• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA regular season thread

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bron Bron playing possum?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not because he can't play, but to give their bench depth and a scorer on the 2nd team.

Translated: to give his game a boost by matching up with reserves.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UD never plays. You think Miami give a damn that UD got ejected? You're talking as if UD is some critical piece of this Miami team on the court.

Hell of a way to spin it lol. Dwight try to act like a tough guy all the time. When someone see if he's really tough and pop him in the mouth then this is the end result

So the fake tough guy that never plays "risks" getting ejected by dealing with Dwight, who does actually play meaningful minutes? Sounds like the color of the jersey flips your argument about fake tough guys riling up guys that can't fight back.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird to say and no offense to the Jazz or even Suns but if I was the Lakers I would rather play Utah without Mitchell or Phoenix than Clips. That being said, I think PHX is a dangerous team, not a lot of playpff experience but having a leader like CP3 I think they will be fine. Lakers have to play up to their potential no matter what though, Bron and AD gotta get as healthy as possible. I think as far as getting out of the play-in they will be fine but they Steph is always a challenge.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty solid. Not a lot to it really in terms of toppings. Bourbon sauce, crispy fried onions, bacon.

Can't remember the last time I had a fast food burger. Might be before the pandemic started. Once it did started and we all had to stay home, I started experimenting with different burger recipes, etc.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,209.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird to say and no offense to the Jazz or even Suns but if I was the Lakers I would rather play Utah without Mitchell or Phoenix than Clips. That being said, I think PHX is a dangerous team, not a lot of playpff experience but having a leader like CP3 I think they will be fine. Lakers have to play up to their potential no matter what though, Bron and AD gotta get as healthy as possible. I think as far as getting out of the play-in they will be fine but they Steph is always a challenge.
They win their next 2 and Portland loses.....they won't be in the play-in.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To get out of shit MS. Just a lot more to do, better income...only downfall right now is the housing market is crazy so will have to stay in an apartment until we find a house.
as someone who's spent time in the M.I.crooked letter(Biloxi) i can't hardly blame you...