• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020-2021-2022-2023-2024 NFL thread

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be OK with people who drive playing racing 'games' or drive 100+ in populated areas getting the same even with no alcohol involved..

I live near some shops and a library that I love to walk to but its on a straight piece of road and people are always pretending to be Formula Nascar drivers on it. I am uncomfortable walking 5 feet from people doing 70mph. Plus there are accidents there every few weeks, two that have taken out yard fences that are at least 30ft from the road. But I bet they looked cool racin'.
Some streets legit turn into drag strips at night. It got much worse during the pandemic when roads were even more empty at those hours.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the entire "OBJ was open" video that his dad posted, and it was as hilarious as you expect.

Among other...uhh...highlights, it includes the plays where Baker did throw him the ball but missed. It also includes a half dozen or more where by the time OBJ got open, Baker had one or more defenders in his face. He even highlighted at least one where Baker was already over the line of scrimmage while scrambling for his life.

I get it, things haven't gone well for him there, but holy shit that video isn't gonna help anything.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the entire "OBJ was open" video that his dad posted, and it was as hilarious as you expect.

Among other...uhh...highlights, it includes the plays where Baker did throw him the ball but missed. It also includes a half dozen or more where by the time OBJ got open, Baker had one or more defenders in his face. He even highlighted at least one where Baker was already over the line of scrimmage while scrambling for his life.

I get it, things haven't gone well for him there, but holy shit that video isn't gonna help anything.
Also didn't show any of OBJ's drops lol

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve made a few hundred bucks betting on the Heat and Oilers this season so far and I was gonna put the winnings on the Packers winning the SB a week ago.

Thank fuck I didn’t.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love this habit of Chad Johnson.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs announced the wrong player and/or team on no less than four personal fouls in the first half of the Bills v Jags game.

Seriously, on one them, they announced it on the Jags. Huddled, then about, 40 seconds later announced it was actually on Buffalo and gave the wrong number.

They also called a personal foul against the Bills backup QB who is out on the covid list and an illegal motion penalty against the Jags kicker on a non-kicking play.

Making NHL refs look downright world class today.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys getting stomped

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam Darnold should never play another snap in the NFL

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs announced the wrong player and/or team on no less than four personal fouls in the first half of the Bills v Jags game.

Seriously, on one them, they announced it on the Jags. Huddled, then about, 40 seconds later announced it was actually on Buffalo and gave the wrong number.

They also called a personal foul against the Bills backup QB who is out on the covid list and an illegal motion penalty against the Jags kicker on a non-kicking play.

Making NHL refs look downright world class today.
This reminds me of a season where we needed one of the guys on our beer league team to sign in for a game he wasn’t at so he’d be eligible for the playoffs.

We kept yelling out his name on scoring plays so no one could call us out on it. Eventually the refs gave him a goal.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This reminds me of a season where we needed one of the guys on our beer league team to sign in for a game he wasn’t at so he’d be eligible for the playoffs.

We kept yelling out his name on scoring plays so no one could call us out on it. Eventually the refs gave him a goal.
That's pretty much what happened. Even the announcers were like "umm...were not really sure here." at a few points.