• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019FIBA World Cup

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the difference? They aren't winning a medal. Is this some sort of consolation prize for you?

Your comment suggested they will lose 2 and won't make it to the elimination round.

Are you going to keep being a bitch and avoid answering the very straight forward question.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your comment suggested they will lose 2 and won't make it to the elimination round.

Are you going to keep being a bitch and avoid answering the very straight forward question.

Calm down, fool, you need to keep it together, it's only the early rounds, you'll be completely unglued at this rate if they make it to the later rounds. Trojanfan is going to have to lock you out of this thread for your own good if it's going to affect you like this. Does the Greek freak really scare you that much?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Wamu and @bksballer89 are too chicken shit to bet on whether USA will medal...classic.

What are you blathering about now? I haven't said anything about this topic. You really shouldn't speak for others. It makes you look even dumber than you already are.

You just keep that crazytrain of yours rolling along.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prove me wrong, you Laughlin reject.

Laughlin reject? :pound:You're the one that claimed I lived in the middle of nowhere in the Nevada desert when I lived in Las Vegas.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you blathering about now? I haven't said anything about this topic. You really shouldn't speak for others. It makes you look even dumber than you already are.

You just keep that crazytrain of yours rolling along.

You came in here white knighting your boy, @bksballer89 it's only natural to think you would stand up and bet in his place. Of course, I'm probably asking too much from a guy who likes to go to Laughlin even though he has nothing nice to say about the town.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody cares about this round, bozo, you're losing your marbles.

If USA are as bad as you state, Team Giannis & Brazil should beat them

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You came in here white knighting your boy, @bksballer89 it's only natural to think you would stand up and bet in his place. Of course, I'm probably asking too much from a guy who likes to go to Laughlin even though he has nothing nice to say about the town.

I've told you multiples times what I liked about Laughlin. But you choose to ignore it each time. That's on you.

Even though you act as if I went down there every weekend for 5 years I went there 5 or 6 times. Now the reasons. You know, the stuff you keep ignoring when I mention it.

It was a nice escape from crowded Vegas. If you knew anything about Las Vegas you'd understand. I liked spending times with my friends on their property. Weekend cookouts, riding 4 wheelers, one occasion live music for a pig roast. And I like the riverwalk in downtown Laughlin along the Colorado River.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If USA are as bad as you state, Team Giannis & Brazil should beat them

I wouldn't put it past the USA to cheat to win, like stepping under Giannis when he takes a jump shot causing him to twist his ankle. That's what lesser teams do to win. A smart bettor takes these things into account.