• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not so sure Green is a Hall of Famer. He boast some impressive playoff numbers, but a Hall of Famer… not so sure.
First ballot lock. National champion at MSU. DPOY, multiple all star, 4 rings anchoring the D on one of the greatest teams ever. Add the personality...dude's twice the Hall of Famer Dennis Rodman is. First ballot.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chuck was obviously superior offensively.

But, Dray chews his fat, lazy ass up defensively and as a playmaker.

I think people have embraced this cuddly, playful post playing persona Barkley to the point that they forget how much of a asshole he was on the court.

Draymond has never spit on a child.
Or thrown a dude through a window. But man they remind me of each other. Not identical but like different versions of the same arc. But one the better player, no rings, vs the 'lesser' player...with 4

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or thrown a dude through a window. But man they remind me of each other. Not identical but like different versions of the same arc. But one the better player, no rings, vs the 'lesser' player...with 4
Antics aside, the main reason I hate Draymond is because of the numerous times he has literally slapped the shit out of Blake on the court.

But, how is it his fault Blake was too much of a bitch to fight back?

The guy owned BG mentally and I hated him because of it.

Last edited:

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Credit where it's due Poole turned it around, he was great down the stretch and they don't win without him. If he could just be consistent...

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kuminga too...he's really emerging now

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's got an anger issue man. It's not your typical competitive fire type anger either.

He's extremely entertaining off the court though.

Unless he does something criminal at some point?

His on court antics aren’t going to jeopardize his career in TV.

I would go so far as to say that they are part of his persona and not a negative at all in terms of his future.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Greens on court antics will actually boost his popularity when he retires. The major difference between Barkley and Green on the court… Barkley was a far superior player.

I think Dray will end up being the better analyst.

He has the same appeal as Chuck with the bad boy persona and not afraid to speak his mind. Both are very good at communicating their point of view in an entertaining way.

But Dray also brings a more modern point of view on the game that better fits the current NBA. Barkley gets stuck in the past with his analysis at times, and sometimes you have to question how much basketball he actually watches.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro, Ben Wallace got in.

Draymond will too.

View attachment 324498View attachment 324499
Ben Wallace was questionable when he got in. Either way, the criteria is subject. Greens was an amazing defender, but he benefited from being on a team with 2 of the greatest shooters in NBA history.

i’m not saying he won’t get in, I’m just not sure if he should be considered a lock.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben Wallace was questionable when he got in. Either way, the criteria is subject. Greens was an amazing defender, but he benefited from being on a team with 2 of the greatest shooters in NBA history.

i’m not saying he won’t get in, I’m just not sure if he should be considered a lock.

Of course he did.

It is the Hall of Fame, not the hall of best basketball players.

There are a lot of guys in the Hall that are only there because they played on teams who were very successful.

Playing in June every year makes a player more “famous”. And Draymond has been incredibly valuable to the Warriors during their run.

Curry and Klay are stone cold locks. Green might as well be too, but not quite on the same level.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course he did.

It is the Hall of Fame, not the hall of best basketball players.

There are a lot of guys in the Hall that are only there because they played on teams who were very successful.

Playing in June every year makes a player more “famous”. And Draymond has been incredibly valuable to the Warriors during their run.

Curry and Klay are stone cold locks. Green might as well be too, but not quite on the same level.
I’m not quite sure what your arguing, if anything.

My original point was Green will be a great commentator and his on court antics will help him secure a job. I don't think Barkley is a great commentator. He is entertaining, but nothing special. What can’t be argued is Barkley is a far superior player than Green.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not quite sure what your arguing, if anything.

My original point was Green will be a great commentator and his on court antics will help him secure a job. I don't think Barkley is a great commentator. He is entertaining, but nothing special. What can’t be argued is Barkley is a far superior player than Green.

This post was about the Hall of Fame. Nothing to do with commentary.

Draymond’s closest comps as a player are Rodman and Ben Wallace.

And his resume blows theirs out of the water once we factor in college, international experience and a future in commentary.

Draymond is a lock.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's put in a lot of work over the last year and you can easily see the difference. Anyone that still says he's only gotten his ranking because of his dad isn't paying attention
Yep wiggy is a clown. I pay attention to bronny a lot and he is a much improved player

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's a lock