• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't realize you can't go home. That has to be tough & sorry to hear that. And thanks for asking about my family. So far so good. I worry about my in-laws a bit though. Both in their 80's. But in good health.

@Mecca

Left one part out of this my bad. Hope things get better & hope you're family is doing well.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't realize you can't go home. That has to be tough & sorry to hear that. And thanks for asking about my family. So far so good. I worry about my in-laws a bit though. Both in their 80's. But in good health.
Yeah, my kid has respiratory issues.

My facility is on 12 hour shifts for the foreseeable future because we had one of the few confirmed cases in Scottsdale.

Can't risk taking that shit home. So, some of us doubled up on staying in an extended stay Hotel near the hospital.

It's been 3 days and I'm already miserable.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok you convinced me. I'm going to panic, starting now.

Finnnnaaaaalllly!!!

My life is now complete.

IJnxZ3w.gif

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So no basketball til June and likely no Olympics either. Start of next season likely delayed until late November or December

Last I heard, Japan was saying they intend to go ahead as planned. Has something changed?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last I heard, Japan was saying they intend to go ahead as planned. Has something changed?

Not that i head. With everything going on, seems like a poor decision to keep the olympics for this year.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, my kid has respiratory issues.

My facility is on 12 hour shifts for the foreseeable future because we had one of the few confirmed cases in Scottsdale.

Can't risk taking that shit home. So, some of us doubled up on staying in an extended stay Hotel near the hospital.

It's been 3 days and I'm already miserable.

I think folks need to just worry about what the right thing is for their particular circumstance.

In your situation, you unfortunately have to stay away from home because you have a child with respiratory issues. My wife is at her Mom's because of her compromised immune system and her Mom's in her 80's. So they're staying together and trying to stay in as much as possible.

For my son and I, inconveniences at the grocery store aside, we're just doing the same stuff we do everyday.

And I think we're all getting a kick out of the panic buyers. lol

Last edited:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that i head. With everything going on, seems like a poor decision to keep the olympics for this year.

Depends. If I recall correctly, since Japan was one of the earlier countries that it spread to, they have it pretty much under control and cases are declining there.

Olympics are like 3 months away. I'd be willing to bet this thing will have pretty much run its course in most of the world by then.

They might need to postpone the start, but at this point, I'd be surprised if they're cancelled altogether.

Either way, with them still being 3 months out, there's plenty of time to wait and see what happens before they have to make a decision.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im binge watching homeland.

Its good if you havent seem it yet

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly what i need during this break
Did you watch Sons of Anarchy, Banshee yet?

Both are really good.

So is Outlander.

I have veered into the land of the mindless and started watching 90 day fiance...lol

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is going to be the longest 2-3 months of my life.

Everything getting shutdown in NYC now.

Only thing that'll make this a little better is if things get better in europe so soccer and tennis are back up and running by middle of April

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think folks need to just worry about what the right thing is for their particular circumstance.

In your situation, you unfortunately have to stay away from home because you have a child with respiratory issues. My wife is at her Mom's because of her compromised immune system and her Mom's in her 80's. So they're staying together and trying to stay in as much as possible.

For my son and I, inconveniences at the grocery store aside, we're just doing the same stuff we do everyday.

And I think we're all getting a kick out of the panic buyers. lol

That made me laugh too but apparently rumors are in the next 36 hours there will be a mandatory lockdown by the CDC for all of the U.S....like Italy and China did. Went to Wal-Mart earlier to get some stuff. Not much there but literally like no bread, no much canned foods, no lunchmeat, no frozen meats. Gotta stock up now, going to a few places real early but very store changed their hours so Wal-Mart is 6 am now, other places not open till like 8 am

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That made me laugh too but apparently rumors are in the next 36 hours there will be a mandatory lockdown by the CDC for all of the U.S....like Italy and China did. Went to Wal-Mart earlier to get some stuff. Not much there but literally like no bread, no much canned foods, no lunchmeat, no frozen meats. Gotta stock up now, going to a few places real early but very store changed their hours so Wal-Mart is 6 am now, other places not open till like 8 am

This is fucked up and not necessary.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Going to try and stock up tomorrow. Have 2 stores close to me (trying to avoid walmart). Need some canned foods, bread, frozen dinners, and stack up on almond milk.

This shit getting serious fast.

It was all good just a week ago.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is fucked up and not necessary.

Yeah a bit ridiculous but gotta make the steps early to prevent this from lasting longer than it should, like Italy did not do. The faster we get this over with, the faster we get back to our normal lives and SPORTS