• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA regular season thread

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless we talking holdem because it seems you know your stuff

All in all on actual betting im probably about even. Im up on fanduel/DK because of my cashes in football this year.

Horse racing though.fuck that sport. Lost my ass this year trying that out.
Poker, I'm pretty, pretty solid.

Sportsbetting, I'm absolute trash at.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poker, I'm pretty, pretty solid.

Sportsbetting, I'm absolute trash at.

I've given up on sports betting, even down to playing last man standing in NFL Fantasy. Can't pick games worth a crap lol.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've given up on sports betting, even down to playing last man standing in NFL Fantasy. Can't pick games worth a crap lol.
I overanalyze. A buddy of mine and I were talking about that yesterday during the bracket show. He said, "I'll bet you do really well in bracket contests". I said "I suck at them". He asked why, I said because I overanalyze and I keep doing it every year, even though I know I'm doing it. lol

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Due to work from home. I watch a lot of sportscenter through the day.

And unfortunately that means lots of Kendrick Perkins NBA talk.

Why is this guy the best they can get? Hes a complete dumbass.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The players talk to him

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I overanalyze. A buddy of mine and I were talking about that yesterday during the bracket show. He said, "I'll bet you do really well in bracket contests". I said "I suck at them". He asked why, I said because I overanalyze and I keep doing it every year, even though I know I'm doing it. lol

You should see me try to prioritize free agent pick ups during the fantasy football season. I agonize over them for way too long, looking for some stat somewhere that makes one player the obvious choice.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like what he brings. 10000x better than pierce

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has the heart and desire, just not the talent of MJ IMO. Lebron has an amazing skill set for his size. MJ had an amazing skill set for ANY size.

You got that backwards man.

No basketball player ever has as much pure talent as LeBron.

LeBron is bigger, stronger, maybe faster and more skilled too.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another heartbreaker for me @SteelersPride

Was feeling upsets tonight so did a parlay of 6 player performance doubles which included 3 upsets. I missed it by 2 points. Would have won $1500+ on a $1 bet. This was the bet.

Shai Gilgeous-Alexander 25+ pts/OKC to win (+520)
Steph Curry 30+ pts/Golden State to win (+560)
Jayson Tatum 15+ pts/Boston to win (-430)
Tobias Harris 20+ pts/Philly to win (+154)
Kevin Huerter 10+ pts/Atlanta to win (+104)
Brandon Ingram 25+ pts/New Orleans to win (+500)

Ingram had 23 with 3 minutes left in the 3rd....never came back in because they were destroying the Clippers so much :L :L :L
Ouch......Have to admit wish FD allowed these where I live.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got that backwards man.

No basketball player ever has as much pure talent as LeBron.

LeBron is bigger, stronger, maybe faster and more skilled too.
So wish an NFL team would have picked him up for a game (and, of course, Lebron was willing). Tell the other team on 3rd and goal from the 5 you'll be throwing it up to Lebron and they couldn't stop it.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've done OK on occasion, but agree I sometimes overanalyze. Haven't followed closely this year (other than OSU) so maybe that helps?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So wish an NFL team would have picked him up for a game (and, of course, Lebron was willing). Tell the other team on 3rd and goal from the 5 you'll be throwing it up to Lebron and they couldn't stop it.

I think it is a pretty safe bet to say LeBron could have excelled as an NFL TE/WR

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like what he brings. 10000x better than pierce

You are right, hes definitely more engaging than Pierce.

Ironically it was those two sparring today. He just does a little too much of the Stephen A/Kellerman thing where he tries to argue outrageous points for the sake of doing it.

Today he was dying on the hill that Golden State next year are the hands down front runners for the title. Not contenders, not top tier. The flat out favorite.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right, hes definitely more engaging than Pierce.

Ironically it was those two sparring today. He just does a little too much of the Stephen A/Kellerman thing where he tries to argue outrageous points for the sake of doing it.

Today he was dying on the hill that Golden State next year are the hands down front runners for the title. Not contenders, not top tier. The flat out favorite.

I don’t believe that, but there is a case to made.

Obviously depends on Klay being, everyone else staying healthy and perhaps hitting on that Minny pick or trading it for a good player.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t believe that, but there is a case to made.

Obviously depends on Klay being, everyone else staying healthy and perhaps hitting on that Minny pick or trading it for a good player.

Well I certainly think they will be a team you can't count out but favorites is strong. Especially with LeBron not proving to slow down. And the talent in the west alone. Also, too hard to know what other rosters do. Which was basically Pierces point.

And right now aren't the Warriors currently outside looking in of a standard playoff format?(i know this year 10 teams get a shot though). Klay is good a huge piece, but hard to believe he launches them from 9th in the conference to the absolute favorite of the entire league. Like I said it was kinda a Stephen A style tangent.

33ish isnt exactly young in the NBA anymore. But Curry, Klay(who hasnt even played in a while) and Draymond are all not getting younger.

Also........I'd like to think the NBA will just rig it so the Wolves keep the pick and get Cunningham. I mean, at some point you gotta try and have the franchise not be a complete joke. HA.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I certainly think they will be a team you can't count out but favorites is strong. Especially with LeBron not proving to slow down. And the talent in the west alone. Also, too hard to know what other rosters do. Which was basically Pierces point.

And right now aren't the Warriors currently outside looking in of a standard playoff format?(i know this year 10 teams get a shot though). Klay is good a huge piece, but hard to believe he launches them from 9th in the conference to the absolute favorite of the entire league. Like I said it was kinda a Stephen A style tangent.

33ish isnt exactly young in the NBA anymore. But Curry, Klay(who hasnt even played in a while) and Draymond are all not getting younger.

Also........I'd like to think the NBA will just rig it so the Wolves keep the pick and get Cunningham. I mean, at some point you gotta try and have the franchise not be a complete joke. HA.

Yeah, I don’t disagree with any of that.

I am not calling them favorites, just don’t think it is too crazy if everything breaks right for them in the off-season. Still a ton of ifs though.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just when I thought the Wizards were going to make a run for the 9/10 seed, they start the 2nd half with 4 straight losses. Just horrible