Discussion in 'Utah Jazz' started by MHSL82, Oct 22, 2019.
Because they’re better. I think I chose the Jazz when they beat Milwaukee and chose Milwaukee when they beat the Jazz. I just have feelings on how they’re going to play, even though my production record is probably bad. I don’t think I have predicted a loss when they ended up winning, Except maybe the pre-curry injury Golden State game? But I have predicted to win many that we end up losing. The jazz is hard to predict because they can beat anyone. And while I don’t think that they are worse than anyone on a given day that they lose, they could lose to anyone.
Not the Wizards!
The record is decent. The past two years, they were below .500. Then in 2016-2017, they had a few days in November where they were below .500, although they corrected that by this date in 2016.
This year, they haven't been below .500 for a single day. But I think they've had an easier schedule.
Funny, this says the Jazz have the easiest remaining schedule:
NBA Remaining Schedule Strength | Tankathon
This says the 5th easiest schedule:
NBA Strength of Schedule Rankings
This says the 4th hardest schedule:
NBA Relative Percent Index - 2019-2020 - National Basketball Association - ESPN
Mon, Dec 2, 2019
293. Phoenix Suns at Charlotte Hornets
294. Golden State Warriors at Atlanta Hawks
295. Indiana Pacers at Memphis Grizzlies
296. New York Knicks at Milwaukee Bucks
297. Chicago Bulls at Sacramento Kings
298. Utah Jazz at Philadelphia 76ers
I think we missed both of these.
The latter game is done, the former is not looking good.
Tue, Dec 3, 2019
299. Detroit Pistons at Cleveland Cavaliers
300. Orlando Magic at Washington Wizards
301. Dallas Mavericks at New Orleans Pelicans
302. Miami Heat at Toronto Raptors
303. Houston Rockets at San Antonio Spurs
304. Los Angeles Lakers at Denver Nuggets
305. Portland Trail Blazers at Los Angeles Clippers
Wednesday, December 4, 2019
306. Golden State Warriors at Charlotte Hornets
307. Milwaukee Bucks at Detroit Pistons
308. Phoenix Suns at Orlando Magic
309. Brooklyn Nets at Atlanta Hawks
310. Miami Heat at Boston Celtics
311. Memphis Grizzlies at Chicago Bulls
312. Indiana Pacers at Oklahoma City Thunder
313. Minnesota Timberwolves at Dallas Mavericks
314. Sacramento Kings at Portland Trail Blazers
315. Los Angeles Lakers at Utah Jazz
Thursday, December 5, 2019
316. Philadelphia 76ers at Washington Wizards
317. Denver Nuggets at New York Knicks
318. Houston Rockets at Toronto Raptors
319. Phoenix Suns at New Orleans Pelicans
Predicting all the road teams to win. I had three of the four but then wanted to go for all.
Separate names with a comma.