• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By this "logic" Sexton is better than Magic.

do you try to be this foolish?

I thought you were going to be a little bit more tolerable once the season started.

I was wrong.

Going to have to pull up your gif soon.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize how easy it is to get your attempts when you have a big 2 instead of big 3 right? Harden can get his 22-24 shots a night while Russ get his 18-20 shots and that still leaves almost 50 shots for the rest of the team.

The point about touches would be a legit topic if they had a 3rd player on the team worthy of getting 15+ shots per game as well. Touches/shot attempts on a big 2 never been a issue but it is going to start now?

You do realize that these are 2 of the most notorious stat stuffers in the history of the NBA and that they've played exactly 2 games together, right?

And lol @ "It's never been a problem with a big 2 before". Did you forget why most figure KD left? When have 2 stat stuffers of this level been put together as a big 2 before?

Again, it's been 2 games. The first 2 of the season. No one knows what's going to happen. That's part of what makes it so interesting.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd have a point if anyone actually said that.

But you did say you don't want him because he's too short and bigger/better players will have their way with him.

If you came out and said you were off base with that comment what is your punishment? Must be severe.

You have a point if you say you can build a championship team around TT?

Holy hell... :L

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well I'm not trying to make you shut up. You are free comedy.

Only one of us has said he wants this discussion to end AND cannot stop replying.

Hint - it isn't me.

"i know you are, but what am i?"

brilliant comeback...:clap:

but to address your first sentence, you truly CAN'T make me do anything. so kindly sit there, put your seat in the upright position, and let me watch you go itno condescending assclown mode, as ALWAYS...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

OBTW , this is just an observation, mind you. but you seem to be doing a STELLAR job of replying yourself . I mean you could'v done the board a favor and fucked off a long time ago. but hey, free country...:lol:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you were going to be a little bit more tolerable once the season started.

I was wrong.

Going to have to pull up your gif soon.
We were comparing TT and Bam. I said TT looks just as good or better so far because he does. You then put age, contract, etc. in the mix. But that "logic" it makes Sexton better than Magic.

as I said, play by any rules you want. Just decide what they will be and stick to them.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have a point if you say you can build a championship team around TT?

Holy hell... :L
wow is reading comp hurting you today.

No one said you can build a title team around TT as he alluded. But he did say he didn't want him because of all the bigger/better defenders who had his way with him.....but didn't.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that these are 2 of the most notorious stat stuffers in the history of the NBA and that they've played exactly 2 games together, right?

And lol @ "It's never been a problem with a big 2 before". Did you forget why most figure KD left? When have 2 stat stuffers of this level been put together as a big 2 before?

Again, it's been 2 games. The first 2 of the season. No one knows what's going to happen. That's part of what makes it so interesting.

KD left because he wanted to win a title and after he and Russ choked the WCF against GSW, he knew it would never happen.

Go ahead and post any link that states KD left because of Russ. I would take the word of a former teammate of both over your silly assumptions with nothing to back up your claims

As for 2 stat stuffers, I don't think Harden is going to have any issue with Russ because he grabs more rebounds or dish out more assist per game. Harden is all about scoring and he will avg the most points and shots on the team.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how it's an I know you are but what am I scenario, but I'll keep it going because I choose to. I never know what level of irrational you can come up with.

me - "I want to keep going because i like being clowned"
you - "i know you want the last word because it'll tear you up if you don't get it."

fixed...

I DO love honesty in posting...:D

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KD left because he wanted to win a title and after he and Russ choked the WCF against GSW, he knew it would never happen.

Go ahead and post any link that states KD left because of Russ. I would take the word of a former teammate of both over your silly assumptions with nothing to back up your claims

There aren't any links that show that and there aren't any links that show what you claim to be the reason KD left. KD has never publicly stated why he left that I've ever seen.

I do know that I watched Westbrook forget he had a better player in his team late in close games and tried to play hero ball. It was especially bad in that series where they choked away that lead.

So you have nothing to back up your claims either.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,096.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize how easy it is to get your attempts when you have a big 2 instead of big 3 right? Harden can get his 22-24 shots a night while Russ get his 18-20 shots and that still leaves almost 50 shots for the rest of the team.

The point about touches would be a legit topic if they had a 3rd player on the team worthy of getting 15+ shots per game as well. Touches/shot attempts on a big 2 never been a issue but it is going to start now?

Capela shouldn't be getting 13-15 FGA's in the low post to help out RW and Harden?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pat Slick has developed a deft changeup with his declining fastball.....to use barfball terms.....

i know. to suggest the guy doesn't know what the hell he's doing anymore is pure idiocy...which, btw, is a WiggityWack specialty...

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,096.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It snowed again on Friday night but melted away yesterday when the sun came out. 1 of these days it's going to stick to ground and I'm going to be like Jack Nicholson in The Shining. But, better looking.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There aren't any links that show that and there aren't any links that show what you claim to be the reason KD left. KD has never publicly stated why he left that I've ever seen.

I do know that I watched Westbrook forget he had a better player oin his team late in close games and tried to play hero ball. It was especially bad in that series where they choked away that lead.

Yes there is.

2 former teammates who played with them both said KD didn't leave because of Russ. Considering both are not in the league anymore, why would they make that up?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Capela shouldn't be getting 13-15 FGA's in the low post to help out RW and Harden?

LMAO is this comment serious?

Have you watched Capela play a game in your life?

The guy doesn't have a low post game. All he can do is dunk so no he doesn't deserve 15 shots a game when he can't do shit except dunk.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I do know that I watched Westbrook forget he had a better player in his team late in close games and tried to play hero ball. It was especially bad in that series where they choked away that lead.

honestly the better gauge of how the 2 of 'em will be mid-season. least that's what i'd say...