• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBA Rumors: Kawhi Leonard To Meet With This Western Conference Team

Kawhi Leonard reportedly has at least some interest in returning to Texas.

No, we’re not talking about the San Antonio Spurs.

Leonard is expected to grant a free agency to the Dallas Mavericks, NBA insider Chris Sheridan reported Monday, citing a source. Leonard reportedly will opt-out of his current deal with the Toronto Raptors and become a free agent July 1, thought he is “seriously considering” re-signing with the NBA champions.

A person very close to the #Mavs just told me that Dallas is expecting to get a meeting with unrestricted free agent @kawhileonard — Chris Sheridan (@sheridanhoops) June 24, 2019
I'm also citing a source Kawhi is expected to think long and hard about staying in Toronto and they might be his favorite.

Knew I could do this.

I kid....I kid. Sort of.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm also citing a source Kawhi is expected to think long and hard about staying in Toronto and they might be his favorite.

Knew I could do this.

I kid....I kid. Sort of.

Toronto and LA top destinations but meeting with the Mavs would open things up a lot. Cuban seems like a guy you would want to work under, basically like a diehard fan.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toronto and LA top destinations but meeting with the Mavs would open things up a lot. Cuban seems like a guy you would want to work under, basically like a diehard fan.
I agree....I think he's got the obscene will to win of Gilbert but more likeable.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For whatever reason, Cuban always gets skunked in free agency every summer. It’s a mystery because it seems like players would love the guy and Dallas is a nice city with plenty of resources.

As a spurs fan, I think it’s funny tho.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For whatever reason, Cuban always gets skunked in free agency every summer. It’s a mystery because it seems like players would love the guy and Dallas is a nice city with plenty of resources.

As a spurs fan, I think it’s funny tho.

Yeah not sure why. I mean they got DeAndre Jordan but that isn't saying much. I want to see him bring a big FA to Dallas for once...you probably don't though haha. Either way they should have a nice, young core they just need a veteran AS type of player to lead that team.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well, there are those mistreatment of females in the work environment issues...

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah not sure why. I mean they got DeAndre Jordan but that isn't saying much. I want to see him bring a big FA to Dallas for once...you probably don't though haha. Either way they should have a nice, young core they just need a veteran AS type of player to lead that team.

I could see a scenario where Cuban gets skunked again. It’s not a prediction, but it could happen.

Kawhi Leonard stays in Toronto ( clippers keep their cap space)

Orlando magic overpay and resign vucevic.

Super team in the northeast materializes. Deandre Jordan, Durant, and kyrie irving to the knicks or New Jersey nets. ( would be good for the nba and the balance of conferences)

Clippers use the cap space earmarked for Leonard on al Horford.

Kemba walker ends up in LA somehow or resigns with Charlotte.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see a scenario where Cuban gets skunked again. It’s not a prediction, but it could happen.

Kawhi Leonard stays in Toronto ( clippers keep their cap space)

Orlando magic overpay and resign vucevic.

Super team in the northeast materializes. Deandre Jordan, Durant, and kyrie irving to the knicks or New Jersey nets. ( would be good for the nba and the balance of conferences)

Clippers use the cap space earmarked for Leonard on al Horford.

Kemba walker ends up in LA somehow or resigns with Charlotte.

The options I see most realistic for the Mavs is maybe either Horford or Vucevic, but if Orlando pulls out the big bucks I would be surprised if he left ORL. I don't see them landing any of the top FA's, going by history and just the options for these star players right now. Maybe they will finally surprise us.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The options I see most realistic for the Mavs is maybe either Horford or Vucevic, but if Orlando pulls out the big bucks I would be surprised if he left ORL. I don't see them landing any of the top FA's, going by history and just the options for these star players right now. Maybe they will finally surprise us.

If Leonard goes to the clippers tho, wouldn’t that make the Mavericks front runners for Horford?

Clips wouldn’t have the cap space to get both.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Leonard goes to the clippers tho, wouldn’t that make the Mavericks front runners for Horford?

Clips wouldn’t have the cap space to get both.

I think they would have a good shot at Horford regardless but I think Horford wants a title so a nice option for the Clips. They could sign Horford and Kawhi. They have enough for two max slots so they definitely would have enough for Kawhi and Horford.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see the Mavs getting two role players, nice starters. Maybe like Beverly and Mirotic.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not so sure I want to work with a "governor" that messes with day to day business that much. Plus, I just don't like him. He's a buffoon IMO.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBA rumors: Nets stealing Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving AND DeAndre Jordan from Knicks?

The scary thing is they could actually get all 3 if Deandre accepting less. I just don't know why they would need him. He is better than Allen but Allen is on a nice contract and he is the same type of player.

It’s crazy because we know kyrie is in the Nets corner. DJ and Durant might favor the knicks tho.

I wonder how it will all work out. It might be more entertaining for the masses if it’s the knicks because that franchise has been bad for so long.