• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 NBA Offseason

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gordon Hayward. Gotta great contract. But he may never see the playoffs again.
Maybe he’s not scared to compete and doesn’t have to have a sure deal on the court to sleep at night.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not me. I might start drinking again if they keep making improvements.
the big lebowski whatever GIF

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the Hornets didn't go full Hornets by trading for Westbrook. But ponying up big cash for Gordon Hayward so they can chase a 7 seed sounds about right

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at the market place right now, Lakers really need to bring back KCP and Kief. There's basically no decent replacements for them, especially KCP. I see some rumors they might get Bogdanovic from the Kings in exchange for KCP/Kuzma, but I'd rather keep KCP/Kuzma if that's the deal. Bogi is good, but he ain't good enough to make up for both of them

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't need to. They have Javale, AD and now Trez Harrell who can all play the 5

Trez can't really play the 5 despite Doc using him there. Actual centers, like Jokic, kicked the shit out of him. Part of the reason he's so poor a defender is he's basically playing out of position. With AD not wanting to play the 5 unless its vital minutes (like the playoffs), the Lakers probably do need another center besides McGee to take that pressure off AD in the regular season. Nerlens Noel, Willie Cauley Stein, someone like that. Lakers Twitter seems to think we have a chance at Marc Gasol. He'd be absolutely perfect but I have a hard time believing Marc Gasol is coming to LA for the vet minimum. Just last month he was talking about going back to Spain to play (and get paid). He's already won a ring so its not like he needs to come to the Lakers to ring chase. He's still good so other teams will want him. Some team will give him more than the vet min