• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure it did.

He's lost in his feels. He's had 2 very bad off-seasons.

1 of the teams he hates most in he world took one of his nuts and Lebron from him and is now considered a contender for next year.

And the other team he hates most in the world is likely going to make the playoffs next year by getting one of the players he hates the most and possibly pairing him with one of the players he loves the most.

Meanwhile, his Cavs are already planning their next lottery party.

We may be in for another epic meltdown.
ehh...or pretty much no one wanted McGee so he had to take a 2 year 8M dollar deal...

I mean when Enes Kanter and ed davis and taj gibson get more money it kind tells you something.

if McGee starts he is easily one of, if not, the worst starting center in the league.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to ask again why are we acting like turning 30 is a big deal in the nba? This isn't the rb position in football.

Butler doesn't have any crazy mileage on him or no deep playoffs run
you never heard the expression "Thibs miles"?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ehh...or pretty much no one wanted McGee so he had to take a 2 year 8M dollar deal...

I mean when Enes Kanter and ed davis and taj gibson get more money it kind tells you something.

if McGee starts he is easily one of, if not, the worst starting center in the league.

Deflecting with something that had nothing to do with my post.

But then, it's difficult to read through your tears, I'm sure.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you never heard the expression "Thibs miles"?

I had a very detailed breakdown of butler minutes a few days ago and of course you didn't respond. He had one year where his minutes were crazy. Otherwise his minutes were right up the ally with other top players but keep acting like nba players all of sudden fall off a cliff when they turn 30 simply because you hate the heat and Jimmy butler

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is TT starting?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to ask again why are we acting like turning 30 is a big deal in the nba? This isn't the rb position in football.

Butler doesn't have any crazy mileage on him or no deep playoffs run

lol tf12 reminded me of something the other day. the Lakers won a title AND won 33 games in a row with a roster mostly composed of 30 year olds...

long time ago, but still...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a very detailed breakdown of butler minutes a few days ago and of course you didn't respond. He had one year where his minutes were crazy. Otherwise his minutes were right up the ally with other top players but keep acting like nba players all of sudden fall off a cliff when they turn 30 simply because you hate the heat and Jimmy butler

Like everything else Wiggy related.

File it under H for hope.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here is an opinion- i bet you Garland makes him look like a fool and becomes a much muhc better pro.

Why would herro ever guard Garland?

For the cavs sake, it should be expected for him to have a better career. The 5th pick should always have a better career than the 13th pick but it doesn't always work out that way.

They're also being asked to do different things. Garland is basically being asked to save a shitty franchise while Herro is being asked to just play a role. We don't need him to save our franchise and be a superstar

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For the cavs sake, it should be expected for him to have a better career. The 5th pick should always have a better career than the 13th pick but it doesn't always work out that way.

They're also being asked to do different things. Garland is basically being asked to save a shitty franchise while Herro is being asked to just play a role. We don't need him to save our franchise and be a superstar
oh wait i thought it didn't matter if you get a lotto pick you can get stars anywhere? no?

Garland will be a better pro.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you have never heard of that phrase? thibs miles? totally foreign to you right?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not only that, who said anything anti-Garland, or anti anyone drafted?

All I’ve said is that it looks like the Heat really made a good choice.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only that, who said anything anti-Garland, or anti anyone drafted?

All I’ve said is that it looks like the Heat really made a good choice.
thats cool---

and all i am saying is Garland will have the better career. Lot more talented

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unlike Whiteside, yes probably.

though i do have ot say if the money was equal i DEF. take Whiteside over McGee.

Pretty sure Whiteside is game 1 starter, but hes also shown he can put up better numbers then most if he comes of the bench and plays 15-20 minutes.

Maybe TT can up it a bit this season so the Cavs can get up to , maybe 20 wins? Lol

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure Whiteside is game 1 starter, but hes also shown he can put up better numbers then most if he comes of the bench and plays 15-20 minutes.

Maybe TT can up it a bit this season so the Cavs can get up to , maybe 20 wins? Lol
no way in fuck he starts over nurkic

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

if you would like to bet who the Game 1 starter will be if both guys are healthy, jsut lemme know.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats cool---

and all i am saying is Garland will have the better career. Lot more talented

Like Josh Jackson?
Maybe he will, maybe he wont.
Speaking in certainty is pretty stupid.