• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you notice the top guys aren't saying shit? Nothing from Woj, Shams, or Stein. All these reports are coming from the clowns who are on these morning shows on ESPN/FS1
To be fair, Woj has tried to take credit for reports on news/updates will come....and been wrong on those reports.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Kawhi is not on the plane. He is chillin' at the Hazelton as we speak, having been out late last night with Drake and the crew at Baro. This was corroborated by my ex, who was there this morning (she is one of these 5am early riser types - the reason we are not together any more). Anyways, she said the plane was mostly loaded with Home Depot boxes, plastic totes and a pink Cadillac Escalade battery powered toy car. Several people loaded it up, but only two people boarded the plane itself. One was an Asian looking dude, and the other - wait for it - was Fake Kawhi! He was wearing a Raptors Championship ball cap, a Clippers jersey, Laker shorts, and of course New Balance signature shoes. It looks like MLSE is going to troll the Lakers and Clippers by sending this Fake Kawhi to be spotted upon arrival at SAN (San Diego) airport. So what about the printing? I am told that a small batch of He Stay NB tees and longsleeves are being printed, to be worn later, and will be photographed in order to make his decision public. There will be no press conference or announcement, there will apparently be a bunch of digital billboards simply showing a picture of Kawhi in a He Stay t-shirt. That's it."

Is this guy serious? Why would they go through the trouble of sending a fake Kawhi and trolls the Lakers and Clippers. Delusional people
This would be hilarious if true

There’s still a small chance of him doing all of this just to troll

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing will change the FACT that a 1.7% chance of happening, occurred.
It has nothing to do with the other Cavs pick, or anything else.

When something happens, that has a 98.3% chance of not happening, its deemed luck.
Sometimes good, sometimes bad.
Fabulous, but you still creamed your pants over the idea all they had was a 1.7% chance to win and because of that Gilbert didn't show.

wrong and wrong.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying Cavs had a 1.7% chance to win the lottery was wrong. Saying Gilbert stayed away because of this was wrong.

You claimed both.

Please find the post where I said CAVS had 1.7% chance, or stop saying it, ok?

That should keep you busy, cause you’ll never find it.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have 21.7 cumulative, but not individual.
The 1.7, on ITS OWN , won.

You’re non grasping how it works is a you issue.
I know exactly how it went down. 1 pick was 1.7, another was 20. 21.7% chance. Gilbert showed. You thought they only had a 1.7% chance and he stayed away per you.

you were wrong and wrong.

Oh...and to stay on topic of the board.....I hear Kawhi might make a decision soon, unless he doesn't.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless the 1.7% is wrong, then you are wrong.
How, exactly, would I be wrong? I am aware 1 of the picks - the one that won - had a 1.7% chance.

But I did not think that was their only chance and for that Gilbert stayed away. Only one person did. Rhymes with burnuptheheat

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would be hilarious if true

There’s still a small chance of him doing all of this just to troll

Yeah it seems so made up and exactly the opposite of what he would do. Why troll LA when he said he wants to live there in the future. Makes zero sense but entertaining at least

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please find the post where I said CAVS had 1.7% chance, or stop saying it, ok?

That should keep you busy, cause you’ll never find it.
already found the post where you used the idea they had a 1.75 chance to win as luck and why Gilbert stayed away. Reposted it numerous times. You were wrong on both accounts.

Now keep repeating it while saying I keep repeating this.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How, exactly, would I be wrong? I am aware 1 of the picks - the one that won - had a 1.7% chance.

But I did not think that was their only chance and for that Gilbert stayed away. Only one person did. Rhymes with burnuptheheat

How about this?
Find any post where I said CAVS only had 1.7% chance and Ill declare you correct.
When you can’t, you declare me correct and we move on.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe.....but if things go South, I doubt Lebron takes the blame.
Seems like plenty blame LeBron even for shit that's not on him (3-6! LOLLLZzZ). Just on this site there are many who blame him for everything including global warming and AIDS