kings, they shot 6 fewer but they still got to the line 34 times

I guess we shouldn't be giving Gobert any credit for being smart, lol.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would probably stop breathing.

Not sure what would happen but it wouldn't be good.

I've been using edibles since 2015 on and off so I know what to expect.

The most mg's I've ever consumed throughout an entire day has been 200 (fruit punch). But not all at once. Those edibles can be very dangerous because alotta people don't know how to use them properly. They can take anywhere from 25 minutes to an hour and a half to fully kick in. Too many people think it's just like smoking a joint, an instant head-high. When that doesn't happen people tend to use more before it totally kicks in, really bad mistake.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The entire team quit on Nash. Maybe him and Kyrie put stuff in the other guys head but there was a noticable difference in the effort once Nash left.

As for KD and Lebron career path, I agree and I mentioned it on here immediately after KD went to the Suns

It was a shame how the Nets gave up on Nash.

Hope he gets another chance at coaching if he's interested.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who was the 2nd guy to walk on the moon?

When it comes to leaving to form a superteam, Lebron is seen as Neil Armstrong.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manufacturer should be brought up on charges if that's real. That's dangerous.

I don't agree with that. It's about being responsible and using them correctly.

That would be like bringing charges against an alcohol manufacturer because someone drank themselves to death.

But one thing I would like to see change ASAP in dispensaries across the country is not giving any access to the very high powered shatters, dabs (very dangerous) waxes, oils. Some of those items can be as high as 75% THC. Those items should only be for 21+.

I have a pretty high THC tolerance, no pun intended. I've tried those dabs once. Straight knocked me on my ass. Want nothing to do with them.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't agree with that. It's about being responsible and using them correctly.

That would be like bringing charges against an alcohol manufacturer because someone drank themselves to death.

But one thing I would like to see change ASAP in dispensaries across the country is not giving any access to the very high powered shatters, dabs (very dangerous) waxes, oils. Some of those items can be as high as 75% THC. Those items should only be for 21+.

I have a pretty high THC tolerance, no pun intended. I've tried those dabs once. Straight knocked me on my ass. Want nothing to do with them.

If it's going to be legal, it needs to be regulated. There is no need for a single gummy that strong. You can't drink a mag of vodka in a single shot. Edibles are extremely tough to gauge unless there are explicit instructions.

Isn't all of this stuff supposed to be 21+, like alcohol?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see Keegan break the all time rookie record for 3s

Hopefully next year SAC can integrate his athleticism more into their game but i know it's tough with Fox and Sabonis

Either way a successful rookie season for sure

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(1)If it's going to be legal, it needs to be regulated. There is no need for a single gummy that strong. You can't drink a mag of vodka in a single shot. Edibles are extremely tough to gauge unless there are explicit instructions.

(2)Isn't all of this stuff supposed to be 21+, like alcohol?

1. All dispensary products are strictly regulated here in CO. Obviously I can speak about any other states. But I would think all states have some kinda similar regulations.

Here's the thing about that 2,500 mg gummy. I don't think it's legit, seems black market to me. Between where I live and Denver probably been to 50+ dispensaries since I got my card in 2010.

I've never seen a single product sold anywhere that's 2,500 mg's.

2. It should be but for some really stupid reason it isn't. Only have to 18. Which simply isn't right. No teenagers should be fucking around with some of those high powered items. Anyone between 18 & 21 should be able to purchase weed and nothing else.

As far as instructions this is pretty much how it goes because edibles treat each person differently. But if you buy some gummies from a dispensary the bud tender usually has a little talk with the customer.

General rule is for first timers only start off with 5 mg's until the person knows what to expect.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see Keegan break the all time rookie record for 3s

Hopefully next year SAC can integrate his athleticism more into their game but i know it's tough with Fox and Sabonis

Either way a successful rookie season for sure

I would have been happy wirh him in detroit