• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019FIBA World Cup

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've told you multiples times what I liked about Laughlin. But you choose to ignore it each time. That's on you.

Even though you act as if I went down there every weekend for 5 years I went there 5 or 6 times. Now the reasons. You know, the stuff you keep ignoring when I mention it.

It was a nice escape from crowded Vegas. If you knew anything about Las Vegas you'd understand. I liked spending times with my friends on their property. Weekend cookouts, riding 4 wheelers, one occasion live music for a pig roast. And I like the riverwalk in downtown Laughlin along the Colorado River.

Didn't you rip that off from Mecca's post when she commented about what she liked about Laughlin. Not only are you a loser who got kicked out of Laughlin, you steal other people's posts.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't you rip that off from Mecca's post when she commented about what she liked about Laughlin. Not only are you a loser who got kicked out of Laughlin, you steal other people's posts.

You really are in troll overdrive today. You make me laugh though. Got any other goofy stuff to make up?

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really are in troll overdrive today. You make me laugh though. Got any other goofy stuff to make up?

LOL..not really. Serious question, though. Why don't you like Denver?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL..not really. Serious question, though. Why don't you like Denver?

I'm not telling you. If I do you'll just tell me you drove through town once 15 years ago & loved the place or something.:heh:

Construction all over the place, roads are blocked off & it's a pain in the ass getting around downtown Denver. And always congested. Alotta traffic all over the place.

Rockies games if you don't get downtown 2+ hours before it starts the closest place to park will probably be 4 or 5 blocks away.

I avoid Denver like the plaque. And even when I go to Nuggets or Broncos games my bro-n-law always drive. He grew up around here. He knows the city a helluva better than I do.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ChiefsLakers67

Did you hear Lonzo's buuuuuullllssshhhhiiiitttttt story about his signature shoes being the reason for his turrible shooting?

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not telling you. If I do you'll just tell me you drove through town once 15 years ago & loved the place or something.:heh:

Construction all over the place, roads are blocked off & it's a pain in the ass getting around downtown Denver. And always congested. Alotta traffic all over the place.

Rockies games if you don't get downtown 2+ hours before it starts the closest place to park will probably be 4 or 5 blocks away.

I avoid Denver like the plaque. And even when I go to Nuggets or Broncos games my bro-n-law always drive. He grew up around here. He knows the city a helluva better than I do.

Sounds like LA. Other than the traffic, is it nice? I have sister that lives in Golden, she likes it.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ChiefsLakers67

Did you hear Lonzo's buuuuuullllssshhhhiiiitttttt story about his signature shoes being the reason for his turrible shooting?

You never know, it could be true. What if he started shooting at a decent rate, that would suck for the Lakers.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like LA. Other than the traffic, is it nice? I have sister that lives in Golden, she likes it.

Traffic in & outta Denver is always a pain in the ass. As far as Golden never been there. But I hear it's really nice.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never know, it could be true. What if he started shooting at a decent rate, that would suck for the Lakers.

This is funny because I'm unsbore right now. Dorthy's magical red slippers couldn't fix Lonzo's pitiful FT%. Never a good thing when a teams PG is a liability on floor late in close games. As far as his FG% if he put the right time in during the offseason his jumper should be better. But I wouldn't bet on that.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is funny because I'm unsbore right now. Dorthy's magical red slippers couldn't fix Lonzo's pitiful FT%. Never a good thing when a teams PG is a liability on floor late in close games. As far as his FG% if he put the right time in during the offseason his jumper should be better. But I wouldn't bet on that.

TBH, I don't see how he could ever improve much at all with that hideous form he has on his jump shot. It's almost like he would have to start from scratch to develop a decent jump shot which could take years to effective in real games. The Lakers got a bargain trading Ingram and Ball for AD. I was kind of sad about Hart, though, he may end up being a good offensive weapon from three.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TBH, I don't see how he could ever improve much at all with that hideous form he has on his jump shot. It's almost like he would have to start from scratch to develop a decent jump shot which could take years to effective in real games. The Lakers got a bargain trading Ingram and Ball for AD. I was kind of sad about Hart, though, he may end up being a good offensive weapon from three.

I wasn't sure what to think of him coming out of college. Didn't see he play much. But looking back he certainly wasn't worth that # 2 pick.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't sure what to think of him coming out of college. Didn't see he play much. But looking back he certainly wasn't worth that # 2 pick.
Magic got bamboozled by the idea of the local kid being a hero like LeBron in Cleveland

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow...

pop's bullshit influence shows through in his kid...

It's a shame Lonzo's no longer a Laker.:heh: As we get closer to the season will that mean Papa Ball's yapper will go into hyper-mode?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, the airport essentially being outside of town doesn't help...

Yeah no shit. Bunch of fucking dumbasses. The only goofier set up I can think of is Cincinnati's airport being located in Kentucky. When they built that thing did anyone look at a map?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, if it does it ain't our problem no more...:D

Very true. He's the only starting PG in the league that should be taken outta close games at the end because he can't hit a FT. That's not good. But funny.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah no shit. Bunch of fucking dumbasses. The only goofier set up I can think of is Cincinnati's airport being located in Kentucky. When they built that thing did anyone look at a map?

lol, i dunno, man. always thought a plane was gonna hit a skyscraper at McCarran's...