• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA Draft Lottery Predictions

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what the Cavs could get for Sexton.

I would LOVE a Garland back court with Suggs or Green. Long term that is a winning combination back court.

Okoro i think will develop into a good wing. They def. need more wings in the future. Id try and trade Sexton for a 3 and D wing- maybe. We shall see.

Green could play SG or SF at 6'6

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wagner is definitely intriguing. Wish he would have been more aggressive offensively but he's going to be a very good defender.

wagner fits the warriors so well.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CLE seems like the most likely trade slit right now.

looks like the two best players on the board for them would be a c and a pg.

Toronto also a high likely trade spot
They do have a lot of options...could also use the pick and make a deal for a position of greater need.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Told yall. Since they evened the odds up a couple of years ago, it's gonna happen a lot more. Which was the point. You don't really benefit much from flat out tanking.

Actually, I'd stay put. Mobley might still be there. And if he's not, Green looks like a beast. Suggs is really good as well. I'd actually be looking to trade Sexton or Garland right now.
Not sure I'd be looking to trade them but it has to be on the table for sure. Cavs have a number of options. Definitely seems like whoever they take (if they stay at 3) could be redundant with one of their other core guys so no doubt a trade could also be made in addition to using the pick.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it would surprise me very much if Suggs was not hte #2 pick.

i would take Greeen at # 3 is my initial impression. Kuminga would be a great pick as well.

I like Mobley but I have a bias against big men so early and Jarrett Allen is a really good player. I mean- if they could trade Allen for something good? maybe, but i dont know why youd make a hole just to fill one.

Suggs is an elite talent. Id take him.

maybe look to trade Sexton if the market is there for him in a significant way. I dunno. They have a lot of decisions to make. A Suggs/Garland back court would be a lot of fun.

Cunningham is obvious

Id go Green if he is there. IF he is not take Suggs - or maybe Kuminga.
Guess for Houston a lot could hinge on how confident they are in KPJ, ironically. I guess wood, as well, or if he can be paired with Mobley.

Haven't seen enough of Mobley to form an opinion but have heard he's a solid shooter. IF they think he can be a stretch I guess could pair him with allen. Only way I'd take him is if they think he's clearly better than the guards.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't seen enough of Mobley to form an opinion but have heard he's a solid shooter.

He is, but he could be inconsistent with it. He'll need to work on it to get it to NBA standards, but he can definitely get it there in a short time if he puts in the work.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what the Cavs could get for Sexton.

I would LOVE a Garland back court with Suggs or Green. Long term that is a winning combination back court.

Okoro i think will develop into a good wing. They def. need more wings in the future. Id try and trade Sexton for a 3 and D wing- maybe. We shall see.
while I definitely think Sexton is far better than most I'd certainly be open to moving him.

Tell ya what else wouldn't shock me. They draft suggs or Green with the idea of Garland playing the point and Sexton works his ass off to make them play him at the 1. Did pretty well when garland was out...and that was playing with a bunch of G Leaguers.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a lot of options with Wiseman and the two picks. Given that their roster if healthy is a finals contender they have the luxury of keeping all 3 for salary cap flexibility down the road. I think 7 is a good spot to be. If I were them I would take Mitchell. He's ready to go.
Cannot say I've seen a lot of him but what I'm hearing Jalen Johnson might not be a bad guy to take either.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is, but he could be inconsistent with it. He'll need to work on it to get it to NBA standards, but he can definitely get it there in a short time if he puts in the work.
I tend to agree with wiggy.....while I'd be OK with Mobley if he's clearly the BPA to them I'm kind of hoping it's Suggs or Green.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cannot say I've seen a lot of him but what I'm hearing Jalen Johnson might not be a bad guy to take either.

Red flags surrounding Jalen Johnson.

That Duke team really struggled when he was playing and then took off when he got hurt.

I don’t think that was a coincidence.

Chemistry was much better without him.

I haven’t heard that he is a bad person or anything like that, just makes me nervous when a team gets that much better after they lose their star. Makes it seem like the guy was missing something.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tend to agree with wiggy.....while I'd be OK with Mobley if he's clearly the BPA to them I'm kind of hoping it's Suggs or Green.

Yeah, you guys already have a good young big. Mobley has a more diverse skill set, but 2 young bigs learning to play together can be a challenge. Suggs or Green are probably more natural fits.