• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because it would be hilarious to watch a severely declined Carmelo and Howard in LA on that team with the expectations and spot light they will have. It would be gloriously entertaining.

I think it might break the record for most eye-rolls after getting "fouled" and not hustling back on defense in the history of the NBA.

So Carmelo isn't good enough to come off the bench for any team in limited minutes?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when calling anyone a simpleton, it's usually wise to understand how to use an apostrophe and know the difference between your and you're.

You have a lot more to worry about the spelling/punctuation on a sports thread.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said the Cavs will have a more succesfull 6 years post lebron than the Heat--- which in the last 5 years have won 1 playoff series.

I still stand by that- you are the one that tried to twist and turn my original comment and ACTUALLY proposed having 6 years for the Heat and 5 years for the Cavs at one point!!! LOL....ohhh too fucking funny

my bet is still out there if your balls ever drop.

Whoever gets the farthest in the NBA playoffs in a 6 year post LeBron period. If they get equally as far the tie breaker is how many times they get that far.

let me know if you want to nut up.

Lets simplify.
I say Cavs dont make Finals next 5 years.
More successful was too wide open.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?

Holy Shit.

Poor Indy.

Pretty terrible the way it leaked during the game with Luck on the sidelines.

He deserves a lot better than to be booed by his home fans the day he makes a really difficult decision.

Luck has struggled with injuries, and now he wants to lead a normal life. Can’t blame the man for that.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who did...?

I was in the middle of a fantasy football draft last night.

When the news broke, it was right about the time you would expect Luck to get picked. The top 6 or 7 QBs were gone and he was the top rated QB remaining.

Nobody took him, but if Shefter had waited like 5 minutes somebody besides the Hilton owner would have been really pissed.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty terrible the way it leaked during the game with Luck on the sidelines.

He deserves a lot better than to be booed by his home fans the day he makes a really difficult decision.

Luck has struggled with injuries, and now he wants to lead a normal life. Can’t blame the man for that.
You're right, of course... however, IMO: we can forgive fans their initial, knee-jerk reaction.

This news kinda came as a gut-punch-outta-nowhere.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying change doesn't come from within but the right support system can help keep Dwight moving in the right direction with a positive attitude. You do know that people can have an influence on how a person acts, don't you? Or are support groups and therapists a big waste of time for everyone?

Of course, his teammates and coaches will have their role in helping him to keep his attitude in check.

From what's been reported, Jason Kidd vouched for him and Lebron, AD, McGee and Rondo were all in on the meeting. So, at least everyone seems to be on the same page as far as giving him a shot.

End of the day though, it's on Dwight and he will determine his own success. If he's willing to accept his role and accepts whatever encouragement/advice/criticism that comes his way, he can be an asset.

If he does like he did when he was here the first time or when he went to Houston and refuses to take anything seriously or accept any assistance from anyone...he'll be gone.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... Jason Kidd vouched for him...
Just to be sure... you meant this as some sort of positive remark in favor of Dwight Howard's chances?

:think:

;)

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right, of course... however, IMO: we can forgive fans their initial, knee-jerk reaction.

This news kinda came as a gut-punch-outta-nowhere.

I agree.

Totally understand the fans reaction.

I more hate the timing of Shefter’s scoop.