• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's great! Hope your last shift is uneventful. Just so happens to be my birthday too (and it's f-ing snowing here today), big bad 50.
Happy Bday, My Dude!!!!

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
should have said "at least" May in my comment. My guess is no sooner than June or even July. I think Trump will do what he is told by the docs.....remember, at one time said Easter and he clearly pushed that back.

The surgeon general himself said by June with some areas opening earlier

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummmmmm....

What's going on here?

Please tell me Spida isn't already angling for a bigger market?

I understand being upset. But, nobody died. So, it could have been a lot worse.

Considering all the efforts the Jazz had taken to educate their players on the matter and to ensure their safety, it’s not hard to see why there would be frustration with anyone who was still downplaying the disease. Now, though, they must find a way to move forward. The Jazz have already begun working on the Mitchell-Gobert relationship, but sources say Mitchell remains reluctant to fix what might have been broken. “It doesn’t appear salvageable,” one source with knowledge of the situation said

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummmmmm....

What's going on here?

Considering all the efforts the Jazz had taken to educate their players on the matter and to ensure their safety, it’s not hard to see why there would be frustration with anyone who was still downplaying the disease. Now, though, they must find a way to move forward. The Jazz have already begun working on the Mitchell-Gobert relationship, but sources say Mitchell remains reluctant to fix what might have been broken. “It doesn’t appear salvageable,” one source with knowledge of the situation said

In some ways Gobert's ridiculous antics may have saved lives

He's a dumbass no doubt but all he did was cost teams a couple days

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's great! Hope your last shift is uneventful. Just so happens to be my birthday too (and it's f-ing snowing here today), big bad 50.

Happy birthday you old fart! Wait a minute, I'll be 48 in a couple of months. Hope ya have a good day though.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummmmmm....

What's going on here?

Kuzma and Caruso for Mitchell. Looks good to me. Totally fair

NBA Trade Machine - ESPN

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In some ways Gobert's ridiculous antics may have saved lives

He's a dumbass no doubt but all he did was cost teams a couple days
I agree.

The NBA may have played several more games, risking many more lives had super dummy not tested positive.

I'm on the fuck you, Gobert bandwagon for the simple fact that he risked one of our National treasures.

Doris Burke.

But, unsalvageable seems a bit extreme of a stance for Mitchell to take, unless there were already problems between the two.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes I listened to his presser a few days ago. "Open up" is relative anyway. We talking getting certain businesses back to work? We talking bars and restaurants? Those will likely open with capacity restrictions just like the grocery stores. Sports will likely be empty or with restrictions for the foreseeable future.

It's not like one day everything is back to normal. But rather working towards normal

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pistons will trade them Kennard

Let's just pretend that whole draft fuckup never happened

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gobert's an idiot who may be something of an "accidental hero". lol

Mitchell needs to stop being such a :drama:

Unless Gobert is being a dick about it in some way that we don't know about, grow up and move the hell on.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Unless Gobert is being a dick about it in some way that we don't know about, grow up and move the hell on.

What did i miss?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The last thing I heard about Gobert was he donated 500,000 for the employees at the arena the Jazz play in. Don't know the name of it off hand. And don't care enough to look it up.

If he was being a d*ck someone would have ran to social media & posted something about it.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last thing I heard about Gobert was he donated 500,000 for the employees at the arena the Jazz play in. Don't know the name of it off hand. And don't care enough to look it up.

If he was being a d*ck someone would have ran to social media & posted something about it.

Yeah, he seems to have learned his lesson and has tried to do some positive stuff. That's why I thing Mitchell is being a :drama:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he seems to have learned his lesson and has tried to do some positive stuff. That's why I thing Mitchell is being a :drama:

Didn't realize Mitchell was acting that way. It was unfortunate what happened. But things could have been a lot worse.

I say get Gobert outta Utah ASAP. And I'm thinking Rudy for Enis Kanter would be an excellent trade for both teams. :nod:

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree.

The NBA may have played several more games, risking many more lives had super dummy not tested positive.

I'm on the fuck you, Gobert bandwagon for the simple fact that he risked one of our National treasures.

Doris Burke.

But, unsalvageable seems a bit extreme of a stance for Mitchell to take, unless there were already problems between the two.

I understand mitchell being pissed, but at some point he best focus on trying to become half the player it looked like he might be his first season.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently the relationship between Gobert and Mitchell is beyond repair or some shit because Mitchell doesn't want to move forward.

Yeah just saw it....pretty stupid.

I would get it if he had covid-19 bad where he was in the hospital/ICU but he seem like he had a rather mild case so don't understand why he's being a bitch