• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plane is also scheduled to return to Toronto with the flight leaving San Diego at 115 est lol

That's really dumb if that happens lol. If he wanted his family there, fly them out while you are in Toronto

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You claimed they got lucky with one pick being higher than it should have been......why not mention another pick was lower than it should have been?

Other than not fitting your agenda.

Nothing will change the FACT that a 1.7% chance of happening, occurred.
It has nothing to do with the other Cavs pick, or anything else.

When something happens, that has a 98.3% chance of not happening, its deemed luck.
Sometimes good, sometimes bad.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before, or after, the Finals?

She'll be back.

She's usually not very active during the Summer.

But, I'd imagine the Finals, Klay, KD situations has left a bad taste in her mouth.
What can possibly change that would require him to wait, except seeing if the Clips can trade for another max player?
Seems like there would be leaks if that was happening, though.
Maybe, but they'd probably be wrong.....deals like those are the ones it seems more common they come out of the blue.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have 2 picks. One a 1.7% chance to win, another a 20% chance, tell me that team's chance to win. I'll even make it multiple choice for you......

A) 1.7%
B) 21.7%
C) I wont answer and will deflect instead.

You have 21.7 cumulative, but not individual.
The 1.7, on ITS OWN , won.

You’re non grasping how it works is a you issue.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have 21.7 cumulative, but not individual.
The 1.7, on ITS OWN , won.

You’re non grasping how it works is a you issue.
Yet you claimed Gilbert stayed away because they only had a 1.7% chance to win. You were wrong on 2 counts....they had a 21.7% chance, and Gilbert was there.

Or, maybe you think he forgot about the other pick?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing will change the FACT that a 1.7% chance of happening, occurred.
It has nothing to do with the other Cavs pick, or anything else.

When something happens, that has a 98.3% chance of not happening, its deemed luck.
Sometimes good, sometimes bad.
and nothing will change the fact they also had another pick with a 20% chance and Gilbert probably knew about it....which was why you were wrong they only had a 1.7% chance and for that reason Gilbert stayed away.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet you claimed Gilbert stayed away because they only had a 1.7% chance to win. You were wrong on 2 counts....they had a 21.7% chance, and Gilbert was there.

Or, maybe you think he forgot about the other pick?

Jesus Christ.
I didnt claim anything.
I copied and pasted an old article that showed the odds.
I dont know or care if Gilbert was there or not.
Its totally irrelevant.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Kawhi is not on the plane. He is chillin' at the Hazelton as we speak, having been out late last night with Drake and the crew at Baro. This was corroborated by my ex, who was there this morning (she is one of these 5am early riser types - the reason we are not together any more). Anyways, she said the plane was mostly loaded with Home Depot boxes, plastic totes and a pink Cadillac Escalade battery powered toy car. Several people loaded it up, but only two people boarded the plane itself. One was an Asian looking dude, and the other - wait for it - was Fake Kawhi! He was wearing a Raptors Championship ball cap, a Clippers jersey, Laker shorts, and of course New Balance signature shoes. It looks like MLSE is going to troll the Lakers and Clippers by sending this Fake Kawhi to be spotted upon arrival at SAN (San Diego) airport. So what about the printing? I am told that a small batch of He Stay NB tees and longsleeves are being printed, to be worn later, and will be photographed in order to make his decision public. There will be no press conference or announcement, there will apparently be a bunch of digital billboards simply showing a picture of Kawhi in a He Stay t-shirt. That's it."

Is this guy serious? Why would they go through the trouble of sending a fake Kawhi and trolls the Lakers and Clippers. Delusional people

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he believes with James and AD he can operate in the shadows so to speak. They may command more of the spotlight.
Maybe.....but if things go South, I doubt Lebron takes the blame.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Kawhi is not on the plane. He is chillin' at the Hazelton as we speak, having been out late last night with Drake and the crew at Baro. This was corroborated by my ex, who was there this morning (she is one of these 5am early riser types - the reason we are not together any more). Anyways, she said the plane was mostly loaded with Home Depot boxes, plastic totes and a pink Cadillac Escalade battery powered toy car. Several people loaded it up, but only two people boarded the plane itself. One was an Asian looking dude, and the other - wait for it - was Fake Kawhi! He was wearing a Raptors Championship ball cap, a Clippers jersey, Laker shorts, and of course New Balance signature shoes. It looks like MLSE is going to troll the Lakers and Clippers by sending this Fake Kawhi to be spotted upon arrival at SAN (San Diego) airport. So what about the printing? I am told that a small batch of He Stay NB tees and longsleeves are being printed, to be worn later, and will be photographed in order to make his decision public. There will be no press conference or announcement, there will apparently be a bunch of digital billboards simply showing a picture of Kawhi in a He Stay t-shirt. That's it."

Is this guy serious? Why would they go through the trouble of sending a fake Kawhi and trolls the Lakers and Clippers. Delusional people
an attempt at humour im sure

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ.
I didnt claim anything.
I copied and pasted an old article that showed the odds.
I dont know or care if Gilbert was there or not.
Its totally irrelevant.
And you claim a "win" because this old article validated your thoughts. They didn't. You were wrong.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and nothing will change the fact they also had another pick with a 20% chance and Gilbert probably knew about it....which was why you were wrong they only had a 1.7% chance and for that reason Gilbert stayed away.

Apparently nothing will change the fact that you are wrong, cant grasp what happened, etc.

Im guessing people are tired of reading this topic anymore.

Go beat another dead horse.:deadhorse:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently nothing will change the fact that you are wrong, cant grasp what happened, etc.

Im guessing people are tired of reading this topic anymore.

Go beat another dead horse.:deadhorse:
Damn.....I was just about to ask when someone would accuse me of keeping this going, while keeping it going.

turnup - Cavs had a 1.7% chance to win the lottery so Gilbert didn't even shot
reality - Cavs had a 21.7% chance and Gilbert was there.

One not even take a remedial logic class to know you were wrong.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This board was fine until DT showed up.