• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please enlighten me then.

How could Toronto be better than LA from a marketing point of view?

Wherever Kawhi goes he is the best player. Lakers could be the next dynasty

They’d have 3 of the top 5? players in the league ( and Durants out next season).
Khawi has to weigh options and do whats best for him. Period.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two all time top 5 who weren’t in their primes at the same time.

Different conversation if they were, IMO.

And I realize LeBron isn’t in his prime either. Still closer than Kareem was in the mid 80s though.
They'd get my vote, but I'd nominate Lebron (age 26), Wade and preinjury Bosh.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the shitastic Whiteside is finally moved.

The "most dominant center in the NBA" was traded for a couple schmucks on matching expiring contracts.

once again

Whiteside's contract was an absolute mistake that Riley probably wished he had back as soon as he did it. You could see that Spoelstra just got sick of him and didnt even like playing him. His unceremonious exit from the Heat is a lesson for all teams that sign shitheads that get their act straight in a contract year--- it almost always blows up in your face.

#timevindicates

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unfortunately i am a total asshole and have to get all my time in for June today so i have not seen a single thing al lday

like literally- i am a fucking ass clown that has to put in all my billings for the monnth today......I have only billed 1.5 hrs today

the rest has been wracking my brain inputting time. It is the worst day of the month for me.

Like for Shaqdaddy- the first of the month is prob. the best day.... for me it is the worst. I loathe it.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NBA is very flexible if you have the right market OR the right front office. When you have both, you're straight. The Lakers don't have the best front office, but LA is an absolute magnet for players and it's about to land them (potentially) the most talented Big 3 in NBA history.

For Miami, we have market and front office. We were told that we were saddled in mediocrity, yet here comes Riley trading away players and making moves.

Now teams like the Knicks - right market, but grossly bad owner and front office. They won't go anywhere until Dolan's gone. Because Brooklyn's a 15-minute subway ride away and they'll grab the market for the Knicks.
I do like Miami's moves, but not sold they are even looking at first round home court. I'd bet against it.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the shitastic Whiteside is finally moved.

The "most dominant center in the NBA" was traded for a couple schmucks on matching expiring contracts.

once again

Whiteside's contract was an absolute mistake that Riley probably wished he had back as soon as he did it. You could see that Spoelstra just got sick of him and didnt even like playing him. His unceremonious exit from the Heat is a lesson for all teams that sign shitheads that get their act straight in a contract year--- it almost always blows up in your face.

#timevindicates

Or, Heat drafted Bam.
Nobody had a crystal ball.
Whiteside is/was fine.
Perfect fit for Blazers this season.

And Shithead?
Whiteside never quit working, never lost his temper on the court, and put up very good numbers in limited minutes.

Yes, he wanted to play more.
Is that a bad thing?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unfortunately i am a total asshole and have to get all my time in for June today so i have not seen a single thing al lday

like literally- i am a fucking ass clown that has to put in all my billings for the monnth today......I have only billed 1.5 hrs today

the rest has been wracking my brain inputting time. It is the worst day of the month for me.

Like for Shaqdaddy- the first of the month is prob. the best day.... for me it is the worst. I loathe it.

Fantastic trash talk one-nut

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is $65M combined and I still think the Wiz would want a young player or two in return, future picks, etc.

They would have to trade:

Anderson $21M expiring NG
Dragic $19M expiring
James Johnson $15M player option next year
One of these players Winslow or Waiters $13M or $12M
Future picks

I'm not so sure that is very realistic tbh
its not.

The Heat basically traded a young, cheap, good team player and very solid, but not a guy that should be in a lead role, 3 and D player in Richardson, for an asshat with a million miles on his body.

and they traded Whiteside's big useless ass and his expiring contract for someone elses useless expiring contracts.

Whoop D Doo.

Should be good for 6th in the East if everything goes right. No way are they close to Toronto (if Kawhi comes back), Milwaukee, Boston, Philly, Brooklyn.

If Dipo was healthy id easily take the Pacers over them, but since hes not, maybe they get the 6th seed.

NOw I have to go to the vending machine and get a bag of chips and a maybe a pack of skittles for "lunch" at my desk.

Good day.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its not.

The Heat basically traded a young, cheap, good team player and very solid, but not a guy that should be in a lead role, 3 and D player in Richardson, for an asshat with a million miles on his body.

and they traded Whiteside's big useless ass and his expiring contract for someone elses useless expiring contracts.

Whoop D Doo.

Should be good for 6th in the East if everything goes right. No way are they close to Toronto (if Kawhi comes back), Milwaukee, Boston, Philly, Brooklyn.

If Dipo was healthy id easily take the Pacers over them, but since hes not, maybe they get the 6th seed.

NOw I have to go to the vending machine and get a bag of chips and a maybe a pack of skittles for "lunch" at my desk.

Good day.

That’s not healthy man

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do like Miami's moves, but not sold they are even looking at first round home court. I'd bet against it.

For right now, yes. But Miami's roster is looking to have improved over last year when many didn't think it was possible.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Another excerpt from "The Autobiography of Wiggy"

Always riveting. The first six words are correct.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For right now, yes. But Miami's roster is looking to have improved over last year when many didn't think it was possible.
I know at least one of those many posts here

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol are you saying anything shocking here?

HCA in round 1 should go to Milwaukee, Philly, Boston, & Toronto.

Brooklyn may not get HCA in round 1 actually

East is solid for the most part. Not as good as the West but it is solid