• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 NFL Draft Chat

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. If they really have someone in mind they try and move up. If they like all 3 they stay and see how it pans out in terms of when the first one is off the board.

If they want to make us all mad. They move up and take someone we didn't want. ;)

Who is your #1 CB, DC?

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know that we should trade up. The team needs to to add talent to the team, and improve depth. Rookie contracts help the team and are the key to staying competitive. Don't forget that that the roster and practice squad is expanded this year.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know that we should trade up. The team needs to to add talent to the team, and improve depth. Rookie contracts help the team and are the key to staying competitive. Don't forget that that the roster and practice squad is expanded this year.

Thinking like a GM! I don’t disagree.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love both but Okudah is my sure bet #1 right now. Like Henderson a lot better then my #3 though. 3-7 is a cluster jam.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have ELEVEN picks - plus a history of an undrafted free agent or two making the team. I don't think we can practically use that many new bodies. If there is a guy the Broncos want in the first or second rounds, I believe we should use the ammunition we have to go get him.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The active roster expands. The 53 stays the same. Two more active gamedays players though is nice. PS to 12 and to 14 in 2022. Was 5 man PS just a decade ago. I love it!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Everyone's top WR board does not line up with Broncos top WR board." - Kils was told by Broncos insiders yesterday.

Something to remember with Klis is that he is the mouth piece of the team. He wouldn't say those things without the permission of the team to say them. So yeah my guess is that is a bad attempt to get teams to believe the Broncos would rather lean towards WR later in the draft as he continued by listing off a lot of guys that are late 1st round or early 2nd round types.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#SmokeScreens are bigger than real information!

Denver doesn't want teams jumping over them.

I am starting to think Ruggs might be the #1 WR off the board come draft time.

Had a guy tell me that there are no legit people that would view Ruggs as the best receiver in this draft. And while I do somewhat agree that he probably won't be the best when it comes to statistics he could be the biggest impact when it comes to improvement of an entire offense.

If you need a #1 WR Ruggs is probably not your guy. Lamb is a much better fit for that description. If you need a guy that helps every other offensive player though Ruggs is probably your guy because of all that he brings to the table.

I would also add that Ruggs is not a fit for every offensive scheme and what teams expect from their #2 WR. The Broncos want more explosive plays added though and Lock is not afraid to rip a pass deep down the field. That is what Ruggs brings to the table.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had a guy tell me that there are no legit people that would view Ruggs as the best receiver in this draft. And while I do somewhat agree that he probably won't be the best when it comes to statistics he could be the biggest impact when it comes to improvement of an entire offense.

If you need a #1 WR Ruggs is probably not your guy. Lamb is a much better fit for that description. If you need a guy that helps every other offensive player though Ruggs is probably your guy because of all that he brings to the table.

I would also add that Ruggs is not a fit for every offensive scheme and what teams expect from their #2 WR. The Broncos want more explosive plays added though and Lock is not afraid to rip a pass deep down the field. That is what Ruggs brings to the table.

:agree::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to laugh as 104.3 put out there that you don't draft a WR in the 1st round unless you think they will be better than Sutton. And this was a retired NFL player saying that. No this is about stacking talent on top of talent. Was it an insult to Chris Harris Jr. for the team to pay Talib and draft Roby in the 1st? No. That was about adding talent to a talented player and making that unit one of the strongest in the NFL. And it wasn't about Roby being better than Harris but about completing the defense.

Drafting a WR in the 1st honestly would be huge for Sutton not only for his opportunities but I just think about contract time where the broncos can stagger who is being paid. They can pay Sutton and still have a strong WR room with the others being on rookie contracts.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to laugh as 104.3 put out there that you don't draft a WR in the 1st round unless you think they will be better than Sutton. And this was a retired NFL player saying that. No this is about stacking talent on top of talent. Was it an insult to Chris Harris Jr. for the team to pay Talib and draft Roby in the 1st? No. That was about adding talent to a talented player and making that unit one of the strongest in the NFL. And it wasn't about Roby being better than Harris but about completing the defense.

Drafting a WR in the 1st honestly would be huge for Sutton not only for his opportunities but I just think about contract time where the broncos can stagger who is being paid. They can pay Sutton and still have a strong WR room with the others being on rookie contracts.

And these guys get paid to talk? ;)

Second bold is a great point that not a lot of people think about.

19 more sleeps!!!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already excited to see where LSU CB Derek Stingley Jr and Florida CB Kaiir Elam go in the 2022 draft.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uggh. I'm bored. How many times can someone disinfect their bathroom and kitchen?

Hurry up and get here draft...

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uggh. I'm bored. How many times can someone disinfect their bathroom and kitchen?

Hurry up and get here draft...

Everytime I get a text from OC, I feel like I have to disinfect everything.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
address me in 5he official thread please

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oline I would image is impossible to evaluate out of college unless that’s all you do For a living

broncogreg was the best I saw on the inter web

He did not like The G you said you thought he would said to much injuries

Here is what he loves in this draft

Broncogreg

The best OLine I saw all year was Tyler Biadasz who is eligible for the draft. Penei Sewell is the best OL I've seen in the last 10 years