• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol thought the same. played his behind off last night...

Well I thought LeBron's hair falling out was funny. Then I watched some of the Lakers game last night & saw D. Howard's hair. WTF is that, seriously?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Steph Curry is not going to be CLOSE to an MVP candidate - just as i said. On a great team- his game is amazing. On a team that he has to carry- NOT. SO. MUCH.

funny thing is- that with Draymond and DLo, he still has a better roster than LeBron had for a significant part of his career.

Lebron had Larry Hughes and Big Z. Then he had Mo and Jamison lol.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers are kinda forming this roster into what I thought it could be, still really early, but Dwight has been good so far...a lot of pesky defenders that are versatile. They need to play Caruso more and I think he needs to play more even when Rondo comes back.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really, Wiggins?

Really?

Totally screwed me in 3 of my Fantasy leagues.

He's gonna shoot a average of 5 of 23 the next 20 games.

Dick.

Fuck him and his family. He is still overrated, he just gets a kick out of fucking us in fantasy. Fuck him!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
couldn't believe how much they got DESTROYED by last game...

Well when you look who they have starting it makes more sense but still. It seems like they have guys that don't fit their scheme.

Robinson and Chriss are athletic but they can't shoot the 3 and are nothing more than bench players, don't play a whole lot of defense either.
Then you have D-Lo, who isn't much of a defender but I think everyone is realizing he doesn't play too good of ball so far and his chemistry with Steph is off so far.
Draymond Green is essentially the center in this lineup, that is not good, especially with average to below average defenders around him.
And tbh I haven't heard of half the players getting quality minutes on their bench.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat being the Heat
wait....what do you mean? Fans were not proven right based on one game?

Has to be a misprint and that great depth managed 4 more points than me from guys 8-12.

And I'll say the same of this game.....let it play out and don't be so reactionary.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well when you look who they have starting it makes more sense but still. It seems like they have guys that don't fit their scheme.

Robinson and Chriss are athletic but they can't shoot the 3 and are nothing more than bench players, don't play a whole lot of defense either.
Then you have D-Lo, who isn't much of a defender but I think everyone is realizing he doesn't play too good of ball so far and his chemistry with Steph is off so far.
Draymond Green is essentially the center in this lineup, that is not good, especially with average to below average defenders around him.
And tbh I haven't heard of half the players getting quality minutes on their bench.
But they have Kerr?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2-1 without your best player and 2 other rotation players. I'll take it

Hoping to have Jimmy and Waiters back on Tuesday
Bot God's gift to depth totalled 4 points. And Untouchable shot 2-6.

And, no, it doesn't mean I think Heat has poor depth or Herro wont be a solid player. It means we shouldn't be so reactionary game to game.

Admittedly, it can be fun.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Has to be a misprint and that great depth managed 4 more points than me from guys 8-12.

And I'll say the same of this game.....let it play out and don't be so reactionary.

The Heat depth was fine last night lol.

Missing 4 rotation guys didn't help so your point is kinda irrelevant. Kelly was the only disappointment last night from the bench. I have no idea what point you're trying to make.

Okpala is our 2nd round pick and doesn't figure to be in the rotation much. Likely spend most of the season in the G-league and Silva is our 2 way player who going to end up in the gleague real soon but 2 of the 3 guys who normally will come off the bench/be in the rotation played great. Heat got 34 points from Dragic and Robinson

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge challenge in the POR/DAL game.

Portland challenging a foul on Dame. If the call stands then Dallas go to the line for 2 and the lead.

Blazers just won the challenge.
As a neutral fan, didn't like this at all. Cannot imagine how the Mavs' fans felt about it.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

seriously....i mean the crackpot was crowing about Whiteside's 3 assists -- and of course in the other 2 g ames he played he had zero.

its early. relax.

for example- Sexton looked like shit the first 2-4 weeks last season and then looked absolutely great. its October. The season has almost 6 months left.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bot God's gift to depth totalled 4 points. And Untouchable shot 2-6.

Silva and Okpala are 2 guys who going to be in the gleague probably. Good luck finding anywhere me or any other heat fan acted like Silva/Okpala is a part of this bench depth we spoke about.

No DJJ
No Waiters
NO JJ

Are you stupid?

And you going to ignore that the Heat got 34 from 2 players from the bench with 2/3 important bench pieces missing

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really, Wiggins?

Really?

Totally screwed me in 3 of my Fantasy leagues.

He's gonna shoot a average of 5 of 23 the next 20 games.

Dick.
Played a lot of Daily Fantasy last few years (none yet this season). Wiggins was among a handful I had on my Never Play Under Any Circumstances list.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a neutral fan, didn't like this at all. Cannot imagine how the Mavs' fans felt about it.

LMAO so you rather Dame get called for a foul where he clearly stripped the ball?

Makes sense

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat depth was fine last night lol.

Missing 4 rotation guys didn't help so your point is kinda irrelevant. Kelly was the only disappointment last night from the bench. I have no idea what point you're trying to make.

Okpala is our 2nd round pick and doesn't figure to be in the rotation much. Likely spend most of the season in the G-league and Silva is our 2 way player who going to end up in the gleague real soon but 2 of the 3 guys who normally will come off the bench/be in the rotation played great. Heat got 34 points from Dragic and Robinson
The outstanding depth you kept talking about was guys 9-12. Those guys barely did more than I did. Even 8-12.

You are making excuses now for guys you thought were studs because they had a good game. Own it.