• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA regular season thread

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Knicks will push the Bucks.....not a gimme in that series at all. The Knicks play some really good defense.

I doubt it.

Huge edge to the Bucks in experience.

I think both teams will have difficulty scoring efficiently, but at the end of the day the Bucks just have more.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never played in the minor leagues but I know the game. Even at his age Rose is still the better defender and the stats bear that out.
Ok, don’t know what that has to do with it, but the sense of humor some of you display clearly is not y’all’s forte...

thibs philosophy, not mine, is that Payton is the better defender , rose, better offense.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt it.

I think both teams will have difficulty scoring efficiently, but at the end of the day the Bucks just have more.
What you guys are not factoring in is that the Knicks have owned the bucks the last few years, and don’t get bent attawack, the Knicks ownin someone is let’s say , laughable, but they have played them well. Probably a mental thing for the bucks...

yes the bucks have more, playoff experience will make difference, but Knicks will def get under skin, if the Knicks don’t completely schitt bed

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UD never plays. You think Miami give a damn that UD got ejected? You're talking as if UD is some critical piece of this Miami team on the court.

Hell of a way to spin it lol. Dwight try to act like a tough guy all the time. When someone see if he's really tough and pop him in the mouth then this is the end result

Heat are a bitch-ass team and as the announcers said they were clearly trying to punk and provoke the Sixers. That double technical means Dwight Howard got his 16th tech of the season and will now be suspended for a game.

That was intentional stuff the Heat were doing. Unfortunately they totally outplayed and outshot the Sixers as well.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take note Adam Silver. Shorten the season officially to 72 games and keep the play in.

I have always said that the NBA will never go to fewer regular season games because of the money.

This would be a way they could do it and maybe even make a little more money.

What if they made the play in tournament 3 game series? Still fewer regular season games and more money because of the playoff angle.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt it.

They can still push them. The Knicks play physical, 90's style basketball and they never stop playing hard. Whoever they play, may win the series and may even sweep them. But they are coming out of that series with some bruises.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 143,961.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, don’t know what that has to do with it, but the sense of humor some of you display clearly is not y’all’s forte...

thibs philosophy, not mine, is that Payton is the better defender , rose, better offense.
Payton is not the better defender, not close. I’ve watched enough knicks games to know Thibs has tried at least 14 minutes combos on guard play and he will change again.
PS, you are a dumbass.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Payton is not the better defender, not close. I’ve watched enough knicks games to know Thibs has tried at least 14 minutes combos on guard play and he will change again.
PS, you are a class act!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat are a bitch-ass team and as the announcers said they were clearly trying to punk and provoke the Sixers. That double technical means Dwight Howard got his 16th tech of the season and will now be suspended for a game.

That was intentional stuff the Heat were doing. Unfortunately they totally outplayed and outshot the Sixers as well.

How will the sixers beat Orlando without dwight?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't seen @Shanemansj13 in a while....
Yeah I don’t get on here as often these days. On vacation this week but in the process of moving to Texas here soon and selling the house. Hopefully I can get back to being a regular once I move. Honestly, I’ve watched the fewest NBA games this season than I have in a very long time (bot counting the Cavs games).

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,209.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I don’t get on here as often these days. On vacation this week but in the process of moving to Texas here soon and selling the house. Hopefully I can get back to being a regular once I move. Honestly, I’ve watched the fewest NBA games this season than I have in a very long time (bot counting the Cavs games).
Why you moving to TX?

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,209.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can still push them. The Knicks play physical, 90's style basketball and they never stop playing hard. Whoever they play, may win the series and may even sweep them. But they are coming out of that series with some bruises.
Exactly.