• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA Draft Lottery Predictions

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone from 6 to 10 is gonna jump up to Top 3
Told yall. Since they evened the odds up a couple of years ago, it's gonna happen a lot more. Which was the point. You don't really benefit much from flat out tanking.

Cavs should trade back

Actually, I'd stay put. Mobley might still be there. And if he's not, Green looks like a beast. Suggs is really good as well. I'd actually be looking to trade Sexton or Garland right now.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Told yall. Since they evened the odds up a couple of years ago, it's gonna happen a lot more. Which was the point. You don't really benefit much from flat out tanking.

Actually, I'd stay put. Mobley might still be there. And if he's not, Green looks like a beast. Suggs is really good as well. I'd actually be looking to trade Sexton or Garland right now.
I think it would surprise me very much if Suggs was not hte #2 pick.

i would take Greeen at # 3 is my initial impression. Kuminga would be a great pick as well.

I like Mobley but I have a bias against big men so early and Jarrett Allen is a really good player. I mean- if they could trade Allen for something good? maybe, but i dont know why youd make a hole just to fill one.

Suggs is an elite talent. Id take him.

maybe look to trade Sexton if the market is there for him in a significant way. I dunno. They have a lot of decisions to make. A Suggs/Garland back court would be a lot of fun.

Cunningham is obvious

Id go Green if he is there. IF he is not take Suggs - or maybe Kuminga.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its going to be Cunningham- Suggs- Green in the top 3- in that order- ...I think anyway.

Suggs is such a leader and has so many skills. I hope he is there at 3. I really do- id take him in an instant. Green is more physical - and i guess its harder to grade him since we didnt see him as much in the g-league- but id be very happy with Suggs at 3.

Kuminga is more of a project but the upside is as high as anyone outside of cunningham.