• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020-21 The Carter Hart Era PT2(The raising of the cup)

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need a win tonight and a win by three to four goals would be great..
I’ll admit I get in a bad mood after every loss.

tonight is a critical game.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely should win tonight. Better roster, should be motivated after Tuesday. I'll take a 3-4 goal blow out as well :).

Konecny gets 'em going.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a Tampa Bay Buccaneers lesson here. I know early in season they struggled but they stuck with their desired system and it won them a Super Bowl.

obviously having Brady helps, but he was struggling early with the way the OC wanted to play.

I think there are some parallels. Like you said, having the best QB of all time helps, but I think it's an example of keeping the big picture in mind. A single game result isn't as important as identifying what's needed to win a championship. The Flyers aren't quite there, they need to add a top 4 dman, but they're in a good position to add and the roster is good enough to stay in the playoff picture without the add. So they don't need to panic after a loss.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giroux needs to score a lot more, so I'll take him to step up and get it done.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep need a big bounce back game. Question is will they shake up the D pairings? Something has to be done back there. Maybe Myers with Provy and Ghost with Sanheim. Allows first pairing to match up with Malkin a little better. Thoughts?

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep need a big bounce back game. Question is will they shake up the D pairings? Something has to be done back there. Maybe Myers with Provy and Ghost with Sanheim. Allows first pairing to match up with Malkin a little better. Thoughts?
We really need some help on D. I hope a trade helps us back there as anyone who gives us a hard forecheck get our guys to turn it over.

A shake up tonight is needed. Im not sure what will work but hopefully whoever is back there they play better against Malkin

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be the one and only time I post tonight. I'm so disgusted and there is no need to rant to everyone. We all know what needs to be done. Talk to you tomorrow morning boys!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be the one and only time I post tonight. I'm so disgusted and there is no need to rant to everyone. We all know what needs to be done. Talk to you tomorrow morning boys!
I had to pause it and walk away for a bit. Catch my breath and remind myself that it's still early. Glad AV called a TO as they settled down. Elliott showed a lot of poise something that Hart can learn from maybe all of us haha! G came through when it was looking bad and D played pretty good after give them all credit. Still need a dman though badly.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning boys! It was nice to see Giroux wake this team up. Huge come back for a win in refulation. My question is how was Sid cleared to play so soon if he was set of the NHL covid protocol rules? Whether he tested positive or just sitting out to quarantine, he only was out for 1 game? Somebody please explain this?

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning boys! It was nice to see Giroux wake this team up. Huge come back for a win in refulation. My question is how was Sid cleared to play so soon if he was set of the NHL covid protocol rules? Whether he tested positive or just sitting out to quarantine, he only was out for 1 game? Somebody please explain this?

Only thing I can think of for Sid was that he had an inconclusive test, not a positive one or an exposure. And the NHL policy could be that any inconclusive test requires 2 consecutive negatives to return.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d like to understand this as well.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning boys! It was nice to see Giroux wake this team up. Huge come back for a win in refulation. My question is how was Sid cleared to play so soon if he was set of the NHL covid protocol rules? Whether he tested positive or just sitting out to quarantine, he only was out for 1 game? Somebody please explain this
Only thing I can think of for Sid was that he had an inconclusive test, not a positive one or an exposure. And the NHL policy could be that any inconclusive test requires 2 consecutive negatives to return.
And so I see that Farabee is on the covid list now. I wonder if the same rule applies to him like Sid was? Granted, it's likely he was exposed due to the outbreak we had recently, but it's frustrating seeing that we keep getting hit worse than most teams with this.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screw him glad he played and got a front row seat for that comeback.