• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BOOM! OKORO!
Huge shot for that kid.

Hard to see him ever being a star but the kid is shooting near 50% on season and 35% from 3 while playing solid D. He'll be at worse a decent rotational player for a decade or more.

44% from 3 since 2023 started.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel really good for this kid. Could anybody envision this kid making this shot before this season? Shit can you picture him taking it? He probably isn’t even on the floor with this game situation in your mind beginning of the season. Love it when you see hard work on holes in a game show up with results.

Love that for this kid. Yes, tremendous work ethic.

If able watch it again, though, and keep your eye on the guy who stands up mid-play jumping up and down in the blue shirt/hat. Comical.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially the way he started this year. Brutal start. He has turned it around in a big way. Hard work and confidence.

OMG that start. So brutal. admittedly I recall thinking we were hoodwinked about the hard work in the Summer paying off in his shot.

well done, kid.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 years ago the Cavs won 22 games and had the worst defense in the NBA. Their best player looked like COlin Sexton. Garland looked lost.

2 years later- looks like they have home court for the first round secured and arguably the best defense in the nba.

great job by Cavs ownership and front office.
So true....though I think it was 3 years ago when Garland looked lost. Job well done by Altman and Gansey.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why the Sixers can’t do shit without James Harden. The Sixers don’t need to win the non-Embiid minutes. They just can’t get run off the floor like this.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we'd have a better chance to beat NY but get what you are saying.

So true about Levert. I'm sure many wanted to use him in a deadline deal but the kid has played really well since then. I'd be surprised if he is not resigned.

Huge Okoro shot!!
I have to say- after thinking about it- I would rather face the Knicks than the Heat.

In a Knicks series- the Cavs have the best player no doubt.

Depending on Jimmy Butler's mood, injury status, etc. Miami might have the best player in the series.

In hte NBA- a lot of times that is enough to sway a series one way or another.

Its why the Lakers- as fucked up as they have been for 2 years- still are in the back of everyones minds - LeBron and AD will do that to you.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say- after thinking about it- I would rather face the Knicks than the Heat.

Depending on Jimmy Butler's mood, injury status, etc. Miami might have the best player in the series.

Its why the Lakers- as fucked up as they have been for 2 years- still are in the back of everyones minds - LeBron and AD will do that to you.
Some Cavs fans say the same they would rather face Miami but I just don’t get it. Plus Miami is playing better. It’s easy for me, I would rather play NYK. Doesn’t mean it will easy, I would expect both to go 6 or 7

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some Cavs fans say the same they would rather face Miami but I just don’t get it. Plus Miami is playing better. It’s easy for me, I would rather play NYK. Doesn’t mean it will easy, I would expect both to go 6 or 7
I have the Cavs coming out in both series. Bucks will reveal their warts in a series though and Cavs will use that to drive their off season plan and see what they need to add.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know that we can call it arguing. It’s been very one sided. @thunderc has been killing it with an assist from me.
@thunderc is always killing it.

I don’t know if anyone else has noticed it…

But, he and @tlance manage to drag fools constantly, without using a single word of profanity.

It rivals @msgkings322 hilarious responses when people try their hardest to get a rise out of him and he obliterates them with humor.

All 3 have skillz…..lol

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Absolutely.

Playoff Jimmy is a real thing.

Just like dumb as a box of fucking stupid ass rocks Randle.

Get in his head, he will turn on his team.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone else wins it, this will be the year I join @fightinfunbags witch hunt.

:lm:

Giannis should likely be 2nd.

Tatum and Joker can fight it out for 3rd.
Here’s me right.

It’s been a coin flip the last 3 seasons. Now you’re gonna tell me the same player wins that coin flip 3 times in a row and in each year the “losers” team had a better regular season than the “winner”? Nope. I’m calling shenanigans on that.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

so true about LA. Just made a small bet on them to win it all at +4600. If they can somehow get in with Lebron and AD healthy they have as good a chance as anyone in the West at least.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely.

Playoff Jimmy is a real thing.

Just like dumb as a box of fucking stupid ass rocks Randle.

Get in his head, he will turn on his team.
He been in playoffs mode since after as break. 26/6/5 on 61% shooting. Miami going to be a very hard out if they can shoot the ball solid. Playoffs jimmy and increased minutes for him and bam makes them a difficult out

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here’s me right.

It’s been a coin flip the last 3 seasons. Now you’re gonna tell me the same player wins that coin flip 3 times in a row and in each year the “losers” team had a better regular season than the “winner”? Nope. I’m calling shenanigans on that.
The great poet, J Cole, said it best…..lol

Fool me one time shame on you
Fool me twice, can't put the blame on you
Fool me three times, fuck the peace signs
Load the chopper, let it rain on you…

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have the Cavs coming out in both series. Bucks will reveal their warts in a series though and Cavs will use that to drive their off season plan and see what they need to add.
Guessing like now at end of season we will feel like we need another shooter or 2.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Shaqdaddy11 @DJ @shopson67 @wildturkey @trojanfan12 @Black Adam

This is going to be interesting.

At least he’s being honest.

Austin Reaves: 'I want to make as much money as I can and be as successful as I can no matter where it’s at'​