• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NASCAR Season Thread

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The season is over and Larson wins the title. My boy Erik Jones finished 24th and they are good things for this team in the future. Onward we go to February when the 2022 season commences. I'll see everyone then.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The end of an iconic era in NASCAR history is coming to a slow end. Richard Petty Motorsports has sold the majority of its race organization to Gallagher Motorsports who operated teams in the Truck and XFinity series. Richard Petty will remain a minority owner but probably his function is to represent the name on the car.

Richard Petty Motorsports owned two charters and those were purchased by Gallagher Motorsports in the deal. They will assume control of the Iconic 43 with Erik Jones as the Driver and the new team will feature Ty Dillon as the Driver. I am assuming that the new team will have the 44 car number, formerly owned by Kyle Petty.

Kyle Petty has already divested himself of any future ownership plans with anything involving Richard Petty Motorsports and has sold the 45 car number that is son Adam drove until his untimely death in New Hampshire. Kurt Busch will run the 45 car number this year over at xl23 Racing that Michael Jordon and Denny Hamlin presently own with Douchebag Noose boy (Bubba Wallace) as the Driver of the 23 Toyota and Kurt with a 45 number Toyota.

It is sad for me watching the King's presence in NASCAR slowly disappearing because I grew-up watching him win races back in the early 60's and got hooked on the sport before it became the corporate conglomerate it now is or appears to be. But everyone knew these days ahead were coming.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the break-down of the new Richard Petty Motorsports "we" organization with Gallagher Motorsports. As I stated earlier, Kyle Petty's Car number 42 will be driven by Ty Dillon.