• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when Hammer called Beasley a thug, then banned me for me telling him he was full of shit?
Yep.

In fairness, what she said was not overtly racist.

Just really, really stupid.

Stop generalizing an entire demographic to justify someone saying something they shouldn't have.

Thug means criminal. As far as I know, none if those guys in that room have police records.

So, while it isn't racist, it's still a insult.

Using the old " Well black people can't be mad if whites call them thugs because they say it about themselves " excuse makes you a narrow-minded Moron.

I have never referred to myself that way.

We all need to stop putting people in a box.

All whites aren't racist.

All Hispanics aren't illegals.

All Muslims aren't terrorist.

And All black people aren't gang-banging THUGS, nor do we refer to ourselves that way.

GMAFB

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple of things about last nights Lakers game.

Good win for them. Lakers were without AD, Mavs without Zinger. So still fairly even.

On the road, AD out, Lebron with flu symptoms...would have been easy for them to mail it in.

Luka was good, but showed he still has a ways to go before he'll truly be at Lebron's level.

Never really noticed how much he complains to the refs (he's pretty close to Lebron level there lol).

Kuzma had a good game, especially at the start. He probably increased his trade value, just can't decide if the Lakers should actually try to trade him. Obviously, if they can get a "no-brainer" type offer they'd have to take it. But beyond that...maybe just let Kuz continue to develop?

KCP looks like he has accepted his role and is starting to thrive in it. Over the past 26 games, he's shooting something like 48% from 3. If he can keep doing the "3 and D" thing consistently, that'll help a lot.

Watching Jared Dudley trying to guard Boban a couple of times was hilarious.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.

Stop generalizing an entire demographic to justify someone saying something they shouldn't have.

Thug means criminal. As far as I know, none if those guys in that room have police records.

Using the old " Well black people can't be mad if whites call them thugs because they say it about themselves " excuse makes you a fucking narrow-minded Moron.

And All black people aren't gang-banging THUGS, nor do we refer to ourselves that way.

GMAFB

People are too quick to generalize everything anymore. I assume we are talking about Beilein here and it's a pretty big mix up and he rightly apologized. By no means do I think he meant ill intention but yes it is offensive because of the way a lot of people have now branded that word. In my opinion anyway

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid shit? So you’re one of the snowflakes that are just looking to get offended I guess.
No.

At first I was going to chalk it up to you being a foreigner.

But, nah...

You are just really, really STUPID.

Stop commenting on shit you obviously know nothing about.

Unless you took a census poll of every black person on the face if the earth, stop generalizing our entire demographic.

@trojanfan12 .

No need to swing the ban hammer.

I'm not going to shit up the thread.

I said my piece, I'm done.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good win for them. Lakers were without AD, Mavs without Zinger. So still fairly even.

On the road, AD out, Lebron with flu symptoms...would have been easy for them to mail it in.

Luka was good, but showed he still has a ways to go before he'll truly be at Lebron's level.

Never really noticed how much he complains to the refs (he's pretty close to Lebron level there lol).

Kuzma had a good game, especially at the start. He probably increased his trade value, just can't decide if the Lakers should actually try to trade him. Obviously, if they can get a "no-brainer" type offer they'd have to take it. But beyond that...maybe just let Kuz continue to develop?

KCP looks like he has accepted his role and is starting to thrive in it. Over the past 26 games, he's shooting something like 48% from 3. If he can keep doing the "3 and D" thing consistently, that'll help a lot.

I've always liked KCP. I know he's had some struggles but in the end I feel like he gives you pretty good shooting and respectable defense

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice. I usually prefer indica myself, but nothing wrong with a good sativa.

Indica's are great. The last time I toked on on a pure sative (about 9 years ago- ISS) I thought my heart was gonna jump outta my chest. Those heavy sativa's are too racy for me.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People are too quick to generalize everything anymore. I assume we are talking about Beilein here and it's a pretty big mix up and he rightly apologized. By no means do I think he meant ill intention but yes it is offensive because of the way a lot of people have now branded that word. In my opinion anyway
I agree.

When I think of the word Thug, there is no race attached.

I just think criminal.

Unfortunately, because of the way people dress or even if they have multiple tats, they get that description attached to them.

Nowadays, the heavily tatted person in line behind you in the Supermarket could be a Doctor, Nurse, Teacher or Cop.

So, you have to be careful about judging a book by its cover.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

At first I was going to chalk it up to you being a foreigner.

But, nah...

You are just really, really STUPID.

Stop commenting on shit you obviously know nothing about.

Unless you took a census poll of every black person on the face if the earth, stop generalizing our entire demographic.

@trojanfan12 .

No need to swing the ban hammer.

I'm not going to shit up the thread.

I said my piece, I'm done.

How about you read exactly what I said before you get your panties in a bunch.

There’s something seriously fucking wrong with you

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always liked KCP. I know he's had some struggles but in the end I feel like he gives you pretty good shooting and respectable defense

Generally speaking, he does. But during his time with the Lakers, he has been very inconsistent at both.

The past 26 or so games is the longest stretch of any kind of sustained consistency that I've seen.

His role has been kind of all over the place since he's been with the Lakers because of injuries, young kids developing, etc. So he's been in and out of the starting lineup and trying to do too many different things.

Hopefully, being settled into a role has helped him and he'll continue to be more consistent.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you all if where you live if it's over 23.

It'll be sunny & in the 40's today. Gonna grill some split chicken breat later today. Don't get too cold. :heh:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indica's are great. The last time I toked on on a pure sative (about 9 years ago- ISS) I thought my heart was gonna jump outta my chest. Those heavy sativa's are too racy for me.

I like them for when I still need to get stuff done. Gotta mow the backyard later today, so I'll probably smoke a sativa before I do that.

But in general, I prefer the indica.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.

Using the old " Well black people can't be mad if whites call them thugs because they say it about themselves " excuse makes you a narrow-minded Moron.

We all need to stop putting people in a box.

GMAFB

I suppose you completely ignored when I posed this

I don’t even see the word ‘thug’ as offensive. It’s based on a persons behavior rather than race or religion. Nothing to do with the color of someone’s skin.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree.

I think it appears like he has struggled when people judge him based on his salary.

I have been guilty of that in the past.

You see a guy making 19 mil and you expect him to put up hefty numbers.

He is a competent 3 & D guy.

Can't really be mad that he tried to get every dollar he could.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like them for when I still need to get stuff done. Gotta mow the backyard later today, so I'll probably smoke a sativa before I do that.

I was considering staying sober today unless anyone was talking about the Sticky Icky. Welp time to gobble down an edible. Can I blame you for my unsoberness?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be sunny & in the 40's today. Gonna grill some split chicken breat later today. Don't get too cold. :heh:

Supposed to be 59 and sunny here. Trying to decide what's going in the smoker.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"i smoke 2 joints in da morning, i smoke 2 joints at night. I smoke 2 joints in de afternoon, it makes me feel alright. I smoke 2 joints in times of peace, and 2 in times of war. i smoke 2 joints before i smoke 2 joints, and then i smoke 2 more":heh:

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, Luka is an emotional guy.

He's been a pro so long, it's easy to forget he's still only 20.

Jokic gets that way to sometimes.

Am I the only one who doesn't like the LeBron/ Luka comparison?

He seems way more Harden minus the foul fuckery.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"i smoke 2 joints in da morning, i smoke 2 joints at night. I smoke 2 joints in de afternoon, it makes me feel alright. I smoke 2 joints in times of peace, and 2 in times of war. i smoke 2 joints before i smoke 2 joints, and then i smoke 2 more":heh:

You have a marijuana problem.