• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I'm unsober but this place is a nicer place when we're all yelling at each other. Not sure what our next topic will be. But whatever side you take you're wrong.
Always say sports are boring if we all agree.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if they get the #1 maybe they dont trade that pick then or it could be the opposite they get even more for trading that pick. Still wouldnt change it. Goff is a very nice option and Wentz when healthy, cant stay healthy for the playoffs...but I think Baker wil be better that most...so I wouldnt change it even though 0-16 back to back would be historic LOL
As I said in another post, I wouldn't change one thing as it could alter where they are. And perhaps not for the better.

And good for Haslem for allowing the complete teardown even after Dipodesta told him he might not want to come to games for 2 years.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if they get the #1 maybe they dont trade that pick then or it could be the opposite they get even more for trading that pick. Still wouldnt change it. Goff is a very nice option and Wentz when healthy, cant stay healthy for the playoffs...but I think Baker wil be better that most...so I wouldnt change it even though 0-16 back to back would be historic LOL

If Wentz could just stay healthy he could be a top QB

I'll be the first to admit I was pissed when the Browns took Baker # 1. But he more than proved me wrong last year. Hope he builds on his outstanding rookie season.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be the first to admit I was pissed when the Browns took Baker # 1. But he more than proved me wrong last year. Hope he builds on his outstanding rookie season.
Wasn't pissed but expected Darnold....though that was based solely on what we were hearing. Thought was always take the QB you like the best. Don't care who.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wasn't pissed bc I saw how accurate he was but I did have my question marks about him. Wanted them to take Darnold honestly and he was the 2nd option. I didn't like Allen or Rosen. I guess it worked out for the best, still think Darnold is going to be a stud as well though.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sports that are boring to me

fishing (is that really a fucking sport?)
golf (great for insomnia)
cornhole (see fishing, and why the fuck does espn televise that crap?)
nascar (see golf)
curling (see fishing)
any other form of auto racing (vroom-vroom)
synchronised swimming (I'd rather slam my nuts in a car door)

and never watch professional table tennis on mushrooms

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't pissed but expected Darnold....though that was based solely on what we were hearing. Thought was always take the QB you like the best. Don't care who.

If our Browns would have selected Darnold I would have lit all my Browns gear on fire in Boulder Creek.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't mind when we all agreed the Warriors were the dominant team in the NBA. That was fun.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/lakers-apos-anthony-davis-apos-035021626.html

Los Angeles Lakers recruit Anthony Davis said he would "definitely consider" playing for hometown team the Chicago Bulls.

Davis is preparing for his first NBA season with the Lakers after arriving from the New Orleans Pelicans in a blockbuster trade.

The All-Star will be a free agent at the end of 2019-20 and he is yet to publicly commit his long-term future to the Lakers.

While Davis could re-sign in Los Angeles, the 26-year-old Chicago-born center would be open to joining the Bulls.

"I mean, [this is] definitely [my] hometown," Davis told the Chicago Tribune. "If the opportunity ever presents itself and when that time comes, I'd definitely consider it."

"A lot of these kids are from the same neighbourhoods that I'm from. And so to have someone come back that they can relate to, I think that's a huge impact on them," Davis said.

"It's fun to come back to where you're from and help the youth. These kids are amazing. They're fun to hang around and they listen. They want to learn. There's some good talent. ... I'm excited to give my knowledge and experience and spend this time with them.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Nobody is willing to take that contract NOW, and they want to offer him $37m a year for three more years?
Uh, teams are lining up to trade for Beal.

You must mean Wall.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Los Angeles Lakers recruit Anthony Davis said he would "definitely consider" playing for hometown team the Chicago Bulls.

Davis is preparing for his first NBA season with the Lakers after arriving from the New Orleans Pelicans in a blockbuster trade.

The All-Star will be a free agent at the end of 2019-20 and he is yet to publicly commit his long-term future to the Lakers.

While Davis could re-sign in Los Angeles, the 26-year-old Chicago-born center would be open to joining the Bulls.

"I mean, [this is] definitely [my] hometown," Davis told the Chicago Tribune. "If the opportunity ever presents itself and when that time comes, I'd definitely consider it."

"A lot of these kids are from the same neighbourhoods that I'm from. And so to have someone come back that they can relate to, I think that's a huge impact on them," Davis said.

"It's fun to come back to where you're from and help the youth. These kids are amazing. They're fun to hang around and they listen. They want to learn. There's some good talent. ... I'm excited to give my knowledge and experience and spend this time with them.

SOMEONE sure is worried about the Lakers... :dhd:

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of people want him. Heck, I'd love him on the Lakers.

Not for $37m a year though
Lmfao

This is like the Giannis should have been happy to get 20 mil per debate all over again....lol

He is 26 and averages 25ppg.

If Middleton makes 35, Beal will get 37.

He's getting a max offer from any team with space, including the Lakers.

It's based off years of service and % of the salary cap.

If that number is 37 million, so be it.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's worth it.
Yeah, I'm confuzzled...lol

Anyone trading for him knows he's getting a max.

You can scoff at that kinda money for guys like Paul, Batum who are regressing.

A 26 year old?

For perspective....

Andrew Wiggins, Otto Porter, Booker currently make MORE than Beal.

He's like the 34th highest paid player in the NBA.

Name 33 guys better...

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude, he means when he's 35...lol

He's not going to the BEATaBulls.