• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He played the Jazz with a rookie as their best player and Portland missing their 3rd best player.

They were expected to win both series.

Gutting the roster for Westbrook and most importantly getting rid of the young core would be a horrible decision for this franchise.

Butler/Russ surrounded by trash not getting anywhere

This. A thousand times, this!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He played the Jazz with a rookie as their best player and Portland missing their 3rd best player.

They were expected to win both series.

Gutting the roster for Westbrook and most importantly getting rid of the young core would be a horrible decision for this franchise.

Butler/Russ surrounded by trash not getting anywhere

I said I would need to see ALL pieces involved.
You must already know?

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mad respect to Leonard.....yeah I wanted ! but at least he going a road less traveled.....wish him nothing but the best.
You can't possibly be a true Laker fan lol

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SPURS added Marcus Morris on another two year deal that is so perfect for the rebuild/winning a title at the same time.
Every single thing they have done in the offseason has been flawless A++ work. They are in the zone.

And yet not even getting a single mention in the media.
The SPURS are fucking loaded. There is more talent depth on this team than I have seen in years.

They won 48 wins and were strong in the second half of the season.
Now they added Dejounte Murray, Demarre Carrol, Marcus Morris, and 2 first round picks to that core.

They are so overlooked that Fucking the Dallas Mavericks give you better futures odds to win the title.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said I would need to see ALL pieces involved.
You must already know?

I don't know but with the lack of 1st round picks available for Miami to trade, common sense say that at least 2 out of our young core would have to go.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not a real heat fan. You do know that right?

I pledged my loyalty awhile ago.

Lol this is so petty because it's the internet, but...

PHJrI1B.jpg

lxtMENS.jpg

wMu6f0c.jpg

@bksballer89 @TurnUpTheHeat @Heatles84

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SPURS added Marcus Morris on another two year deal that is so perfect for the rebuild/winning a title at the same time.
Every single thing they have done in the offseason has been flawless A++ work. They are in the zone.

The SPURS are fucking loaded. There is more talent depth on this team than I have seen in years.

Now they added Dejounte Murray, Demarre Carrol, Marcus Morris, and 2 first round picks to that core.

They are so overlooked that Fucking the Dallas Mavericks give you better futures odds to win the title.
Who???

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Lonnie Walker's jump will determine how far the Spurs go moving forward. Him going to the U, I'm obviously a big fan of his. But the Spurs have always been a team that operates in silence and has a sound track record in doing so. As a Spurs fan, I'm not sure why you'd want to stray from the norm; given that it's landed a great deal of success.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's a star power league. If they win a title with that group it's like 2004 all over again (lots of very good players, no greats, and a great coach)

Curious if you will reply, I can't recall you ever replying to any post here ever by anyone

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know but with the lack of 1st round picks available for Miami to trade, common sense say that at least 2 out of our young core would have to go.

I said I was against Dragic, Bam, Herro, Winslow.

If u get Russ you can do without Dragic, Winslow.

Then I need to see the rest.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The older I get the less I like temperature change & up & down barometric pressure. No matter where I would go there's going be to 3 or so months w/ lousy weather. I'd just rather it be hot. The AC is your friend in the desert.

Driving through and shoveling snow can embitter you against the winter lol; it's certainly working on me.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said I was against Dragic, Bam, Herro, Winslow.

If u get Russ you can do without Dragic, Winslow.

Then I need to see the rest.

I agree but I think OKC will want more. I'm not ready to lose Bam and you need a shooter like Herro if you get Russ. One of the biggest issues in OKC is they never had shooters to surround him.