• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually hate the cherry picked date for the stat but this one actually has context because it starts when Harden came back from being injured. I said all year that there’s nothing this team could do in the regular season to impress me. And here I am getting setting up for my 2nd round kick in the balls again because they’re making me a believer.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8-3 since the trade deadline. And 4-2 since Bron got hurt. When several people on here said our season was in trouble.
And in a weak West if he makes a deal earlier in the season they’re likely a 2 or 3 seed with home court in the first round.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 28,792.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And in a weak West if he makes a deal earlier in the season they’re likely a 2 or 3 seed with home court in the first round.
Giving up both picks? Nah, he made a great deal and we kept one. The one we have up? Could turn into two 2nd rounders.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 28,792.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Embiid needs 3 more games of 35 points to pass Moses Malone (25) for 1st place. Most 35 point games in a season.

Shaq is 3rd with 23.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, I miss the days when the East was the weaker conference...:heh:
Why? Your team has been dog shit all year. Now that they’ve pulled their head out of their ass and gotten themselves to one game under .500 they have a chance in a wide open conference because it’s ass. So many holes in that conference. You are highly likely to see a 4 seed or better advance to the Finals. Nuggets aren’t built for the playoffs. Kings can’t defend but likely take a step back with their offense once playoff defense gets played. Memphis is all about everything but basketball. Lakers are built for the playoffs with a healthy LeBron and with the Suns may actually be the top of the heap for the West come playoff time. You should lean into the West being dog shit. It’s why the Lakers have new life. If the West wasn’t dog shit, this would all be too little too late.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? Your team has been dog shit all year. Now that they’ve pulled their head out of their ass and gotten themselves to one game under .500 they have a chance in a wide open conference because it’s ass. So many holes in that conference. You are highly likely to see a 4 seed or better advance to the Finals. Nuggets aren’t built for the playoffs. Kings can’t defend but likely take a step back with their offense once playoff defense gets played. Memphis is all about everything but basketball. Lakers are built for the playoffs with a healthy LeBron and with the Suns may actually be the top of the heap for the West come playoff time. You should lean into the West being dog shit. It’s why the Lakers have new life. If the West wasn’t dog shit, this would all be too little too late.
They won't win a title this season, so why should I be all bubbly for that...?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I did stupid shit because I saw it on TV with my father would have ripped me off the field or court before the game was over. Kids learn the right way to act from parents and coaches.

And it shouldn’t be expected to be reinforced by players at the highest level?

BS.