• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
25, 12 and 3 blocks for that overrated, overpaid role player

He’s really polished up his game
I had heard Beilein has him working hard on his 3s but never expected to see them.

Based on this board I would think they would have him in the 3 point contest.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said anything like that?

Point I'm making is pretty clear. A 5 year old could understand.

There was a lot of talk on here how there would be an issue over touches between the 2. That obviously won't be a problem. Both guys will get their normal attempts and Russ will stuff the stat sheet as always

Yeah, you're on here after 2 games, posting about how it shows that there won't be problems with Harden and Westbrook re: touches.

Yet, if someone was on here saying that it shows that there will be problems, you'd be reminding everyone that it's only been 2 games.

Maybe they'll be fine. Or maybe they're on their best behavior right now, trying to prove the doubters wrong and things will start coming unhinged later in the season when teams start jockeying for playoff position?

Either way, it's been 2 games. No way to tell what's going to happen.

A 5 year old could understand that too.

Last edited:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So looking at the overall picture: age, contract, potential, who would you rather have?
Bam, but based on age, contract, potential, I might take Sexton or Garland over Westbrook..

Either be an in the moment guy or don't. Make your rules and stick to them.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you're on here after 2 games, posting about how it shows that there won't be problems with Harden and Westbrook re: touches.

Yet, if someone was on here saying that it shows that there will be problems, you'd bve reminding everyone that it's only been 2 games.

Maybe they'll be fine. Or maybe they're on their best behavior right now, trying to prove the doubters wrong and things will start coming unhinged later in the season when teams start jockeying for playoff position?

we seem to have a number of reactionary, in the moment posters here. It's fine, but they should at least be consistent.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bam, but based on age, contract, potential, I might take Sexton or Garland over Westbrook..

Either be an in the moment guy or don't. Make your rules and stick to them.

So Bam > TT

Thank you for confirming what I’ve been saying all along

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yet, if someone was on here saying that it shows that there will be problems, you'd bve reminding everyone that it's only been 2 games.

You do realize how easy it is to get your attempts when you have a big 2 instead of big 3 right? Harden can get his 22-24 shots a night while Russ get his 18-20 shots and that still leaves almost 50 shots for the rest of the team.

The point about touches would be a legit topic if they had a 3rd player on the team worthy of getting 15+ shots per game as well. Touches/shot attempts on a big 2 never been a issue but it is going to start now?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you seriously suggesting Tristan Thompson makes an All NBA team?
If you want to base the votes on first couple games he certainly looks like he could.

But, no, I am not seriously suggesting it, as they will play another 80. what I'm suggesting is you want to be an in the moment poster be consistent and not just when it suits you.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In, I believe the 80's, the Lakers had Chuck Nevitt, who was only in the league because he was 7'5", over a couple of seasons and Lakers fans loved the guy. There were 2 ways to know when a Lakers game was over...Chick Hearn putting it in the refrigerator and the fans chanting "We want Chuck".

Chuck Nevitt was the real reason the Lakers won it all in '85.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or make a jackass shut up apparently...:rolleyes2:
well I'm not trying to make you shut up. You are free comedy.

Only one of us has said he wants this discussion to end AND cannot stop replying.

Hint - it isn't me.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean since these guys think Triscuit is all that then keep him, build around him, and get that second title...

You'd have a point if anyone actually said that.

But you did say you don't want him because he's too short and bigger/better players will have their way with him.

If you came out and said you were off base with that comment what is your punishment? Must be severe.