• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA regular season thread

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not.

Might look into it though

It doesn't work well if you only sleep six hours. You will likely wake up feeling shitty like I do.

I have found several sleep aids without melatonin that have worked for me but I rarely sleep straight enough to use them as of now

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get all the Draymond talk. It’s fair. He’s way over paid for what he produces.

But the Warriors are a different team when he’s out on the court and for the better. He’s got the type of game right now where he does a lot of great things that you don’t see unless you’re looking for it. Makes me feel like a homer here trying to justify a players worth but that’s just my honest opinion.

Kelly Oubre is on my last damn nerve 9 games into the season. He has no idea where he needs to be on offense, continually forces shots and has an incredibly low bball iq. There’s a clip yesterday of Steph yelling in frustration because Oubre didn’t relocate to get Steph open for a 3.

Wiggins though has been fantastic. No slander for him at all. He’s been doing incredibly well as a primary scorer with the second unit but his defense has been really, really good.

That Steph Curry guy is pretty good.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomorrow will make it exactly one year since Winslow played basketball and this guy never had a real serious injury that should have kept him out more than 4-6 weeks
Ya gotta love when a guy tells someone how seriously he is injured (from behind his computer) without ever even talking to him, his coaches, his trainers, etc.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hes definitely not a better a player. Not even close.
That comment that he is not as good as Winslow has to be considered for Post of the Year if there is one. Congrats to him for pulling it off so early in the year.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did Larry Nance become some star? The guy is a role player just like Winslow. Not even close? Larry Nance isn't a top 100 player lol.

Winslow is a better player when healthy....problem is he is never healthy
why does he have to be a star to be better than Winslow? why does he have to be top 100 to be better? To be better than Winslow, and I realize this might sound crazy, he only need be better than Winslow.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not on a computer
Ok...you can be irrational on whatever device you choose to determine how hurt an athlete should be. But if I read you correctly, Nance could not be better than a guy who rarely plays and is soft because Nance is not a star nor a top 100 player?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very weird stat- that definitely is in large part an indication of how early it is

but right now Larry Nance Jr. is averaging the most steals in the NBA. #1

the next big man on that list is Drummond at #9.

very odd

#2 is your boy Jimmy Butler
Early in the season and was said a few games ago but recall seeing he also led the league in deflected passes by a wide margin with 7 per game (I think a couple other Cavs were on the list at time...maybe Drummond and Garland). Not sure where they are now since that stat was shown.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get all the Draymond talk. It’s fair. He’s way over paid for what he produces.

But the Warriors are a different team when he’s out on the court and for the better. He’s got the type of game right now where he does a lot of great things that you don’t see unless you’re looking for it. Makes me feel like a homer here trying to justify a players worth but that’s just my honest opinion.

Kelly Oubre is on my last damn nerve 9 games into the season. He has no idea where he needs to be on offense, continually forces shots and has an incredibly low bball iq. There’s a clip yesterday of Steph yelling in frustration because Oubre didn’t relocate to get Steph open for a 3.

Wiggins though has been fantastic. No slander for him at all. He’s been doing incredibly well as a primary scorer with the second unit but his defense has been really, really good.

That Steph Curry guy is pretty good.
Yeah Steph is decent, not a bad shooter. Oubre seems to still be struggling. Wiggins, like you said, seems to at least be putting more effort into the defensive side of the ball. I said from the start if he can at least do that and just be more consistent and take better shots he will fit in a better role. I’m sure Steph playing at an elite level again can only help him and just put less pressure on him but it starts with defense

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 150,921.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not.

Might look into it though
It works, you just have to take it every night. I take 10 mg every night. My sleep schedule is close to yours but before I started taking it I couldn’t even get the 6 straight hours I get now.