• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying I called that Wiggy would return exactly when the Browns won a game....oh who am I kidding, I am saying that.

Welcome back! Jets suck but you guys are still going to be a fun, good team. Steelers toast, just you and the Ravens.

KNEW that asshole would come running back bragging like the Skidmarks are world beaters if they won last night...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in any case. thought i'd throw in that today's my birthday. so since i'm a cool, kind, and generous kinda cat i'm declaring this a national holiday. so tell your bosses you'll be celebrating and pass on that I said so. you'll all be good to go for having the day off...

you're welcome...:D

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in any case. thought i'd throw in that today's my birthday. so since i'm a cool, kind, and generous kinda cat i'm declaring this a national holiday. so tell your bosses you'll be celebrating and pass on that I said so. you'll all be good to go for having the day off...

you're welcome...:D

Happy birthday you old fuck

tenor.gif

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Training camp in 2 weeks
have you heard much about Severino?

i am in the championship this week in fantasy baseball and picked him up.

I am not sure if i want to burn a start on him, but he is facing an Angels lineup that is without Trout and supposedly he has looked great.

Any thoughts?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i cant believe the Steelers made that deal without Big Ben.

That could end up being a top 12 pick very easily. Especially if the Browns and Ravens take care of business against them.

Dolphins are gonna own the draft. As a Browns fan- i remmeber those days- when the draft was by far the biggest day of the year.

It's depressing. Dolphins could just, I don't know, how to properly evaluate talent and run a team instead of full on tanking. It's not going to work out like they think it is. Luckily for them, the fanbase was tired of wallowing in mediocrity. Now we'll sit at the bottom of the league consistently.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they're simply following the Wiggy plan. tank like fuck and pray it all works out...

Dolphins are trading away players that they hit on in the 1st round that are still on rookie contracts......to draft players in the 1st round and hope they work out. Logic is flawless.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's depressing. Dolphins could just, I don't know, how to properly evaluate talent and run a team instead of full on tanking. It's not going to work out like they think it is. Luckily for them, the fanbase was tired of wallowing in mediocrity. Now we'll sit at the bottom of the league consistently.

to think, the undefeated Dolphins team that I knew way back in the day has come to this. man I used to hate those guys, AND the fact that their retired old clowns clinked their glasses of booze every year that a team couldn't match their accomplishment. i'm in an odd place concerning this team...

unreal...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have you heard much about Severino?

i am in the championship this week in fantasy baseball and picked him up.

I am not sure if i want to burn a start on him, but he is facing an Angels lineup that is without Trout and supposedly he has looked great.

Any thoughts?

I'm in championship week as well. Picked him up.

All I heard is he threw 50 or 60 pitches in his last rehab start. Have to think they ramp that up a bit with the playoffs around the corner. I can see his pitch count being between 70-80 tonight and close to 90 in his 2nd start.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in championship week as well. Picked him up.

All I heard is he threw 50 or 60 pitches in his last rehab start. Have to think they ramp that up a bit with the playoffs around the corner. I can see his pitch count being between 70-80 tonight and close to 90 in his 2nd start.
my biggest concern is if he can get to 5 innings to qualify for a W.......

also, who wouldd you guess is likely to follow him? Green? Bettances? If he doesnt get to 5IP, having the reliever that will take over would be nice.

My best guess is green but i dont know.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to think, the undefeated Dolphins team that I knew way back in the day has come to this. man I used to hate those guys, AND the fact that their retired old clowns clinked their glasses of booze every year that a team couldn't match their accomplishment. i'm in an odd place concerning this team...

unreal...

The Dolphins fans that use that to counter any other fanbase is even more annoying.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The balls and strikes calls even out generally.

Football refs affect who wins the game more. And they even have their own version of an umpires subjective strike zone, sometimes refs call a tight game, sometimes they "let them play". It's said that on almost every play there's technically a holding, and almost always some kind of illegal contact in the secondary. But if they called everything by the book games would take 5 hours.

So I'm still quite sure football officiating is more important to game outcomes than other sports.
Mostly agree, but think you are minimizing the affect on the home plate ump each game and his strike zone.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i cant believe the Steelers made that deal without Big Ben.

That could end up being a top 12 pick very easily. Especially if the Browns and Ravens take care of business against them.

Dolphins are gonna own the draft. As a Browns fan- i remmeber those days- when the draft was by far the biggest day of the year.
Was thinking the same.....they must really like Rudolph to have made that deal.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Myles Garret is a BEAST.

OBJ - no one was catching him.

Cleaned up a lot of stuff this week, but still a long way to go.
No doubt Garrett a beast.....someone just needs to clue him in it's 2019 and when you have an extra step after the QB throws don't flatten him.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my biggest concern is if he can get to 5 innings to qualify for a W.......

also, who wouldd you guess is likely to follow him? Green? Bettances? If he doesnt get to 5IP, having the reliever that will take over would be nice.

My best guess is green but i dont know.

I can't see Betances coming in so early. It may be Green but with these expanded rosters, who knows at this point