• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 Mock Draft (with trades)

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, but he throws more dig routes and underneath stuff, which Shenault and Jefferson have more experience with. High pointing kinda implies some downfield accuracy, not exactly Allen's forte. He's better drilling it to a stationary target, which would require someone dangerous after the catch. Any of the top guys will help the Bills, I'm just curious to see who their target is. Maybe they wait and go WR second round and bring a bunch of different names into the discussion.
Good points

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't see the Pats taking a QB with their first pick Stidham looked decent and I think with a year under his belt will look better. I also think the Pats trade out of round one they have a knack for finding talent late, unless there is an absolute potential stud expect them to trade out.

IMO the greater needs are TE, DE, S and WR QB as late as round 4 to 6.

I agree that QB may not be the highest priority in NE, but if TB decides to take his services else where...the need increases 10 fold.

Assuming he leaves.

Fromm...I would wait until the 2nd rd. He's got the head to play at this level, but he doesn't have a cannon. He can be Jimmy G.

But if Jordan Love or Jacob Eason are sitting there at 23...I think NE should pull the trigger.

Trade out of 1st rd....As far as the TE position is concerned. Noted to be a weak TE draft at the top end of it anyway. The noted teams likely to be targeting a TE high. Possibly LAC, PIT, possibly ATL along with NE

NE has 23,87,115 top 3 picks. That looks like either the 1st TE off the board at 23 or maybe the 3rd or 4th one off the board at 87....not the greatest draft slots.

If they could move back, pick up a 2nd & 3rd. Can't blame them there.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that QB may not be the highest priority in NE, but if TB decides to take his services else where...the need increases 10 fold.

Assuming he leaves.

Fromm...I would wait until the 2nd rd. He's got the head to play at this level, but he doesn't have a cannon. He can be Jimmy G.

But if Jordan Love or Jacob Eason are sitting there at 23...I think NE should pull the trigger.

Trade out of 1st rd....As far as the TE position is concerned. Noted to be a weak TE draft at the top end of it anyway. The noted teams likely to be targeting a TE high. Possibly LAC, PIT, possibly ATL along with NE

NE has 23,87,115 top 3 picks. That looks like either the 1st TE off the board at 23 or maybe the 3rd or 4th one off the board at 87....not the greatest draft slots.

If they could move back, pick up a 2nd & 3rd. Can't blame them there.

If TB leave I think the Pats would target Rivers or Dalton to fill a void for a year or two, then look for QB late this year or early next year. I agree if a top tier TE is there at 23 maybe the take one, but this TE class IMO is very , very lack luster.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't see the Pats taking a QB with their first pick Stidham looked decent and I think with a year under his belt will look better. I also think the Pats trade out of round one they have a knack for finding talent late, unless there is an absolute potential stud expect them to trade out.

IMO the greater needs are TE, DE, S and WR QB as late as round 4 to 6.
The Pats need a replacement for Brady.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats need a replacement for Brady.

Well, yeah, maybe, but when is the question.

Again they selected Stidhame last year and if TB leaves they can get a vet in this year on a two year deal and take a QB late this year or early next year.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If TB leave I think the Pats would target Rivers or Dalton to fill a void for a year or two, then look for QB late this year or early next year. I agree if a top tier TE is there at 23 maybe the take one, but this TE class IMO is very , very lack luster.

Interesting.

You don't think they would start anew from the draft. Makes sense I guess built to win now, but I'm not sure either of those vets would step in with the cast they have now and keep that squad as a threat in Jan.

The only TE getting much 1st round chatter at all is Kmet from ND. If he runs really well at the combine, 23 might fit, but most of these guys are (precombine) are second day guys.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting.

You don't think they would start anew from the draft. Makes sense I guess built to win now, but I'm not sure either of those vets would step in with the cast they have now and keep that squad as a threat in Jan.

The only TE getting much 1st round chatter at all is Kmet from ND. If he runs really well at the combine, 23 might fit, but most of these guys are (precombine) are second day guys.
I think they drafted a QB last year they are very interested in. I think they are comfortable with Stidham and they know he has a lot of upside. This being said they can get a vet and draft another QB late.

Kmet to me is of interest I watch a lot of ND football and trust me he is no Gronk and does not have the potential to be that. He's no Kelce or Rudolph but he has a lot of room to improve,

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trading up two spots doesn't make a whole lot of sense

Okay if nobody else is going to say it I will:
images

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet another Mock Draft that doesn't have one Minny Gopher or one Washington Husky in the first round. Guess they don't produce first round talent at those second tier schools.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet another Mock Draft that doesn't have one Minny Gopher or one Washington Husky in the first round. Guess they don't produce first round talent at those second tier schools.

QB Jacob Eason and OT Trey Adams could sneak into the 1st round from the Huskies. So far, Gophers have topped out in the second round of mocks with WR Tyler Johnson and S Antoine Winfield Jr.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A ton of trades. I'm not buying it.

Although I do see the Cards getting Lamb one way or another. :thumb: