• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 NFL Draft Chat

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re everything I wish I could be

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How polished is Weaver? Does he have any inside moves? What round is he projected? Talk to me. And no, Queen is still my infatuation

Pretty polished. I have him in round two. He sets the edge well. Good pass rusher and plays the run well. He can also drop back in coverage. Really good with his hands. I’d have him in rd one if he had a great motor. He is far from lazy, but needs to develop better pass rush moves and focus on consistently giving it all on every down.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty polished. I have him in round two. He sets the edge well. Good pass rusher and plays the run well. He can also drop back in coverage. Really good with his hands. I’d have him in rd one if he had a great motor. He is far from lazy, but needs to develop better pass rush moves and focus on consistently giving it all on every down.
Thank you my friend

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Old and bald?
Not bald, yet. Hopefully it last a few more years. My mother never rolled me as a baby, thus I have a flat spot on my dome. Geo on the other hand has a beautifully round head. It’s damn near majestic

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Draft Crazy - Orange Crush is the man of the month. Besides he should win every time there's a pandemic.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Justin Jefferson. When I saw a few games with LSU this year, he looked like an absolute stud. Why aren’t we discussing him at all?

He unfortunately looks like a guy that will fall between our two picks. The nice thing about his game is there is no real big weakness. He can make the contested catch, is a decent route runner, has good speed, and can play all over the field for a team. He doesn't have one area that really stands out though which is why he isn't being talked about with the top-3 guys. If he is there in the 2nd round though he is a very nice complimentary receiver.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you my friend

I really did not answer you properly.

You can watch all of Boise ST games on you tube .

He IMO fits our head coach Scheme to a tee he is big and strong his best pass move is bull rush .Yes he is pudgy but the guy is strong all the same He is not all that athletic for sure all the same he plays with his eyes and is always moving towards the football He is not Von Miller by any means. Power is his game that and he is always moving towards the football Kind of like Simon Fletcher ..No real speed but some how always finding the ball and tackling it.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our Coach loves big DL I got this feeling 2 of he biggest DL of this draft will end up being Denver Broncos.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@58crash I hope we consider Curtis Weaver and Jonathan Greenard if we could the pass rusher route at some point in the draft. On paper I like WR/CB for us, but if guys like Chiasson and Weaver are there with major value over major need then .......

As far a Justin Jefferson goes. I brought him up a few times prior and during the season with Brandon Aiyuk and Jauan Jennings as I felt the 3 didn't get the love they deserved. Jefferson had an excellent season and was over shadowed a bit by LSU WR Ja'Marr Chase who had a crazy good SOPH season. Jefferson is a very good WR. He ran faster than I think people expected. He really helped himself at the combine as a I think a lot of people didn't realize he'd post as good of workout numbers as he did.

Carl pretty well hit the nail on the head. No weaknesses no area that really sticks out. A good, not great route runner. Is crafty with his routes. Runs well, catches well. Is good near the GL. I worry about him in man coverage because he doesn't always attack the ball in the air., but he does have very good body control and is crafty. Needs to get a little stronger. He basically does everything well and nothing "great", but he is very productive and if he can find ways to stay consistent in the NFL he can be a very good #2 WR, IMO.. I don't see him as a #1. He was very underrated going into this season as one of the more productive returning WR's in the SEC going into the year... When people had him in round 3 he was one of the more underrated players in this draft, but now it feels like he has firmly put himself in that 20-30 spot in the draft.

He feels like an Eagles type of WR to me.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@cdumler7 Also hear the Raiders love Jalen Hurts.

I'm good with them taking either QB. After Burrow I'm not really a fan of any of the QB's in this draft at least in comparison to Lock. I like Herbert and I like Tua some but both I see major red flags that make me question how high their ceiling can be. Hurts and Love are the two I just have a hard time seeing how they find success unless they land in the perfect situation with lots of talent around them.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we'll see 2 good QBs from this class.

1 is likely Burrow. Everyone else is a dice roll but my issues with Tua involve his injury history more than his play.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we'll see 2 good QBs from this class.

1 is likely Burrow. Everyone else is a dice roll but my issues with Tua involve his injury history more than his play.

Injury of course has to be #1 for Tua. I do question his ability to challenge the entire field. So much of his work was done in the first 10 yards of the field. Nothing wrong with that but when he did try to throw the deep ball it really hung up in the air and honestly his accuracy went out the window on quite a few. He thankfully had great WR's that could make a lot of plays for him. Ruggs for example had quite a few deep routes he was wide open on and Tua usually took the underneath throw and the few times he did try to go deep to Ruggs it was almost always underthrown.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injury of course has to be #1 for Tua. I do question his ability to challenge the entire field. So much of his work was done in the first 10 yards of the field. Nothing wrong with that but when he did try to throw the deep ball it really hung up in the air and honestly his accuracy went out the window on quite a few. He thankfully had great WR's that could make a lot of plays for him. Ruggs for example had quite a few deep routes he was wide open on and Tua usually took the underneath throw and the few times he did try to go deep to Ruggs it was almost always underthrown.
I generally thought his throws to Jeudy downfield were fine. Mahomes underthrows Tyreek Hill and it still works out. Deep ball accuracy with Ruggs doesn't really have to be an exact science.

That said, the top 2 round of this draft are going to surprise people five years down the line because a lot of these guys were on stacked teams in college. Some of these ceilings aren't going to be as high as people might initially think.

I remember when Teddy Bridgewater was going through the draft process. I basically had the same opinion of Bridgewater that I have a Tua right now and you're starting to hear rumors that Tua is not QB2 on many teams draft boards. He might be Teddy 2.0.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I generally thought his throws to Jeudy downfield were fine. Mahomes underthrows Tyreek Hill and it still works out. Deep ball accuracy with Ruggs doesn't really have to be an exact science.

That said, the top 2 round of this draft are going to surprise people five years down the line because a lot of these guys were on stacked teams in college. Some of these ceilings aren't going to be as high as people might initially think.

I remember when Teddy Bridgewater was going through the draft process. I basically had the same opinion of Bridgewater that I have a Tua right now and you're starting to hear rumors that Tua is not QB2 on many teams draft boards. He might be Teddy 2.0.

Understand I say all that and do like Tua. There are a lot of offensive systems that he can really work well in and he is smart. I'm just not one willing to use a top-5 pick on the guy.