• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We actually do know a lot about how it plays out, from China, where it's already under control

China handled it much better than we are. What you're seeing in Italy is the more likely outcome because trump is nonchalant about it even though his administration had 2 months or so to prepare

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
China handled it much better than we are. What you're seeing in Italy is the more likely outcome because trump is nonchalant about it even though his administration had 2 months or so to prepare
I hate Trump but the US is now on top of it
It won't be Italy here.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We actually do know a lot about how it plays out, from China, where it's already under control
Ok NostraDUMBASS,

Keep being the smartest guy in the room. I don't know a lot about your family life and I don't need to. But, if you do have a family, I will pray for the lives of the people you jeopardize with your ignorance.

Your clearly the expert and the public should just ignore this guys qualifications as he is clearly a quack.

Dr. Fauci, is considered the top expert on infectious diseases in the United States and is a member of President Donald Trump's coronavirus task team.

"One week ago, we were reporting 19 deaths, 490 infected. Today the count is at least 60 deaths, almost 3,000 infected and you say, as we heard, that the virus may continue to get worse for another two months. There have been estimates of hundreds of thousands of people in the U.S. who could die or, in the worst-case scenario, millions. Can you tell the American people that that is possible?" — State of the Union guest host Brianna Keilar.

"You know it is possible because when you do a model you have a worst-case scenario, the best-case scenario and the reality is how you react to that will depend where you are gonna be on that curve. So, obviously we are clearly going to have more infections, there's going to be more problems with regard to morbidity and mortality. The challenge right now is how do we blunt that, I've said many times if you just leave it alone and left the virus to its own devices then it'll go way up and it'll come down naturally over a period of several weeks," Fauci said. "Unfortunately for our colleagues in Italy, in France, and certainly in China, that's what happened."

"In terms of contagiousness and lethality, worse than the flu?" — Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace

"Well, yes. I mean, it just is and we've got to face that fact, we've got to be realistic. We've got to realize, and I said that at the hearing, that things are going to get worse before they get better but the kinds of things we are doing now will hopefully mitigate that. You know, I showed that curve, that peak, but that's important because — to think that right now everything is going to be okay if you don't do anything, that's absolutely incorrect. We've got to really always be ahead of the curve," Fauci said.

"I say now in a way that people can understand—I'd like to be—the fact that we are criticized now for being over-reactive, cause when you are dealing with a virus outbreak, you are always behind where you think you are, so, therefore, you've got to jump ahead and stay ahead of the curve."

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate Trump but the US is now on top of it
It won't be Italy here.
Do you do palm readings as well?

5c8bc0ac79582_GettyImages998159378.jpg

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pray that @msgkings322 is right and that I am very, Very, VERY wrong.

Still, isn't it better to be safe than sorry?

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

To think that any of us knows how this will end is hubris.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're right about the greed.

I stopped by to check on my wife and mother-in-law a little while ago and was telling them about my ordeal trying to by powdered sugar this morning.

My wife said "the sad thing is, many of them are probably looking to resell it at a marked up price".

I want this over quickly so the death toll stays low and we can all get back to our lives...but I also want it to end quickly so these idiots all end up with hundreds of rolls of toilet paper that they can't sell.
It's true.

Just look on sites like ebay and amazon.

They are either sold out or have a huuuuuuuuuuge markup.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Me too. I'm just not very hopeful. The testing needed to be available weeks ago. They been doing very limited testing because the WH wasn't prepared. The number of cases about to increase big time

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Doubt you'll change his mind on this topic. Hell yesterday he told me I was in a panic for no other reason that I'm keeping informed & up to date with what's going on currently. Then he said I was being testy for responding to him. Here in CO. the number of positive tests is currently 131. Last night it was 101.

Earlier today I found out that an employee at CU-Boulder has tested positive. All class are now on-line only. Schools (HS's/middle schools) are now closed. And I find it a bit strange how many people aren't taking this with the seriouness it deserves. That could potentially lead to more people getting the virus.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too. I'm just not very hopeful. The testing needed to be available weeks ago. They been doing very limited testing because the WH wasn't prepared. The number of cases about to increase big time
We are still in hurry up and wait mode.

Not enough tests.

You have to call ahead to a hospital, Dr. Office if You think you have been exposed.

Unless you are exhibiting medium to heavy symptoms, the treatment basically consists of self-quarantine.

They won't even let you in the faciity.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They really fucking up the entire summer

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So players are off 2 months now. Basically the length of summer vacation for teams who make the finals

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubt you'll change his mind on this topic. Hell yesterday he told me I was in a panic for no other reason that I'm keeping informed & up to date with what's going on currently. Then he said I was being testy for responding to him. Here in CO. the number of positive tests is currently 131. Last night it was 101.

Earlier today I found out that an employee at CU-Boulder has tested positive. All class are now on-line only. Schools (HS's/middle schools) are now closed. And I find it a bit strange how many people aren't taking this with the seriouness it deserves. That could potentially lead to more people getting the virus.
Oh, I don't expect to change his mind.

I just like going a few rounds with him, from time to time.

I'm bored.

I can't go home.

I miss my kids.

This is just a distraction of sorts.

I totally agree that some folks nonchalance will be the thing that extends this pandemic for much longer than necessary.

Hope you and yours are safe.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I don't expect to change his mind.

I just like going a few rounds with him, from time to time.

I'm bored.

I can't go home.

I miss my kids.

This is just a distraction of sorts.

I totally agree that some folks nonchalance will be the thing that extends this pandemic for much longer than necessary.

Hope you and yours are safe.

Didn't realize you can't go home. That has to be tough & sorry to hear that. And thanks for asking about my family. So far so good. I worry about my in-laws a bit though. Both in their 80's. But in good health.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmfao, sure.

I'll let you get back to what you were doing before I debunked every last one of your claims.

bush-cri.png
Ok you convinced me. I'm going to panic, starting now.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So no basketball til June and likely no Olympics either. Start of next season likely delayed until late November or December

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I joked about kyrie and kd coming back but if the season coming back in June at the earliest, i think it is actually possible