• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmfao

I gotta say, I agree with this guy.

The Bucks are the team to beat. But, there isn't a head and shoulders separation of talent, like the Dubs have, that would warrant a 24 year old to leave money on the table to go elsewhere.

There may be 3 favorites. But, there are about 6 teams that have a decent shot at winning it all.

Not a single one is a Bobby Portis away from walking into the sunset, unopposed.

Hoping Philly doesn't get Ellington

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  1. Lakers fans...
Y'all need to show Linda some love...lol

Before Darren Collison was seen at Thursday night’s Lakers-Rockets game, the team had conversations with the point guard to check his temperature on retirement. When word began to circulate recently that Collison had been working out and was interested in playing again in the NBA, Lakers forward Anthony Davis and Collison had a talk about his plans and how Los Angeles might fit into those, according to people who were not authorized to speak publicly on the matter.

There also were people in Collison’s camp that had been in recent contact with Linda Rambis, the executive director of special projects and a confidant of Lakers co-owner Jeanie Buss, according to those with knowledge of the situation. That eventually led to the free agent heading to Staples Center on Thursday and visiting the Lakers’ locker room before sitting in seats next to Buss.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On Friday (2/14) NBAtv will have a 30 minute show on the '88 dunk contest. His Airness vs. the Human Highlight Film. Looking forward to seeing it. Gonna set the DVR.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the NBA, it's never the "right defense" to "let them shoot."

You sound ridiculous.
It's not right to let guys shoot 3s who cannot shoot? are you just messing with me?

Did I miss it or have you manned up and admitted I never said anything about the great shooting despite "a strong defensive effort" by the D?

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not right to let guys shoot 3s who cannot shoot? are you just messing with me?
Why on earth would anyone play that terrible Wolves team with a strategy of "letting them shoot"?

Let Malik Beasley shoot... that's what your suggesting in context.

Your just talking crazy...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say Philly.

Dude has talent.

But, how much of a malcontent do you have to be for a team to eat 24 million ?

He gets 12 mil this year and 12 mil next.

Is weed legal in Pennsylvania?

If not, then no chance.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why on earth would anyone play that terrible Wolves team with a strategy of "letting them shoot"?

well, it wasn't just him, but not so crazy as he's a mediocre 3 point shooter and some of the others who hit shots were below avg.

I've seen a number of Cavs playoff games in 2017 and 2018 where Jeff Green was left open. There was a reason. sure, he could get make one or even get hot and go on a streak, but you still let him shoot.

Have ya manned up yet and admitted I never said anything about guys hitting shots against a strong defensive effort?

No....I'm shocked I tell you, Do as I say, not as I do Boy.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe he's low-key Doc Rivers burner account.

That would explain letting Beasley go 7 for 13 from 3 without putting a body on him.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, it wasn't just him, but not so crazy as he's a mediocre 3 point shooter and some of the others who hit shots were below avg.

I've seen a number of Cavs playoff games in 2017 and 2018 where Jeff Green was left open. There was a reason. sure, he could get make one or even get hot and go on a streak, but you still let him shoot.

Have ya manned up yet and admitted I never said anything about guys hitting shots against a strong defensive effort?

No....I'm shocked I tell you, Do as I say, not as I do Boy.
Beasley is a career 38% shooter.

That's not mediocre.

Not league leading.

But, slightly above average, on less attempts.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, it wasn't just him, but not so crazy as he's a mediocre 3 point shooter...
He's a decent 3 pt shooter... but that's not the point...

... the point is that he's a not a dangerous guy that you "have to" stop in any other way...

... so why on earth would you ever let a guy like that just shoot? (which is your clear suggestion)