• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 Free Agents

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's chatter about possibly being able to bolster our pass rush with a couple familiar names.

Dunlap or Clowney returning based on lackluster interest around the league.

Honestly if we could get Clowney again on a bargain, I'd love it. Regardless of sacks, he is a monster in the run game and a backfield disruptor. Could be a great compliment to Adams always making plays back there too.

Probably just rosterbation at this point, but I'd be happy to see him back.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's chatter about possibly being able to bolster our pass rush with a couple familiar names.

Dunlap or Clowney returning based on lackluster interest around the league.

Honestly if we could get Clowney again on a bargain, I'd love it. Regardless of sacks, he is a monster in the run game and a backfield disruptor. Could be a great compliment to Adams always making plays back there too.

Probably just rosterbation at this point, but I'd be happy to see him back.
I'd be for signing both, but not sure how they would make that happen.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I read Russell is in talks about renegotiating his contract, he would have to be to allow them to sign these two guys because as of right now we are over the cap. Either i read it or it was on The Pat McAfee Show on Youtube. I forget.

So it would seem Wilson is welling to give a little to take some more talent. If it's true lets see how much he was willing to give. 10 million would be outstanding and a big huge return. I would be shocked if it was that much!

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I read Russell is in talks about renegotiating his contract, he would have to be to allow them to sign these two guys because as of right now we are over the cap. Either i read it or it was on The Pat McAfee Show on Youtube. I forget.

So it would seem Wilson is welling to give a little to take some more talent. If it's true lets see how much he was willing to give. 10 million would be outstanding and a big huge return. I would be shocked if it was that much!
That would be great. Which 2 guys would be the target?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That would be awesome, but I'm going to be cautions and wait to believe it.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be great. Which 2 guys would be the target?
Uhm the two guys I am talking about are Hyder and Mayowa. Before the Hawks signed them they had around 400,000 to 600,000 in cap space lol. Right now the Hawks are "over" the cap.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still no word on KJ Wright. I don't think he is coming back.
Still, if he hasn't found any suitors yet then maybe there is still a shot.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wilson restructuring his contract doesn't mean he is giving anything up. Honestly, I think he should if for no other reason that it would be a good PR move for him.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a bad signing... I don't blame Schneider for moving forward and filling a void on the DL... Last year, we waited for Clowney and we missed out on a lot of good talent... This year, Dunlap is wanting around 10mil... Good on the Hawks moving forward w/out waiting to see what Dunlap is going to do... Hawks learned from their lesson last year it seems...

CB is the position that needs attention the most now...

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a bad signing... I don't blame Schneider for moving forward and filling a void on the DL... Last year, we waited for Clowney and we missed out on a lot of good talent... This year, Dunlap is wanting around 10mil... Good on the Hawks moving forward w/out waiting to see what Dunlap is going to do... Hawks learned from their lesson last year it seems...

I think that PC/JS are much better at finding value at CB than at DL. We struggle when the starters get hurt but so does every team.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is CB the biggest remaining need? It certainly is towards the top of the list. We have numbers, but no #1. Hopefully someone will step in and play up to potential.

LB is also an issue. We are currently missing a starter, and I don't know that KJ will return at a low salary even if he can't get other offers.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson restructuring his contract doesn't mean he is giving anything up. Honestly, I think he should if for no other reason that it would be a good PR move for him.

Yes i know this but restructuring and giving up say 10 mill this year ( moved to the remaining years ) is what i am talking about. That would be crazy! That would be such a huge help to the team. I think everyone knows "restructuring" means just that, not forfeiting the money.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks resign Ogbuehi. OL depth seems to be getting set.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reed is being an idiot. Demanding a long term contract in a contracted cap year is just dumb.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reed is being an idiot. Demanding a long term contract in a contracted cap year is just dumb.
Dumb? IDK lets see what he gets if traded or cut before we call him dumb. I feel losing him just creates one more problem.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumb? IDK lets see what he gets if traded or cut before we call him dumb. I feel losing him just creates one more problem.

It may hurt the Seahawks but Reed isn't going to get some huge contract in the offseason.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It may hurt the Seahawks but Reed isn't going to get some huge contract in the offseason.
What's huge? Is getting a additional year or two huge? Cause I think he may find a team to sign him for longer this season and anything past 8.9 million per year will be a net gain for him.