• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Westbrook to the Heat thing is going to happen.

I can feel it.

What I will say is if he comes to Miami, he likely won't be able to play how he did OKC.

Dragic will be included, so with Herro, Bam and Winslow lolzzz if that happened....I feel for ya

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can feel it.

What I will say is if he comes to Miami, he likely won't be able to play how he did OKC.
Perkins just said on the Jump that he talked to Westbrook and that he thinks it's the Heat.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're misunderstanding the context of what I'm saying.

It's not disloyalty on Russ's part. The whole notion that he's so loyal to OKC was bullshit from the start. He didn't feel some devotion to OKC; the franchise doesn't hold him accountable so he doesn't feel its necessary to leave as he won't go anywhere else and have the same cache. Plus he gets max money to do basically what he wants.

Presti trying to trade him has zero to do with Russ' loyalty. Actually the opposite.

It's not that complicated. RW and the Thunder were mutually loyal to each other. RW said I'm all in and the Thunder greatfully said so are we (with you), this is your house. As the rare big name to re-sign with a small market, he earned that.

Now that both sides see it's not going to work, they are trying to move on.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not that complicated. RW and the Thunder were mutually loyal to each other. RW said I'm all in and the Thunder greatfully said so are we (with you), this is your house. As the rare big name to re-sign with a small market, he earned that.

Now that both sides see it's not going to work, they are trying to move on.

Fair enough. I'm just curious if Russ was even aware that he was included in trade talks. But it's all purely public perception, as no one even had any idea that there were back channel talks between the Clips and Thunder to trade of PG.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can feel it.

If he comes, does Wiggy become a Heat fan?

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he comes, does Wiggy become a Heat fan?
giphy.gif

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Boogie and McGee will play the 5. Boogie for offense, McGee for defense.

If Boogie and McGee are in the game together much at all, it means AD is either hurt or it's load management game for him.
It wasnt intended to be an exact configuration of the line up. It was intended as a general idea of the roster vs reserves and starters. Mecca misunderstood what I was saying. I thought it was a given and every one knew nothing exact was known this early and this was just a rough draft. Nothing here to get anal about

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine if OKC got 3 more 1sts in a RW trade. They would acquire a possible 10 1sts from two players. Crazy