• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am. since the Heat came into existence in 88-89 EACH team won 3 playoff series. Sorry that was so hard for you to understand.

What's hard to understand (actually not by reading many of your posts) is that you somehow think the same number equates to the same success, when one team had 17 more chances to succeed, but didn't.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually DTG replied to someone saying Heat = Cavs (I am being serious I will help you with readoing comp. if you just ask).

I stipulated to HIS comments as being true.

So then you are both wrong/ and or just totally illogical.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And since their inception in 88-89 they have won as many playoff series without Wade as the cavs have without Lebron IN THE SAME TIME FRAME

But let's not consider, IN THAT SAME TIME FRAME, the Heat started as expansion franchise where it is standard to struggle for awhile so what you are trying to convince yourself of, is pretty fucking stupid.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was one of your fellow Heat fans...why didn't you tell him he was wrong?

Didn't see the post, but whoever said it, is wrong, so you can pass the message on for me.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what? this clown put me back on ignore...?

hilarious...

last time he did it was to hide from me...

ah well, a bitch is a bitch is a bitch...

I rarely put people on ignore. Wiggy can be a headache at times, even though conversations that don't revolve around the Heat/Lakers/Cavs are actually fine. But he's entertaining here and there. But if you present no entertainment value and you're a fucking headache, then fuck that.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

And you're a chicken for putting me on ignore.

View attachment 210194
Guess you think the same of Heatles for doing the same?

Of course not.

In all seriousness, why can I see posts from those who say they are ignoring me? Does ignore here only mean you cannot see those you ignore?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't see the post, but whoever said it, is wrong, so you can pass the message on for me.

I'm assuming you're talking with dtgold there. Not sure what he's trying to refute, but he may be referencing something I've said. I basically mentioned that when people say we haven't done shit without Wade are short-sighted. We were an expansion team that was created in 88, but the mid-90's we got Pat Riley and started competing at a decent clip. Once we had a solid roster post-Jordan, Zo went down and it got us Wade - the rest is history.

We weren't a franchise that at any point was viewed as incompetent and hopeless.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I rarely put people on ignore. Wiggy can be a headache at times, even though conversations that don't revolve around the Heat/Lakers/Cavs are actually fine. But he's entertaining here and there. But if you present no entertainment value and you're a fucking headache, then fuck that.
yeah....better to deflect, dance, distort than address head on when your comments are refuted with logic, facts and reason.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm assuming you're talking with dtgold there. Not sure what he's trying to refute, but he may be referencing something I've said. I basically mentioned that when people say we haven't done shit without Wade are short-sighted. We were an expansion team that was created in 88, but the mid-90's we got Pat Riley and started competing at a decent clip. Once we had a solid roster post-Jordan, Zo went down and it got us Wade - the rest is history.

We weren't a franchise that at any point was viewed as incompetent and hopeless.
Nope it was a Heat fan (not sure you) saying the cavs and Heat were the same.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hear ya...

I just found it funny because the last time he claimed I was being some kind of "freak". this time his weak excuse is "i'm simply here to be a drama queen"...

quite honestly, I couldn't care less if he KEEPs me on ignore because the truth is he simply hates me giving him a hard time, plus the fact that I can see through his bullshit...

i mean, every time i think the guy CAN'T get any weaker he manages to surprise me. he's built up a lot of hatred and insecurity as a fan, that much is evident...

but yep, it's as entertaining as it gets...:lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I couldn't agree more.
Heat have, for the most part, always been regarded as a 1st class franchise.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
translation - you comment based on poster...not post.

No.
More like I usually don't always feel the need to go back and read pages I missed.
I only usually go back and look and alerts.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? How much of a sample size do you have? A year and a half?

We were pretty good without him prior to drafting him. After that, you're hitting the era where we were an expansion team.

What have the Cavs accomplished without Lebron?
same....3 playoff series wins each since Heat began play in 1988-89.