• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 NFL Draft Chat

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He seems to have a nose for the ball I like so far. looks light as heck not sure of his weight

I would absolutely love to see the Broncos draft him. Like his game and think he could be a nice midround fit for the Broncos.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I understand this is not the direction the NFL is going. They are just as of right now going to get rid of all fan events during it and if things continue to deteriorate go to a teleconference set up for the draft. They do not want to delay the event as honestly for the NFL it might be the only non-coronavirus sports related content we have for a very long time.

You are correct. Here is a different article stating as much:
NFL says April draft still on, but closed to public

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are correct. Here is a different article stating as much:
NFL says April draft still on, but closed to public

I was talking to some people this morning about this and right now they don't want to delay until they have to kind of thing. It wouldn't shock me if say we get a month down the road and things are worse that they decide to go ahead and push things back but because they can do things remotely and still have a huge television audience I would be a bit shocked if they did delay the draft.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn’t expect the draft to get delayed last second. They have basically taken any human contact away. This is much like the old days when I first started watching the draft but instead of a few hundred fans there won’t be any. I actually don’t mind no fans at the draft. So many dorks in attendance. Society is hungry for this kind of stuff right now. Kudos to the NFL for staying up and making things work. Obviously couldn’t play games right now like the nba and nhl but They are allowing some things to keep people grounded until then

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Find it funny when I read people who claim CJ Henderson had a down year at Florida.

CHILDREN! Do you watch college football? Teams don't even throw at Henderson. He had his side LOCKED DOWN! and on the opposite side of him is a pretty darn good QB himself in Marco Wilson and Kaiir Elam.

Re-watching Florida/Florida State right now. I just wanted to throw that out there and vent.

Henderson had another great season. Team don't even look his way!

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Find it funny when I read people who claim CJ Henderson had a down year at Florida.

CHILDREN! Do you watch college football? Teams don't even throw at Henderson. He had his side LOCKED DOWN! and on the opposite side of him is a pretty darn good QB himself in Marco Wilson and Kaiir Elam.

Re-watching Florida/Florida State right now. I just wanted to throw that out there and vent.

Henderson had another great season. Team don't even look his way!
I like him

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm becoming convinced the Broncos aren't going to take a WR with the number 15 pick. There really is plenty of talent in Day 2 at WR. I think if a top Oline tackle prospect drops to 15 -he's gone to the Broncos. I think the Broncos might even pick a Dlineman over a WR if the right guy is there.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm becoming convinced the Broncos aren't going to take a WR with the number 15 pick. There really is plenty of talent in Day 2 at WR. I think if a top Oline tackle prospect drops to 15 -he's gone to the Broncos. I think the Broncos might even pick a Dlineman over a WR if the right guy is there.

Not only that, but with signing Glasgow and trading for a starting DL/CB gives us (again) the ability to draft BPA without being forced to take someone with a particular position.

Hopefully we fill in some depth with the remaining funds available.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm actually the opposite. Still some decent WR's on the market and even Cooks was being offered up in a trade and the Broncos were not one of the teams calling about him. Makes me think the Broncos have locked into WR in the 1st and wouldn't surprise me to see them trade up to get their guy.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am thinking a WR in at 15 and maybe another in the 3rd round. I think Ruggs and Hightower would be great additions ot the team.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually the opposite. Still some decent WR's on the market and even Cooks was being offered up in a trade and the Broncos were not one of the teams calling about him. Makes me think the Broncos have locked into WR in the 1st and wouldn't surprise me to see them trade up to get their guy.

This

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m ok with whomever as long as it isn’t a stretch. If any one of the elite guys fall to 15 take them. OT, CB, and D line are a premium. I am of the belief that Henderson would be a great pick. Unless it’s Lamb or possibly Jeudy than I’m not feeling it over an elite player at one of the aforementioned positions.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as we’re not trading crazy capital then ok. But my question would be can you trade up into the same area and get a Whirfs, Baker or Simmons?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos are going WR just like last year when they were going QB with the 1st pick.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos are going WR just like last year when they were going QB with the 1st pick.

I think it is a bad idea for any team or fan to eye on particular position in the draft. That’s where ya get burnt.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is a bad idea for any team or fan to eye on particular position in the draft. That’s where ya get burnt.

That's why I used sarcasm...:)