• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All reasonable expectations, with their own game the toughest IMO.

It is, but they lucked out that Ja isn't playing tonight and neither is Adams or Brandon Clarke.

AD should go for at least 40 tonight!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want D-Lo back. Schroder is so inconsistent.

He is. He makes a great back up but I wouldn't want him as a regular starter.

I can't wait for D'Lo to be back either but this also seems like a game the team can afford to have him rest for one more game.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is. He makes a great back up but I wouldn't want him as a regular starter.

I can't wait for D'Lo to be back either but this also seems like a game the team can afford to have him rest for one more game.

I don't know. I watched a good chunk of the 2nd half of the Grizz/Clips game and that 51pt 3rd quarter is scary. Lakers don't really have scoring wings to put on a run like the Clips did in 4th. They need to make Jones work on both ends.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're 2 games behind the team that just came off a 16 game winning streak. Every other team in the league lost ground to the Bucks over the past month.

Stop making me defend the Celtics against your BS, lol. I hate that f'ing team.
Let me make it a little easier to understand

For the position the Celtics are in right now, from my understanding, they are in trouble,

Not from not making it to post season, but the position they are in division wise and how they want to go into PS with 15 or so games left.

They are going to get healthy, but will they all be able to gel in time.

That is all , carry on my wayward son!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me make it a little easier to understand

For the position the Celtics are in right now, from my understanding, they are in trouble,

Not from not making it to post season, but the position they are in division wise and how they want to go into PS with 15 or so games left.

They are going to get healthy, but will they all be able to gel in time.

That is all , carry in my wayward son!

The underlined is all I really needed to read, lol.

The only injury of note is Williams (other than Gallo who has been out all year essentially). Horford never plays both ends of a back to back. Tatum played 49 minutes in the previous game.

I'm not your son of any type, wayward or otherwise. Kansas is set to file a cease and desist if you can't quote their lyrics properly lol.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Although i'm ok with Jazz and Mavs going either way
It’s getting late. These tweets are going to have to start including rooting for fatal plane crashes that eliminate teams from playing basketball and of course breathing and shit.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The underlined is all I really needed to read, lol.

The only injury of note is Williams (other than Gallo who has been out all year essentially). Horford never plays both ends of a back to back. Tatum played 49 minutes in the previous game.

I'm not your son of any type, wayward or otherwise. Kansas is set to file a cease and desist if you can't quote their lyrics properly lol.
Williams tight hammy

Brogdan sore right ankle

Wtf happened to Tatum ? Was his feelings hurt cause he didn’t get last shot , I don’t know.

Yes, nothing to be concerned about physical health of team. It’s there mental health that’s concerning..

Member the movie “the natural”, what was said about losing? ‘.

Losing is a disease!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s getting late. These tweets are going to have to start including rooting for fatal plane crashes that eliminate teams from playing basketball and of course breathing and shit.

Not late at all.

1678212846818.png

Teams ranked between 9 and 12 have the exact same record. Hell there's only a difference of three games between 5th and 12th.

Lakers need to control what they can control but at this stage every game counts

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,780.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All reasonable expectations, with their own game the toughest IMO.
Sure…it looks good on paper, but almost the same scenario occurred last week where they needed a few teams to beat other teams etc and everything they needed to happen actually did happen, but the most important thing for them was to win their own game and they didn’t….so it was all for naught.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 150,921.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors in the OKC tonight. Santa Clara Williams is a game time decision coming off a career game.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,416.31
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure…it looks good on paper, but almost the same scenario occurred last week where they needed a few teams to beat other teams etc and everything they needed to happen actually did happen, but the most important thing for them was to win their own game and they didn’t….so it was all for naught.
Without Russell who is likely to play....