• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2021 NBA Finals: Milwaukee Bucks vs. Phoenix Suns

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a shot at bksballer89 (comment # 3) and had nothing to do with you. So without knowing why I said that you incorrectly thought I was talking about multiple people. It's hilarious you called me a "tough guy" when you had no clue what I was talking about in the first place.

It looked to me like a vague shot at anybody who doesn’t consistently make picks.

And I am pretty sure @bksballer89 is often the 1st one in the series thread with his pick. So not sure what you are trying to do there.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looked to me like a vague shot at anybody who doesn’t consistently make picks.

And I am pretty sure @bksballer89 is often the 1st one in the series thread with his pick. So not sure what you are trying to do there.

This thread's only a couple of pages long so far. If you're unsure about a comment I suggest you try reading some comments before you jump to your own incorrect conclusion next time.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread's only a couple of pages long so far. If you're unsure about a comment I suggest you try reading some comments before you jump to your own incorrect conclusion next time.

You must have missed Bk’s exchange with one of the Suns fans who was giving him a hard time for picking against Phoenix every series. His lack of prediction was clearly a joke.

I made a sarcastic comment making fun of what you wrote.

Old wamu would have made another joke about it. Instead you got pissy.

I miss old Wamu.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must have missed Bk’s exchange with one of the Suns fans who was giving him a hard time for picking against Phoenix every series. His lack of prediction was clearly a joke.

I made a sarcastic comment making fun of what you wrote.

Old wamu would have made another joke about it. Instead you got pissy.

I miss old Wamu.

How did I get pissy? For no reason you called me a tough guy because you misunderstood what I said and it set you off.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did I get pissy? For no reason you called me a tough guy because you misunderstood what I said and it set you off.

No, that isn’t really what happened.

I replied sarcastically to your “anybody who doesn’t make picks is a pussy” gem.

Then you called me a clown and brought up old stuff from another thread.

Yeah, I started it with you here. I own that. But if your original comment was old wamu sarcasm, you would have responded to me a lot differently.

Maybe get back to the snark and sarcasm. That is your game.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, that isn’t really what happened.

I replied sarcastically to your “anybody who doesn’t make picks is a pussy” gem.

Then you called me a clown and brought up old stuff from another thread.

Yeah, I started it with you here. I own that. But if your original comment was old wamu sarcasm, you would have responded to me a lot differently.

Maybe get back to the snark and sarcasm. That is your game.

Did you forget what you called me? This was your first response to me in this thread. Here's why I called you a clown.

LOL.

And typing in your guess as to who wins the series makes you some kind of tough guy?

I'm not playing any games right now. But you are. Which is fine. But don't pretend I called you a clown for no reason. If you're gonna dish petty insults I'm gonna do the same.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you forget what you called me? This was your first response to me in this thread. Here's why I called you a clown.

I'm not playing any games right now. But you are. Which is fine. But don't pretend I called you a clown for no reason. If you're gonna dish petty insults I'm gonna do the same.

You are really spinning your wheels here.

I have owned everything I said. And my reply was a direct and yes snarky reply to your original comment.

I didn’t say it was for no reason did I?

What I did say is that you took personal.

In the past if you had made the original comment it would have been a joke. And you would have responded much differently to my comment too.

Now maybe you can own that.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,551.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be a good series.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t handicap this one until I see Game 1 and if Giannis plays and how effective he is.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t handicap this one until I see Game 1 and if Giannis plays and how effective he is.

My thoughts too.

Milwaukee is better on paper.

But Phoenix has played better in the playoffs.

Both teams have had their share of good fortune to get here.

I think if Giannis is himself this is a pickem style 7 game series.

Phoenix takes it if Giannis is compromised or not playing.

Although, I swear Milwaukee looks better offensively at times when Giannis is out.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thoughts too.

Milwaukee is better on paper.

But Phoenix has played better in the playoffs.

Both teams have had their share of good fortune to get here.

I think if Giannis is himself this is a pickem style 7 game series.

Phoenix takes it if Giannis is compromised or not playing.

Although, I swear Milwaukee looks better offensively at times when Giannis is out.
Agree with all of that especially your last comment. It seems with him out the ball moves better and that leads to better shots.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with all of that especially your last comment. It seems with him out the ball moves better and that leads to better shots.

Yeah. He stands at the top of the key way too often.

That was always a pet peave of mine when I was playing. Would not play with guys who do that.

Totally ruins everyone else’s ability to move and cut without the ball in any type of free flowing offense.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are really spinning your wheels here.

I have owned everything I said. And my reply was a direct and yes snarky reply to your original comment.

I didn’t say it was for no reason did I?

What I did say is that you took personal.

In the past if you had made the original comment it would have been a joke. And you would have responded much differently to my comment too.

Now maybe you can own that.

To me having a difference of opinion on any given topic doesn't mean an argument. But I wouldn't be surprised if you disagree.

How am I taking anything personal, by having a conversation with you? I called you clown because you called me a tough guy. And you're saying I'm the one that's taken something personal? If you're gonna throw around petty insults you should be able to take them in return.

This is now two days in a row you've had an issue with something I've said. Yesterday it was that I'd rather use nba.-com to look info up instead of wiki. Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me having a difference of opinion on any given topic doesn't mean an argument. But I wouldn't be surprised if you disagree.

How am I taking anything personal, by having a conversation with you? I called you clown because you called me a tough guy. And you're saying I'm the one that's taken something personal? If you're gonna throw around petty insults you should be able to take them in return.

This is now two days in a row you've had an issue with something I've said. Yesterday it was that I'd rather use nba.-com to look info up instead of wiki. Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow.

Yep, just as I thought. You fail to consider the context of your original post.

Did I call you a tough guy though? Or did I ask if making a pick made you a tough guy?

I was making fun of your lame post. Nothing more. Yesterday I said I didn’t want to argue about that petty stuff that was tangental to my point.

And you have had issues with just about everybody lately.

But make it about me if that makes you feel better.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To avoid offending anyone, I'll not make a prediction on this series.

Just hope Giannis is available in G1 and looks close enough to himself
6 games. For Bucks with Giannis. Phoenix without.