• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I saw what he said I almost fell outta my chair laughing.

For him to cry to the media because he thinks he's judged differently is a bad look. And something I will always make fun of.

It is a slap in the face to Giannis and Jokic. He is basically saying they are not worthy of mvp because there is no other reason for the media to vote against him unless they hate him

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a slap in the face to Giannis and Jokic. He is basically saying they are not worthy of mvp because there is no other reason for the media to vote against him unless they hate him

Just amazing that Embiid went that route.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. 150-175 dimes off of a dribble hand-off is the stuff of legends and stats tell that story completely.

There you go again.

He gets assists in a lot of ways, not just dribble handoffs. He makes open court no look passes that most PGs can’t execute.

And even then, a Jokic DHO is more deadly than any other player running that same action because of the the counters he has available with his varied skill set.

And the defense has to be ready for any of them.

So don’t knock that play like any big handing the ball off a land setting a screen.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I saw what he said I almost fell outta my chair laughing.

For him to cry to the media because he thinks he's judged differently is a bad look. And something I will always make fun of.

He cares about MVP and I get that.

But he still shouldn’t SAY it.

His message to the media should be that MVP doesn’t matter and all he cares about is competing for a title.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of seems it was Jackson with the ego, too.

In actuality, it was all of them. Krause, Phil, MJ.

Krause felt like he never got the credit he deserved for putting that team together...but Phil and MJ also weren't exactly willing to share any of the credit.

Ultimately, it was Krause who blew up the team. But Phil and MJ had their hand in it because they apparently treated Krause like crap.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In actuality, it was all of them. Krause, Phil, MJ.

Krause felt like he never got the credit he deserved for putting that team together...but Phil and MJ also weren't exactly willing to share any of the credit.

Ultimately, it was Krause who blew up the team. But Phil and MJ had their hand in it because they apparently treated Krause like crap.

Ninja’d

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

His message to the media should be that MVP doesn’t matter and all he cares about is competing for a title.

To say something like that makes him a whiner.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They all had huge egos.

Phil, Krause, MJ, Pippen

Not enough to just win every title. They all wanted the lion share of the credit too.

MJ and Phil got their due, Pip and Krause did not, IMO.

Yea I didn't like how MJ treated Krause. I get dude is a little smarmy but he deserved credit for putting the pieces together

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep. He can even say that he'd like to win it, but it's not his decision and he's more interested in winning a title.

Can't go with "If I don't win, it's because everyone hates me".

He should probably fire @fightinfunbags as his publicist. lol

Last edited:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I didn't like how MJ treated Krause. I get dude is a little smarmy but he deserved credit for putting the pieces together

Pretty typical MJ really.

MJ bullied the crap out of him for YEARS.

Krause makes a public comment about organizations winning championships and MJ got all bent out of shape.

And Krause was right. If MJ had been drafted by a crap organization he would not have won any rings. He didn’t accomplish anything in Chicago by himself.

And I don’t care how great you are, nobody wins a title alone in the NBA.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. He can even say that he'd like to win it, but it's not his decision and he's more interested in winning a title.

Can't go with "If I don't win, it's because everyone hates me.

He should probably fire @fightinfunbags as his publicist. lol

And to not pile on Embiid is an incredible talent in his own right. He is the best true center in a generation (when healthy)

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slap in the face to Giannis I’ll buy but not Jokic. Dude refused to cover Embiid so it wasn’t like he got close enough to even slap him in the face.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Embiid went full bitch-mode. Get that fella some Kleenex so he can dry his tears.

"If [winning MVP] happens, great. If it doesn't, I don't know what I have to do. I feel like they hate me.I feel like the standard for guys in Philly or for me is different than anyone else."

:laugh3:

View attachment 293250

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

paging @fightinfunbags

paging @fightinfunbags

You gonna defend Embiid's one-man pity party?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

paging @fightinfunbags

paging @fightinfunbags

You gonna defend Embiid's one-man pity party?
It’s old. Didn’t I comment on this already? Dude has no filter and it’s often to his detriment. He can think these things but he shouldn’t say them out loud. I just hope he uses the snub the right way and comes back in the playoffs and next regular season with the chip on his shoulder and the desire to leave no doubt. If he takes his team to a championship these things take care of themselves.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude is gonna win over 50 games with Aaron Gordon and Will Barton as his next two in line. He's a top 5 player in the league now.
If I had a vote, I would pick Embiid or Giannis.

But, to act as if Joker isn't worthy is going to far.

He is 100% worthy.

But, even though this is a individual award, not a team accolade, he goes behind the other two because his team is still at risk of falling into the play in tournament.

Otherwise, he's right there.

I don't understand the need to disparage one guy in order to uplift another.