• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA regular season thread

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what's weirder: The Knicks were leading the league in 3-pt percentage before going 3-35 tonight, or that Thibs let Rowan Barrett throw up all those bricks.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a bit ridiculous on the NBA. Should have allowed them to play if they had all those negative test. For you guys not into the new slang, Cap means lie

I’m not familiar with the protocol but if the protocol dictates he miss that many games regardless of testing I think it should still remain standard and not on a case by case basis. This is going to happen more times during the year. Can’t have some cases where they reduce amount of games missed because they “favor” certain players and allow them back sooner.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what's weirder: The Knicks were leading the league in 3-pt percentage before going 3-35 tonight, or that Thibs let Rowan Barrett throw up all those bricks.
They made like 16 3’s against the Cavs and shot over 50% with a hand in the face lol. Make or miss league

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Paul was exactly what the Suns needed. If he stays healthy they will be tough.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
J Lo is doing the most obvious lip sync in history

Embarrassing

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. The Wizards are trash

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't tell Wiggy, he thinks Klay is done now (even though he's 1 1/2 years younger)
Klay isnt done.

his best basketball is just behind him. No doubt about it.

he will still likely be a well above average player

but i highly doubt he is ever the elite player he used to be.

his best days are in the past.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean just common sense.

Klay will be 31 next month.

he will be coming off missing 2 straight years with major knee surgery and achilles surgery. An achilles injury is pretty much a consensus worst injury an NBA player can get.

you are over 30. Have a ton of miles on your odometer after all the deep playoff runs, have a knee rebuilt, have a achilles rebuilt, and miss 2 years of NBA basketball and you are just never going to be the same guy.

this is just common sense. nothing groundbreaking or outlandish here.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

he will be coming off missing 2 straight years with major knee surgery and achilles surgery. An achilles injury is pretty much a consensus worst injury an NBA player can get.

you are over 30. Have a ton of miles on your odometer after all the deep playoff runs, have a knee rebuilt, have a achilles rebuilt, and miss 2 years of NBA basketball and you are just never going to be the same guy.

TIME WILL TELL

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Klay isnt done.

his best basketball is just behind him. No doubt about it.

he will still likely be a well above average player

but i highly doubt he is ever the elite player he used to be.

his best days are in the past.

Now do KD

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TIME WILL TELL
right....all kinds of guys respond differently.

this is a really great article that goes in depth on the injuries- both ACL and Achilees.

id be nervous about a guy who in his one leg has a rebuilt knee, and in his other leg has a ruptured achilees.

i mean, its highly likely that the ACL injury in his knee was a cause by over compensation for his achilees in the other leg. now oyu have both?

thats kind of unheard of. Extremely rare.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure.

However, just about every time you have used the “it’s just common sense” comment to back your logic, you have been spectacularly wrong.

How much he declines probably depends more on his timetable to return than the injuries he has sustained. If he waits until say next February or March to return, then he might be close to the player we last saw.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure.

However, just about every time you have used the “it’s just common sense” comment to back your logic, you have been spectacularly wrong.

How much he declines probably depends more on his timetable to return than the injuries he has sustained. If he waits until say next February or March to return, then he might be close to the player we last saw.
the hell are oyu talking about? you hit the sauce hard?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the hell are oyu talking about? you hit the sauce hard?

Seriously?

You going to pretend that you haven’t been spectacularly wrong on multiple occasions?

Like when you said it was common sense that LeBron wouldn’t sign in LA without another star? Or after he did that he obviously wasn’t trying to win anymore?

Or that it is “common sense” that extending Kevin Love to a “team friendly deal” would only enhance his trade value?

I could go on, but you get the point.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously?

You going to pretend that you haven’t been spectacularly wrong on multiple occasions?

Like when you said it was common sense that LeBron wouldn’t sign in LA without another star? Or after he did that he obviously wasn’t trying to win anymore?

Or that it is “common sense” that extending Kevin Love to a “team friendly deal” would only enhance his trade value?

I could go on, but you get the point.
lol....definitely none as bad as Dellavadova is a better fit than Kyrie Irving.

And with Lebron--- that was a huge consensus opinion- and what we didnt know at the time was that Rich Paul, Davis' agent, just a few months after LeBron signed was busy forcing his way to the Pelicans--- which didnt happen right away since Demps was bitter about the whole thing--- and once Griffen was hired the deal was shortly done.

And with Love--- it all comes down to injuries. If Love was healthy I still think he would be a very good player with value. Guy cant stay healthy. I cant predict a bunch of injuries.

The biggest debate ever on this board was Hassan Whiteside which i was absolutely ridiculed for- and then proved EXACTLY right.

but when you are not a coward and actually make predictions- some of them are not going to come true.

but a blind deaf man can do better than Mathew Dellavadova. LOL