• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially when that is supposed to be their identity.

I have been saying it all Season, these guys are reputation defenders only.

We have 1 player that plays defense every possession and he’s out injured.

Zubac.
You think guys like Kawhi and PG13 are treating this like a flip the switch situation? If so…it’s about time to flip that switch. NBA defense is all about effort communication and scheme. Effort you can flip the switch but you need to work that communication and scheme. I can’t believe Lue has a piece like RoCo to use to take minutes away from somebody to send a message about the defense and he doesn’t use it.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 322109

This shit is tighter than a ducks asshole!

Four games between 5th and 13th
Two games between 7th and 13th

Last couple of nights a lot of the results have been in the Lakers' favor. They just need to control their own destiny now.
Wait, um. How would you know how tight a ducks asshole is?

Funbags tell you this?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks capt O blivious , how many posts have I made that clearly state I don’t watch a lot of this soap opera bullshit? And it’s also clear as day as I’m not ANALytical.

This great game imo is getting destroyed right in front of our eyes and your blind love for it can’t see it.

Let alone the negativity being said by commentators about what the players have done to the ASG. The talk about load mgmt is becoming so prevalent that if they don’t take the game back from the players it’s going to get even uglier.

You can’t be payin these players the money they make, charge the fans 1000’s for a game for them to show up and find out their star player needs rest .

Wake up man

Yer special.

Since you don't follow the NBA maybe you should stop commenting on something you obviously know nothing about.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think guys like Kawhi and PG13 are treating this like a flip the switch situation? If so…it’s about time to flip that switch. NBA defense is all about effort communication and scheme. Effort you can flip the switch but you need to work that communication and scheme. I can’t believe Lue has a piece like RoCo to use to take minutes away from somebody to send a message about the defense and he doesn’t use it.
No, I think they both have lost a step.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 322109

This shit is tighter than a ducks asshole!

Four games between 5th and 13th
Two games between 7th and 13th

Last couple of nights a lot of the results have been in the Lakers' favor. They just need to control their own destiny now.
They need to win as many as possible and pray the West continues to cannibalize each other.

Who finishes top 6 might very well come down to who wins the Pacific Division.

Head to Head and Division winner supersedes all the other tie breakers.

Doubt that will be the Lakers since you are currently dead last.

Still have time though.

A560B2E2-A71C-47CA-9DFA-40222F982D02.png

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, um. How would you know how tight a ducks asshole is?

Funbags tell you this?

SHARP, watch yourself sgt Funbags of the grammar police dept is got a check point out today
@trojanfan12 is it true that if you can establish squatters rights in a poster’s head that said poster has to refer to you as Daddy in perpetuity? I think I read that in the 7 page terms and conditions we all agreed to in order to post here. Correct me if I’m wrong. Please advise.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@trojanfan12 is it true that if you can establish squatters rights in a poster’s head that said poster has to refer to you as Daddy in perpetuity? I think I read that in the 7 page terms and conditions we all agreed to in order to post here. Correct me if I’m wrong. Please advise.

What's really inside his head.

focus-homer-simpson.gif

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to win as many as possible and pray the West continues to cannibalize each other.

Who finishes top 6 might very well come down to who wins the Pacific Division.

Head to Head and Division winner supersedes all the other tie breakers.

Doubt that will be the Lakers since you are currently dead last.

Still have time though.

View attachment 322112

Yeah the head to heads will kill us.

Already lost to the Clips and Kings. The only upside is the current 2-1 lead over the Warriors

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shit, if that's the case, half the folks in the PF should be calling me Daddy.

Which I LOVE!!!!