• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 NFL Draft Chat

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saints finalizing a deal with Jameis Winston, FYI.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Clayton Yes- The Bengals had a great draft. I was going to mention them as one of my top.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I randomly went back to look at the 2011 NFL Draft knowing the first round that year was very good. Outside the first round though that draft was pretty brutal... Hard to find a DB who even made an impact. Makes Rahim Moore look better when looking at the results. ;)

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I randomly went back to look at the 2011 NFL Draft knowing the first round that year was very good. Outside the first round though that draft was pretty brutal... Hard to find a DB who even made an impact. Makes Rahim Moore look better when looking at the results. ;)

Speaking of drafts
top Lbers inside and outside and CBs next year?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of drafts
top Lbers inside and outside and CBs next year?

My top guys

CB
Shaun Wade, Ohio State (Nearly declared this year, can play CB or S)
Jaycee Horn, South Carolina
Patrick Surtain Jr, Alabama
Shawn Shamburger, Tennessee
Israel Mukamu, South Carolina
Paulsan Adebo, Stanford (So far not as high on him as others. I thought he had a down year last year after many thought he would declare and be a first rounder this year)
Josh Jobe, Alabama ( expect this guy to rise now that Diggs is in the NFL)
Marco Wilson, Florida

My favorite LB is Micah Parson of Penn State, he play on the inside. Athletic/freak. Actually considered him at PR did Penn State (probably more of a publicity stunt for him, but legit athletic ability like that)
Dylan Moses, LB, Alabama How has he recovered from his injury?

The EDGE position appears to be down a bit next year (at least early in the process) it will spike up once season rolls around.

Greg Rousseau of Miami is the top guy right now.
Joe Tyron of Washington might be the next one but going into the 2021 season but he doesn't JUMP out at me.. Right now there may not be an EDGE I would touch until the later portion of Round 1. Again, this will change once the season rolls around. er.

Carlos Basham might actually be my favorite EDGE right now. Guy from Wake Forest. Still pretty raw, but he gets pressure on the QB. I am excited to see how he develops this year.

ILB Paddy Fisher is a tackle machine. A more athletic Josey Jewell coming out. Not an athletic freak though.

Love Micah Parsons, I think he can be a top 10 pick. After that it is really wide open. I think Carlos Basham is most intriguing at EDGE, but he is very raw still.

My top 10 next year would be
1. Trevor Lawrence, QB, Clemson
2. Justin Fields, QB, Ohio State
3. Penai Sewell, OL, Oregon
4. Walker Little, OL, Stanford
5. Ja'Marr Chase, WR, LSU
6. Greg Rousseau, EDGE, Miami (FL)
7. Justyn Ross, WR, Clemson
8. Shaun Wade, CB, Ohio State
9. Patrick Surtain Jr, CB, Alabama
10. Micah Parson, LB, Penn State

Not a top 10 NFL prospect, but probably a late Round 1, early Round 2 guy that I have talked about here since his FR year that I love is Clemson RB Travis Etienne, some of the best vision and explosion you will see at the RB position.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd also note that IMO... The top two CB's in college football next year will be non draft eligible CB's in

LSU CB Derek Stingley Jr
Florida CB Kaiir Elam

Stingley is the best FR CB I have ever seen. He could have literally made the jump from HS to NFL starter last year, IMO.. That is how good he is. I've never seen anything like him at CB... If he goes at the rate he is going he will be a Hall of Fame, lockdown, elite, one of the best CBs to ever play the game... Issue now is that he has so much pressure because of how good he was as a FR.

Elam is going to be elite as too.

Stingley is just in another world. If you haven't seen much of him, make sure you watch him this year... (Now watch him let me down) but he is insanely good.

Alabama's amazing WR core isn't going anywhere either.

Jaylen Waddle and Devonta Smith have speed for days and are strong candidates to hear their names called in Round 1. Another pretty good WR draft going into next year with Chase and Ross at the top as big, fast WR's.. Waddle and Smith speed guys.

Seth Williams a big WR at Auburn should be pretty well known after this season too. He makes some great catches and has a big athletic frame.

Last edited:

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OT draft is pretty good.

I listed my top two in the top 10, but there is also Trey Smith of Tennessee, Jalen Mayfield of Michigan, Alex Leatherwood Alabama and Texas' Sam Cosimi.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also should mention my love for Ohio State WR Chris Olave next year... If things go well WR won't even be a consideration for us, but I want to bring him up. Outstanding route runner, very smart, can stretch the field with route seperation. I liked him way better than any of the 3 Ohio State WR's in this years draft...

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My top guys

CB
Shaun Wade, Ohio State (Nearly declared this year, can play CB or S)
Jaycee Horn, South Carolina
Patrick Surtain Jr, Alabama
Shawn Shamburger, Tennessee
Israel Mukamu, South Carolina
Paulsan Adebo, Stanford (So far not as high on him as others. I thought he had a down year last year after many thought he would declare and be a first rounder this year)
Josh Jobe, Alabama ( expect this guy to rise now that Diggs is in the NFL)
Marco Wilson, Florida

My favorite LB is Micah Parson of Penn State, he play on the inside. Athletic/freak. Actually considered him at PR did Penn State (probably more of a publicity stunt for him, but legit athletic ability like that)
Dylan Moses, LB, Alabama How has he recovered from his injury?

The EDGE position appears to be down a bit next year (at least early in the process) it will spike up once season rolls around.

Greg Rousseau of Miami is the top guy right now.
Joe Tyron of Washington might be the next one but going into the 2021 season but he doesn't JUMP out at me.. Right now there may not be an EDGE I would touch until the later portion of Round 1. Again, this will change once the season rolls around. er.

Carlos Basham might actually be my favorite EDGE right now. Guy from Wake Forest. Still pretty raw, but he gets pressure on the QB. I am excited to see how he develops this year.

ILB Paddy Fisher is a tackle machine. A more athletic Josey Jewell coming out. Not an athletic freak though.

Love Micah Parsons, I think he can be a top 10 pick. After that it is really wide open. I think Carlos Basham is most intriguing at EDGE, but he is very raw still.

My top 10 next year would be
1. Trevor Lawrence, QB, Clemson
2. Justin Fields, QB, Ohio State
3. Penai Sewell, OL, Oregon
4. Walker Little, OL, Stanford
5. Ja'Marr Chase, WR, LSU
6. Greg Rousseau, EDGE, Miami (FL)
7. Justyn Ross, WR, Clemson
8. Shaun Wade, CB, Ohio State
9. Patrick Surtain Jr, CB, Alabama
10. Micah Parson, LB, Penn State

Not a top 10 NFL prospect, but probably a late Round 1, early Round 2 guy that I have talked about here since his FR year that I love is Clemson RB Travis Etienne, some of the best vision and explosion you will see at the RB position.
I have a hard time putting Ja'Marr Chase as anything but the top non-QB but #5 overall sounds fair. There is no way his tape next year will be better than his tape from this year with Burrow throwing to him.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd also note that IMO... The top two CB's in college football next year will be non draft eligible CB's in

LSU CB Derek Stingley Jr
Florida CB Kaiir Elam

Stingley is the best FR CB I have ever seen. He could have literally made the jump from HS to NFL starter last year, IMO.. That is how good he is. I've never seen anything like him at CB... If he goes at the rate he is going he will be a Hall of Fame, lockdown, elite, one of the best CBs to ever play the game... Issue now is that he has so much pressure because of how good he was as a FR.

Elam is going to be elite as too.

Stingley is just in another world. If you haven't seen much of him, make sure you watch him this year... (Now watch him let me down) but he is insanely good.

Alabama's amazing WR core isn't going anywhere either.

Jaylen Waddle and Devonta Smith have speed for days and are strong candidates to hear their names called in Round 1. Another pretty good WR draft going into next year with Chase and Ross at the top as big, fast WR's.. Waddle and Smith speed guys.

Seth Williams a big WR at Auburn should be pretty well known after this season too. He makes some great catches and has a big athletic frame.

Start a 2021 draft thread and put this on there Please thank you in advance

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woody again.
makes sense.

This is what I think about left tackle position on Broncos. They will get unsigned veteran free agent. Kelvin Beachum was with Mike Munchak in Pittsburgh. Will be 31. Jason Peters is 38 this year, but could do one-year deal. Cordy Glenn 31
was a lout in Cincinnati, but can play.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the 2015 Draft there are currently two players drafted in Round 1 who are no longer in the league.

Kevin White
Shane Ray

Stephone Anthony is a free agent But he will likely be under contract soon.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@58crash I will start one here in a bit.

This year I will be into Draft waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more.

We will be looking hard for Edge Will be my guess and MLB !

Even if we resign Miller! I think pass Rush will be key in getting us to the next step winning a SB!!!!:thumb:

I was not into talking Denver Broncos or the draft last year ..They were so fricken stale I was bored with them. I attempted a few times ...but ...

This year I am fricken Fired Up :suds:

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gruden wants to run the ball and play with 3 TEs. Good luck Henry Ruggs in that offense. Pretty easy to take Ruggs away,

Was Grduen joking??